Hey, yo, Toast, what's up, man?
吐司兄 吐司兄
Toast. Hey, Toast?
他屁♥股♥误拨给你了
Oh, he butt-dialed you.
真让人失望 我知道 我知道
That upsets me. I knew... I knew he was
他现在是大款了 没必要找我
too big now to call me on purpose.
随便吧 吐司的屁♥股♥ 我要挂了 好吗
Whatever. Hey, Toast's butt, I'm hanging up. How about that?
那是什么
What was that?
怎么了 无话可说了吗
What's wrong? Nothing else to say?
-你现在说不出话来了吧 -求求你
- You're not talking much now, are you? - Please...
求求你
Please!
杰瑞 听我说
Hey, hey, Jerry, listen to me.
麦格瑞特在跟吐司兄通话
McGarrett is on a phone call with Toast.
你跟踪信♥号♥♥
Need you to lock onto the signal,
告诉我们对方的位置
tell me where that call is coming from.
-卢 我听到了枪声 -生死关头
- Lou, I got a gunshot. - Life and death.
快点给我坐标 老兄
I need those coordinates, man.
离这十分钟
Ten minutes from here.
脸部和身体都有撕裂伤
We've got lacerations to the face and body.
眼眶下多处骨裂
Multiple suborbital fractures.
胫骨断成两截
Tibia broken in two places.
这不只是谋杀
This wasn't just a murder.
他还吃了不少苦头
Somebody wanted him to suffer.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
史蒂夫
Steve.
走吧
Come on.
谢了 诺拉妮
Thanks, Noelani.
你认为有人发现吐司兄是线人了
You think somebody found out that Toast was a CI?
有这个可能
It's possible.
或者为了钱
Or money.
你说这家伙很有钱 有钱的科技佬
You said the guy was loaded, right? Big tech money?
没错 但我从虐打看出这是私人恩怨
Yeah, he was, but the beatdown tells me it was personal, no?
对 复仇
Yeah. Revenge.
吐司兄帮了我们不少大案子
Look, Toast helped us out with a lot of big cases.
涉及了不少狠角色
There was a lot of serious players involved.
任何一个都有可能来寻仇
Any one of those guys could've been looking for payback.
杰瑞
Jerry?
虽然我讨厌说坏消息
Hate to be the bearer of bad news--
但还是得说有非常坏的消息
well, more bad news-- but it seems
似乎昨晚有人黑进我们的系统了
someone hacked into our system last night.
-知道是谁吗 -还不知道
- We got any idea who? - Not yet.
事实上 这是很干练的攻击
Thing is, this was a pretty sophisticated attack.
不管是谁干的 他知道怎么掩盖踪迹
Whoever was behind it knew how to cover their tracks.
知道我们的系统被黑的程度有多深吗
Well, do we know how deeply they got into our system?
不知道
Not exactly.
但如果吐司兄被杀是因为他是线人
But if Toast's murder is connected to him being a CI,
这就能解释信息是怎么泄出去的
this could explain how that information got out.
如果我们能找出黑客是谁
Right, and if we can uncover who's behind the breach,
也许就找到杀害吐司兄的凶手了
maybe we can find Toast's killer.
没错
Right.
但问题是 平时帮我们
Only problem is, the person we'd
解决这个问题的人已经死了
ordinarily go to help us with that is dead.
哈拉瓦监狱
哈拉瓦监狱
你们要我找出是谁
So you want me to figure out
黑进你的服务器并杀了你的线人吗
who accessed your server and smoked your CI.
没错 我们就是这个意思
Yes, that's what we're saying.
我很荣幸 伙计
Well, I'm flattered, fellas.
但我得告诉你们 我有点惊讶
I gotta tell you, though, I'm a little surprised.
因为我觉得你们会找
'Cause I, you know, figured that you'd find someone
一个比较会...
who was a little more inclined to, uh...
在意的人
I don't know, care.
我们找了
We did.
他叫吐司兄
His name was Toast.
不幸的是 现在他...
Unfortunately, now he's...
祝贺
Toast?
抱歉 看来高兴得太早啊
I'm sorry. Was that too soon?
要我打他吗 或者说我可以打他吗
You want to hit him, or can I?
你是我们最不想找的人
You're the last person we wanted to see.
但你成功黑进过我们的系统
But you breached our system successfully,
这件事你是专家 明白吗
which makes you the expert-- you understand?
-显然我引领了潮流啊 -对
- And, apparently, a trendsetter. - Right.
你要帮我们吗
Are you gonna help us or not?
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
我们走吧 卢
Let's get out of here, Lou.
好吧 你要我帮忙吗
All right. You want my help?
-我有条件 -什么条件
- There's gonna be conditions. - What?
我要转监狱
I want to be transferred out of here.
因为 等我完事
Because, when I'm done, people in here
这里头的人会知道是我帮了你
are gonna know that I helped you.
就像你朋友吐司兄一样
As your friend Toast just found out,
我不会很受欢迎
that's not gonna make me so popular.
-我可以帮你转监狱 -很好
- I can get you a transfer. - Good.
当我在帮你时
And while I'm helping you,
我要住在昂贵的酒店套房♥
I want to stay in a fancy hotel suite
里面要有会唱歌♥的日本马桶盖
that's got a little Japanese toilet that sings to you.
因为上个月
'Cause, for the past month,
我被关在小得可怜的囚室里
I've been cooped up in a miserable little cell
吃的馊饭 蹲的钢便盆
eating nothing but slop and squatting on a steel bowl.
我要24小时客服服务
I want 24-hour room service,
室内水疗
in-room spa treatments,
床头几有巧克力松露
chocolate truffles on the nightstand,
一应俱全
the whole nine.
全都是白日做梦
None of that's gonna happen.
帮你转监狱 就这样
I get your transfer-- that's it.
那没什么好说的了 警卫
Then I guess we're done. Guards!
坐下 我们还没谈完
Whoa, sit down. We're not done yet.
不不 谈完了 知道吗
No, no, we are finished. You know why?
现在 我要慢慢走回
'Cause, right now, I'm gonna take a nice
我那小得可怜的囚室
little walk back to my miserable little cell,
安心地知道你俩会回来
secure in the knowledge that you two will be back.
因为你们真的很想找出杀死你们朋友的凶手
Because you guys really want to find out who killed your friend.
为了做到这一点
And in order to do that,
你们需要顶尖高手
you need the best.
现在像话多了
Now, this is more like it.
为什么女按♥摩♥师要穿防弹衣
Why is the masseuse wearing Kevlar?
我觉得她很眼熟
She looks familiar to me.
-我们见过吗 -对
- Have we met? - Yeah.
你被绑起来全身都是汽油时
I saved your ass when you were tied up
我救了你
and covered in gasoline.
当时你正哭着喊救命
You know, crying and begging for your life.
想起来了
Oh. Yeah.
当时场面有点尴尬
Not my proudest moment.
说到绑起来
Speaking of tied up...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要怎么用日本马桶盖
Now how am I supposed to use the Japanese toilet?
你对钢便盆很熟悉吧
You're familiar with the steel bowl, right?
那可不好
That's not cool.
开工
Get to work.
有嫌犯的线索吗 杰瑞
Where are we with suspects, Jerry?
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
你想起吐司兄
Anybody jump out at you
帮我们的案子中的哪个人了吗
from any of the cases that Toast helped us out on?
没有 吐司兄直接或间接
Not yet. Of all the people that Toast either directly
帮我们关起来的人
or indirectly helped us incarcerate,
大部分还在监狱里
most of them are still in prison.
一个死了 唯一出来的那个
One's dead. The only one who's out
最近刚和他的假释官在缅因州见面了
just recently checked in with his parole officer in Maine.
继续调查
Well, keep digging.
我们要查出这些家伙
We need to find out if those guys
有没有什么朋友 亲戚 或生意伙伴
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表