Can you believe it?
司机死在帕里路上 这是大件事
Dead driver on the Pali? This is huge.
你介意这次由我主导吗
Hey, do you mind if I run point on this?
因为这是我拿手的
I mean, it's kind of in my wheelhouse.
为什么这是你拿手的
Wait, wh-why is it your wheelhouse?
因为我是瓦胡岛上闹鬼地方的专家
'Cause I'm an expert on Oahu's most haunted places.
凯穆奇屋 基帕帕格尔齐 摩根角落 帕里
Kaimuki House, Kipapa Gulch, Morgan's Corner, the Pali.
帕里路...
The Pali is...
-没有闹鬼 -有
- is not haunted. - Yes, it is.
我知道帕里路确实有闹鬼
I know for a fact the Pali is haunted.
你要知道我怎么知道的吗
You want to know how I know?
1983年
1983.
我哥们高迪·拉昌斯打给我
My buddy Gordie Lachance calls me up.
他买♥♥了新的《班萨足迹》
He's got the new Bantha Tracks.
他说里面有样东西我必须看
He says there's something in it I gotta see.
所以我骑自行车过去
So I grab my bike, and I pedal over there.
我走帕里路去的
I take the Pali.
我听着歌♥骑车
So I'm rocking out,
听旅游乐队的《分手》
listening to Journey, "Separate Ways."
绝对是《前沿》这张专辑里我最喜欢的歌♥
Definitely my favorite track on the Frontiers album.
-六周在第八... -杰瑞
- Spent six weeks at number eight... - Jerry!
好 我骑得很急
Right. So, I'm burning rubber.
开着前灯
Got my headlight on.
然后突然被雾笼罩
Then suddenly the fog rolls in.
我听到静电
I hear static.
然后我的前灯灭了
Then my headlight goes out.
怎么回事 我不知道
What's going on? I don't know.
我撞到坑洞 链脱落了
I hit a pothole. The chain comes off.
我下车去把链接回去
I dismount to get the chain back on.
我在黑暗中摸索 然后我听到了
I fumble around in the darkness, and then I hear it.
咆哮声
Growling.
可能是犬科的
Could be canine.
我在思考 它越来越近
I'm thinking, it's getting closer.
不 就是这样 我就这样死了吗
Oh, no, this is it. This is how I end.
我该怎么办 然后我记得...
What do I do? And then I remember...
我在腰包里找到答案
I got the answer in my fanny pack.
你有腰包啊
Um, you-you... you owned a fanny pack?
在1983年很酷的
1983-- they were cool back then.
我觉得腰包不曾真的酷过
I don't think fanny packs were ever really cool.
-不曾 -我包容你的想法
- Ever. - Agree to disagree.
我可以继续说故事吗
Can I continue with my story?
好 所以你的屁♥股♥包里有什么
Sure. So, what was in your butt bag?
好吃的怀旧罐头猪肉
Spam. Good old Spam.
我打开罐头 丢到雾里
I pop open the can, I toss it into the fog.
咆哮声就停止了
The growling stops.
我给自行车上链
I get the chain on my bike,
飞速骑向高迪的家
and I race over to Gordie's house.
我再也没去过帕里路了
But I never set foot on the Pali again.
相信我 那条路被诅咒了
Trust me, that road is cursed.
老兄 你在讲道
Dude, you... you're preaching.
好吧
Okay.
也许你在帕里路有超自然的遭遇
Listen, maybe you had a supernatural encounter
但我们的被害人没有
on the Pali, but our victim did not. Okay?
鉴证室说他的车被人动过手脚
The lab said that someone messed with his truck.
他们把柴油放进了他油箱里
They put diesel in his tank.
好吗
Okay?
怎么回事
What's going on?
刚又发生了另一起杀人案
We, uh... we just caught another homicide.
好震惊啊
What a shock.
记住我的话 今晚会很忙碌
Mark my words-- it's gonna be a busy night.
根据研究 万圣节是暴♥力♥犯罪的高峰期
Studies show that violent crimes spike around Halloween.
你确定你不要吃吗
You sure I can't offer you some?
不用
I'm good.
我遇到过一个鸡农
I met this chicken farmer once.
他在很大且充满氨气
He raised what you call broilers
全天候开着灯
in these huge, ammonia-filled,
没有窗户的棚屋里养肉鸡
windowless sheds with lights on 24-7
好让他的鸡尽量多吃
to make his birds eat as often as possible.
但那还不够
But that wasn't enough.
他还给这些鸡打类固醇
Pumped these animals with steroids
让它们长得更大
to make these things huge.
唯一的问题是 它们一只只死去
Only problem was, they kept dying on him.
他的手♥机♥里有照片
He had pictures on his phone.
这些是自然界的怪物
These things were freaks of nature.
很快就死掉六十只了
They went from zero to 60 so fast,
它们的心脏停了
their hearts just gave out.
我就顺口问这家伙
So, naturally, I asked this fellow,
"你讨厌禽类吗
"Do you hate birds?
因为我觉得要先讨厌鸡
Because I guess you gotta
才能做养鸡生意"
if you're gonna go into the chicken-raising business."
他怎么说
What did he say?
我在他回答之前就射死他了
I shot him before he could answer.
我开始失去耐心了
I'm starting to lose patience.
幸运的是
Well, then good thing
我们还有几个小时
we've only got a few hours on the clock
就要了结了
before we have to end this...
愉快的交易
pleasant exchange.
不是这个
That ain't what this is.
是我坐在这里看你
This is me sitting around, watching you
消灭了四千卡路里的垃圾食品
consume a 4,000-calorie fried heart attack.
我会想念你的风趣的
I'm going to miss your wit.
我不喜欢浪费时间
I don't like my time wasted.
你不说我想知道的事 那我走了
You're not telling me what I want to know, I'm done.
关于你 他说得没错
Oh, we was right about you.
毒舌 急脾气
Sharp tongue, short temper.
最后一遍
Last one, buddy.
谁
Who?
克雷·马克斯韦尔
Clay Maxwell.
关于克雷·马克斯韦尔 你知道什么
What do you know about Clay Maxwell?
克雷·马克斯韦尔 你之前的搭档
Your ex-partner, Clay Maxwell.
关于你 该知道的他都告诉我了
He told me everything there was to know about you.
芝加哥的事
Chicago.
夏威夷的事
Then Hawaii.
关于你指控他杀了他妻子
How you accused him of killing his wife.
他确实杀了他妻子
He did kill his wife.
他知道你在找到证据前
And he knew that you wouldn't stop
是不会停手的
looking for evidence until you proved that he did,
所以他雇了我来杀你
so he hired me to kill you.
他叫布莱恩·汉森
His name's Bryan Hansen.
今天早上在他家门外发现了他的尸体
His body was found partially entombed
被埋在新拌的混凝土中
in fresh concrete outside of his home this morning.
他的后脑勺有重击创伤
There was blunt-force trauma to the back of the head,
所以我猜他应该是先被打晕
so I'm thinking he was probably knocked out first,
然后被埋入水泥中的
then submerged in the cement.
随着水泥凝固 他窒息而亡
He then suffocated as it dried.
了解了 死亡时间呢
Okay. Time of death?
午夜前后
Around midnight.
听起来很复杂
Seems, like, pretty complicated.
何苦费这么多功夫
Why-why go through all the trouble?
原谅我的越界
Well, forgive me for overstepping,
但是我觉得这起谋杀
but I actually think this homicide
跟你们在帕里公路发现的有关
could be connected to the one on the Pali Highway.
为什么
How's that?
你听说过梅内胡内吗
You've heard of the Menehune?
我没听说过 但是我猜...
I have not. I assume...
没错 她知道
Oh, yeah, she has.
在夏威夷民间传说中 梅内胡内
In Hawaiian folklore, the Menehune
是在波利尼西亚人到达前
were trolls who inhabited the island
已经居住在岛上的小矮人
before the first Polynesian settlers arrived.
好吧 所以呢
Okay. Wh-What's the, uh...?
众所周知 梅内胡内是手艺精湛的工匠
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表