《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0:
早上好
Good morning.
-这是我弟弟 寇阿 -你好吗 寇阿
- Hi. This is my brother, Koa. - How's it going, Koa?
-很好 你呢 -很好
- Good. You? - Good.
这是伊莱
This is Eli.
-他负责管这里 -欢迎你加入
- He's the boss around here. - Hey. Good to have you.
亚当告诉我你做过装♥修♥
Adam tells me you've worked on some remodels.
我铺过瓷砖 挂过石膏板之类的
Yeah, I laid tile, hung dry wall.
寇阿 我是亚当 你在里面吗
Hey, Koa, it's Adam. You in there?
我的天 寇阿
My God. Koa!
他几乎没有呼吸了
He's barely breathing.
我找到这个
I got something.
那估计是阿片类药物
Those are probably opiates.
他没多少时间了
He doesn't have much time.
-这是什么 -纳洛酮
- What is that? - Naloxone.
它能逆转吸毒过量的影响
It reverses the effects of an overdose.
你吸毒多久了
How long have you been using?
一年左右
About a year.
你需要帮助 你要去戒毒
You need help. You're going to rehab.
赫克托
火奴鲁鲁 卡内欧哈精神病院
火奴鲁鲁 卡内欧哈精神病院
你好 马哈卢纳先生
Hello, Mr. Mahelona.
是我 赫克托
It's me, Hector.
希望你有个美好的早晨
Hope you're having an excellent morning.
给你 全喝掉哦
There you go. Bottoms up.
早安 卡拉尼先生 你今天怎么样
Good morning, Mr. Kalani. How you doing today?
我听说今天的早餐有法式吐司
I hear they're serving French toast for breakfast.
卡拉尼先生
Mr. Kalani?
好吧
Okay.
把叉子放下
Uh, let's put the fork down.
你不会想那么对自己的
You don't want to be doing that to yourself.
把叉子给我 卡拉尼先生
Give me the fork, Mr. Kalani.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
把叉子给我
Just... just give me the fork.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
快来救命
Somebody help!
火奴鲁鲁 阿♥拉♥莫阿纳海滩公园
火奴鲁鲁 阿♥拉♥莫阿纳海滩公园
你把它卡在上面了吗
You got it stuck up here good, huh?
小心
Oh, look out.
你叫什么名字 孩子
What's your name, kid?
斯派克
Spike.
斯派克 好吧 伙计
Spike. All right, buddy.
注意侧风 好吗
Watch out for those crosswinds, okay?
谢谢
Mahalo.
不用客气
You're welcome.
怎么了 伙计
What's up, buddy?
我收到你的信息
Got your text.
早晨过得不怎么样吧
Rough morning, huh?
你还好吗
You all right?
还行
Yeah.
还行 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是的
Yeah.
从我加入五零特遣队开始
Look, it's just that ever since I joined Five-0,
我就一直想贡献更多
I've been wanting to do more, you know.
想参与刺♥激♥的任务
You know, be in the thick of things,
想亲临行动现场
near where the action is.
现在我得到了机会
And now that I get my chance...
如果你想退出这项任务
if you... if you want out of this,
杰瑞 没事 我完全明白
Jerry, it's okay. I totally understand.
并不是所有人都适合出外勤
I mean, field work's not for everybody.
我现在做的事很重要 不能退出
What I'm doing is too important to quit now.
而且我是自愿的
Plus, I volunteered.
卡内欧哈精神病院的
Meet Ben Pollard, long-time resident
长♥期♥病人本·波拉德
of Kaneohe Psychiatric Hospital.
三天前
三天前
他的尸体在离病院
His body was found in the bottom of a ravine
不到两公里的峡谷被发现
about a mile away from the facility.
病院员工报称这是一起意外
Now, the staff reported this as an accident,
但诺拉妮说波拉德先生
but according to Noelani, Mr. Pollard suffered
在摔下去前就有严重的颅骨骨折
a depressed skull fracture prior to the fall.
有人敲了他的脑袋
Someone cracked him on the skull
-然后把他扔进了峡谷 -没错
- and threw his body in the ravine. - Yeah.
卡内欧哈的人知道
Do the folks at Kaneohe have any idea
这人离开病院去干什么吗
what this guy was doing outside the hospital?
不 他们认为他肯定是自己离开的
No. They're suggesting that he must have taken off on his own.
我们不相信吧
I assume we're not buying that.
我不相信 我来说原因
Well, I'm not buying it, and I'll tell you why.
波拉德先生在病院住了
Mr. Pollard has been a resident at the hospital
八年多 他从来没有
for over eight years, and never once has this man
试图要离开那里
even tried to leave the grounds.
好吧 那我们的推测是什么
Right, what are we thinking, then?
病院里出了什么事
Something happened within the hospital,
他离开了 有人跟着他
he leaves, and then he's followed out by somebody?
现在 这似乎是最可能的设想
Right now, that seems to be the most likely scenario.
问题是 员工在这件事上很团结
Trouble is, the staff has really circled the wagons on this one.
火奴鲁鲁警局去做了几次面谈 毫无进展
HPD went in, did a bunch of interviews, got nowhere.
看来我们需要有人进去查
Sounds like we need somebody on the inside.
没错 朱尼尔
That's right, Junior, it does.
幸运的是卡内欧哈现在刚好
And lucky for us, Kaneohe happens to have
有护理员的岗位空缺
an opening for an orderly at the moment.
埃里克会编个简历
Eric is gonna doctor up a résumé,
所以要让你们其中一人
which means it shouldn't be too hard
进去卧底应该不难
to put one of you guys under.
你觉得这会是个长♥期♥任务吗 长官
Well, do you think this is gonna be a long-term assignment, sir?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得这项任务完全适合塔妮
Well, I-I think this is totally in Tani's wheelhouse.
抱歉 你说什么 为什么
Oh. I'm sorry, what? Why?
护理员的工作
Uh, you know, the-the purpose of an orderly
是做护理
is to maintain order, and, uh,
就像泳池边的救生员
that's kind of, like, lifeguard adjacent.
-有道理 -是的 太有道理了
- That's a good point. - Oh, yeah, that's a great point.
你明白他在做什么吧
You see what he's doing here, right?
出主意吗
Making a good point?
不 他自己不想被困在
No. He-he's... he's worried that he's gonna get stuck
长♥期♥卧底行动中
working a long-term undercover op,
所以他正努力说明
and he's trying to justify
为什么我适合做这项任务
why I'm the one who's supposed to do it.
-不是这样的 -就是这样
- That's not true. - That is true.
-还有件事你们知道吗 -什么
- You know what else is true? - What?
护理员的工作一般是男人干的
The job of an orderly is traditionally a man's job.
我觉得工作不该有性别歧视
Now, I don't think jobs should be gender-biased.
-对啊 -但我们生活的世界就是这样
- No? - But that's the world we live in.
所以我觉得朱尼尔很适合
In which case, I think Junior's right for it.
好吧 不如这样 我不管你们用什么方式
Okay. How about this? I don't care what you guys do--
抛硬币 猜丁壳 掰手腕
flip a coin, Rochambeau, have a... have an arm-wrestle--
总之要有个人得去卧底
but one of you is going under.
-我去 -你说什么
-I'll do it. - What's that?
我说我去 怎么了 我可以去
I said I'll do it. What? I can do this.
我也有警徽 不是吗
I got a badge, too, you know?
你不需要说服我们
Yeah, you don't have to convince us.
你真的想去 杰瑞
You really want this, Jerry?
好吧 就你了
All right, it's yours.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
谢谢你 伙计
Thanks, buddy.
你对我给予了信任 少校
You put your faith in me, Commander.
我不会让你失望
I'm not gonna let you down.
我知道你不会 我知道
I know you're not. I know that.
查得怎么样了 有什么进展
All right, so where are we at? What's going on?
你搜查被害人的房♥间了吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表