懂吗 你要坚持住
All right, keep your head up.
-卢 跟你说几句 -好
- Lou, can I talk to you for a second? - Yeah.
你查到枪手了吗
We get anything on the gunman?
在联合索引系统查了他的指纹 一无所获
Ran his prints through CODIS, and... nothing.
一无所获 那枪呢
Nothing? What about the gun?
一样 毫无线索
Same thing. Dead end.
这说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
恕我直言
Look, all due respect to the job,
这家伙就该下地狱
to hell with this guy.
他真是绞尽脑汁 去他妈的
He blew his brains out. Good riddance.
我们现在有其他事要操心
We got other things to worry about right now.
创伤性骤停
Traumatic arrest.
开始胸部按压
Starting chest compression.
再输一个单位血
Hang another unit.
撑住 撑住
Come on, come on.
克莱拉给你打电♥话♥了
Clara called for you.
昨天的事
Yesterday.
忘了告诉你
I forgot to tell you.
她怎么样
What's she doing anyway?
醒醒
Wake up.
-不 -醒醒
- No. - Wake up.
-跟你说话呢 -怎么了
- I'm talking to you. - What happened?
我说昨天有人给你打电♥话♥
Hey, I said there was a phone call for you yesterday.
-我听到了 昨天吗 -克莱拉给你打的
- I heard what you said. Yesterday? - Clara was on the phone.
你今天才跟我说昨天有人给我打电♥话♥
You're telling me about a phone call yesterday today?
-克莱拉决定了吗 -你什么毛病
- Clara-- has she made a decision yet? - What's the matter with you?
她秋天要去警校念书
Yeah, she's gonna go to the academy in the fall.
-我跟你说了 -她要去警校
- I told you. - She's going to go to the academy?
我刚不是说了吗
What did I just say?
你老糊涂了 知道吗
You're getting senile. You know that?
了不得了 真了不得了
That is something. That is really something.
你能相信你家将是三...
Can you believe there's gonna be three...
三代警♥察♥世家吗 丹尼
generations of cops in your family, Danny?
老实说
Well, I'll tell you the truth--
我真希望她能做点别的
I wish she would have done something else.
-为什么 为什么 骨子里的 -"为什么"
- Why? Why? It's in the blood. - "Why""
她在做决定前来找我
She came to me, uh, before she made a decision.
她找过你了
She came to you?
对 她找过我
Yeah, she came to me.
好 不然去找谁 你吗
Okay. Who's she gonna come to? You?
-拜托 -总之 她来找我
- Come on. - Anyway, she came to me.
她想知道我对自己这辈子的看法
She wanted to know what I thought about my life.
如果我有机会改变
Like, if I could, you know, change anything,
会想改变什么
would I change anything?
我想不想做别的事
Would I do anything differently?
你跟她说什么了
What'd you tell her?
你要是闭嘴一小会
Well, I'll get to that
我就能讲到那里了
if you shut up for three seconds.
我跟她说
I told her that I...
我什么都不会改变
I-I wouldn't change anything.
我跟她说 我也想说谎 但做不到
I told her that I... I wanted to lie, but I couldn't lie,
我跟她说我不会那么做
I told her that I wouldn't... I wouldn't do it.
要是能重来 我还是会选老路
If I had to do it all over again, I'd do it the same way.
-真的吗 -真的
- That's the truth. Huh? - That's the truth.
我也想换个搭档
I-I mean, I would've changed my partner,
-我本该告诉她的 -对对
- I-I would've told her. - Yeah, yeah.
我也爱你 兄弟
I love you, too, buddy.
-能帮个忙吗 -说吧
- Hey, can you do me a favor? - Sure.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Blow it out your ass.
好
Okay.
撑住
Come on.
我们能聊聊你这辣眼睛的发型吗
Are we ever going to talk about this eyesore of a haircut?
谢谢 我一直在等有人提起这茬
Thank you. I was waiting for someone to bring that up.
对 史蒂夫 是大冒险之类的惩罚吗
Yeah, Steve, was that, like, a dare or something?
不 我自己决定的
No, it was my idea.
不是个好主意 如果你问我
Not a very good one, if you ask me.
我没问 谢谢你的意见
Huh. Well, I didn't ask, but thanks for the input.
我只是一说 有的人留这发型帅翻天
I'm just saying, some guys can rock the dome.
比如巨石强森
The Rock, for example.
《速度与激♥情♥》的另一个光头演员
凯利·斯莱特[冲浪选手]
Kelly Slater.
我的朋友凯利·斯莱特
My man Kelly Slater.
你的真爱
Yours truly.
那边的芝加哥老哥
OG Chicago there.
我
Me.
你的头型不适合留这种发型
Look, you don't have the head shape to pull this off.
换作是我 我会留着头发
Grow 'em out if I was you, brah.
别听他们的 挺好看的
Don't listen to 'em, boss. It's a good look.
谢谢 杰瑞
Thanks, Jerry.
医生
Hey, Doc.
刚刚真是命悬一线
It was, uh, touch and go for a while,
不过...
but, um...
他挺过来了
he pulled through.
太好了
Yes!
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
能去见他吗
Can we see him?
还没醒 只要他一醒
He's not conscious yet, but as soon
就让你们去见他
as he is, we'll get you in there.
-谢谢 医生 -谢谢
- Thanks, Doc. - Thank you.
他做了什么 他干了什么
What did he do? He did what?
那应该叫做手指胸廓...
I think it's called a finger thora...
-造口术 -对
- Costomy. - Yeah.
把你的胸口撬开
Cracked your chest open, wiggled my finger
我的手指在里面乱搅
around inside there and, uh,
让你的心脏不停跳
stopped your heart from getting crushed, but...
-其实没什么 -对 肯定没事
- you know, no big deal. - Yeah, I'm sure it was nothing.
不 兄弟 很恶心
No, brother, it was disgusting.
那他起码洗手了吧
Did he wash his hands at least?
当时真的是争分夺秒
You know, time was really of the essence.
-他没洗手 -你太孩子气了
- He didn't wash his hands. - You're such a baby.
你有必要这么孩子气吗
You gonna be a baby about this?
-听我说 -孩子气
- Here, let me tell you something. - Baby?
就是如果我不把手指伸进你体内
The fact is, if I didn't put my finger inside of you,
现在你就没机会和我说话了
we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.
知道吗
You know?
画面太美
Wow. Thanks for that image.
-杰瑞 说 -好
- Hey, Jerry, go ahead. - Okay.
我查了昨天
So I ran the names of everyone
所有的访客记录
who signed in on the visitor log yesterday.
枪手好像用"约书亚·霍利斯特"
Looks like our gunman signed in
这个名字登记的
under the name of "Joshua Hollister."
我在多个数据库里查了这名字
But I run the name through several databases,
据我所知 没约书亚·霍利斯特这个人
and as far as I can tell, Joshua Hollister does not exist.
-是个假名 -对
- So it was an alias. - Yes.
但两天前
But someone with that same name
有人用这个名字入住了一家旅馆
checked into a motel room two days ago.
在哪
Where?
没人
Clear!
少校
Commander.
他该死
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表