《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
我有个同父异母的妹妹
I have a half sister.
所以你知道我是谁
So, you know who I am.
我只是最近才知道
I was only recently made aware.
米歇尔·盐马的两千万
Michelle Shioma's 20 mil.
你去拿来交给我
And you're gonna get it and hand it over.
你知道在哪
You know where that is?
没人能知道它在哪
No one can know about it.
别说麦格瑞特 甚至我妻子都不知道
Not McGarrett, not even my wife.
我要取钱
I need to make a withdrawal.
你知道会发生什么吗
You understand what will happen?
债务还款付不出了
Those payments won't get made,
会招致某些惩罚
which will incur certain penalties.
卡拉瓦海滩上冲上来一具尸体
We just had a body wash up on Ka'alawai Beach.
是法子 亚当的妹妹
It's Noriko, Adam's sister.
你到底还要什么
What else could you possibly need?
不在场证明
An alibi.
要记得给水调味
You must remember to season the water itself.
这是必须的
It's essential.
我说的不是这个
So, I'm not talking this.
-我说的是这个 -我不能
- I'm talking this. - I can't...
抱歉 我不能 我得向你表明我的观点
I'm sorry, I can't. I-I got to go on record with you.
-我得跟你说清楚件事 -等下
- I've got to go on record and tell you something. - Hold on.
-等下 等下 我快好了 -我不
- Hold on. Hold on. I'm almost done here. - I don't...
这个 什么 这个可以等
This is... What is... This can wait.
-不 不能等 -她在煮水
- No. No, it can't wait. - She's boiling water.
我在蹭邻居的无线网络
I'm borrowing the neighbor's Wi-Fi.
看我通过屋顶获得的信♥号♥♥
Look at the signal I got's through the roof right now.
-好吗 -你在惹我吗 在开玩笑吗
- Okay? - Are you messing with me? Is this a joke?
你在故意影响我的情绪吗
Are you playing with my emotions right now on purpose?
是那样吗
Is that what you're doing?
你知道疯狂的是什么吗
You know what's crazy?
我看这个节目看得都饿了
I'm actually getting hungry watching this show.
煮水和免费无线网络不重要
Boiling water and free Wi-Fi is not important.
我们在犯大错 我们得终止
We are making a big mistake. We got to pull the plug.
你明白吗 别让我安静
You understand? Don't shush me.
安静一会儿
Just shush for a bit.
别让我安静 这很重要
Please don't shush me. This is important.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
-什么 -什么什么
- What? - What, what?
什么什么 丹尼 没事的
What, what? Danny, it's okay.
你得冷静一下 好吗
You got to just calm down a little bit, all right?
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
我们骑虎难下了
We burned through our entire runway.
我们别无选择了 好吗
We got no options, all right?
是 我们打算做的事是有点过激
Yes, it's a little drastic, what we're proposing,
但如果我们不做点什么
but if we don't do something,
"史蒂夫餐馆"会把我俩搞垮
Steve's is gonna sink us both.
-是过激了 你说得对 -我错了吗
- It is drastic. That-- no, you're right... - Am I wrong?
-是过激了 好吗 -好吧
- about it being drastic, okay? - Okay, good. Okay. All right.
然而是非常过激
It's too drastic.
老兄 你得冷静 没事的
Dude, you got to calm down. It's gonna be fine.
"没事的"
"It's gonna be fine"?
你怎么了 脑子坏了吗
What is the matter with you? Is something wrong with your head?
-不 -你每次都处在脑震荡状态
- No. No. - You should be on concussion protocol at all times.
-听我说 -是你听我说
- Listen to me. - You listen to me.
这是个大动作 我明白你紧张
It's a big move. I understand you're nervous.
我也很紧张 但会没事的
I'm nervous, too. But it's gonna be okay.
索马里空袭那次你有多惊险
How close were you to that air strike in Somalia?
是尼日利亚
Nigeria.
而且我们在做对的事
And we're doing the right thing.
好吗 相信我
Okay? Trust me.
他来了
He's here.
没无线网络了
Look, no Wi-Fi.
怎么回事
What is this?
这是什么
W-What is this?
行李
Luggage.
你带来了吗
So, you bring it?
这样
Yeah.
这个不成
This is not gonna do it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你带你自己的合同来了
You brought your own contract?
是的 但你不必看完
Yeah, but you don't have to read it all.
很多只是样本内容
Most of it's just boilerplate.
这是玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
"作为资本投资交易
"In exchange for capital investment,
贷方对店名 菜单 制♥服♥持有权利"
lender gets approval over name, menus, uniforms"
"包括调整后总收入的四成
"40% of modified adjusted gross receipts,
特许经营权和许可权
plus franchise and licensing rights
永久且全宇宙有效"
in perpetuity and throughout the universe."
-许可权 -对
- Licensing rights? - Correct.
你要许可权干什么
What do you need licensing rights for?
食谱 酱料 面食
Cookbooks. Sauces. Pasta.
不会有食谱 没有食谱
There's not gonna be any cookbooks. No cookbooks.
你不知道
You don't know that.
一家成功的餐厅一般都会有
A successful restaurant will often have
一些副业
certain ancillary streams
来获取比主业
that generate more profit
更多的利润
than the actual brick-and-mortar.
我很困惑 抱歉
I'm so confused. I'm sorry.
我以为你是以匿名股东的身份加入
I thought you were coming in as a silent partner.
没错
I am.
如果这家餐厅倒闭了
But if this thing goes under,
我不想任何人知道我有参与
I don't want nobody to know I'm involved.
但如果它火了
But if it blows up,
-我要确保我被保护 -好吧
- I want to make sure I'm protected. - Okay.
我不签这个
Uh, I'm-I'm not signing that.
我也是
Me either.
我还没看见任何财务结算
And I haven't seen any financial statements.
你有看见任何财务结算吗
Have you seen any financial statements?
兄弟们
Brothers.
我们说好的 25万
250 large, just like we agreed.
这个算进财务结算怎么样
How's that for a statement?
真蠢
Stupid.
你为什么不像普通人
W-Why didn't you wire the money
用银行转账
like a normal human being?
-我不相信银行 -好吧
- I don't trust banks. - Okay.
假设我完全疯了
Let's imagine for a second that I completely lose my mind
决定签合同 好吗
and decide to agree. Okay?
我们该拿这个怎么办
What are we supposed to do with this?
你要我们把钱收在行李箱里吗
You want us to just keep this money in a suitcase?
当然不是
Heck no.
不能都留 只留下钱
Can't keep those. Just the cash.
行李箱还我
I need those suitcases back.
知道吗
You know what?
我们是警♥察♥ 没事的
We're cops. It's gonna be fine.
-"我们是警♥察♥" -是的
- "We're cops"? - Yeah.
没能阻止别人偷我们的工具 不是吗
Didn't stop somebody from stealing our tools, did it?
你知道会是怎样吗
Well, you know what would have?
如果你把门锁好
If you'd have locked that door.
别人就没法来偷工具了
That would've stopped somebody from stealing the tools.
是乔·怀特打来的
Hey, yo, this is Joe White.
他可能出院了
He's probably out of the hospital.
-我得接电♥话♥ -开免提
- I got to take this. - Just put it on speaker.
什么
What?
为什么要他开免提
Why would he put it on speaker?
我们现在是合伙人 没有秘密
We're partners now. No secrets.
我们三个就像蜂巢思维
Three of us is like a hive mind.
我不知道你在说什么
Ah. I don't know what that means.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表