但不管是谁抓走了卡玛科纳
but whoever grabbed Kamekona's
已经比我们抢得先机了
got a pretty good head start on us.
有嫌疑人吗
All right, what about suspects?
还在查
Working on it.
但是太多嫌疑对象了
But it's a pretty long list.
卡玛科纳这些年举报太多坏人了
Kamekona burned a lot of bad guys over the years.
我知道 继续查 看有没有特别可疑的
I know. Just keep looking. See if anybody stands out.
那个赖特说的攻击我们系统的黑客
Where are we at with that hacker that Wright said
查到哪一步了
breached our system?
缺齿鼹
Mogera?
格罗弗刚把他带进来
Grover just brought him in.
我感觉他不会给我们太多信息
I get the feeling he's not being too forthcoming,
但至少我们拿到了他的电脑
but at least we got his laptop.
太好了
That's good.
如果他不说 也许我们能从他的电脑里发现
If he won't talk, then maybe there'll be something on
他对线人名单做了什么
that laptop that'll tell us what he did with the CI list.
泰勒先生 平常我是一个有耐心的人
Mr. Taylor, by nature, i'm a patient man.
但是今天 我的耐心已经开始慢慢消失了
But today, my patience is starting to wear a bit thin.
你到底把我们线人的名单分享给谁了
Who did you share that list of confidential informants with?
听着 我知道你瞎了 哈利
Look, I know you're blind, Harley,
但你肯定不聋
but you damn sure ain't deaf.
也不哑 是不是
And you ain't a mute, either, are you?
你从我们的系统里偷走了线人的名单
You stole a list of confidential informants from our system.
然后你就转身把它卖♥♥给了一堆坏人
Then you turned around and sold it to a bunch of bad people.
我要知道他们是谁
I need to know who.
快说 我们已经拿到你的电脑了
Come on! We already got your computer.
我们找出是谁只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before we find out who.
听着 你能帮到我们 哈利
Look, you can help us, Harley.
你能节省我们彼此很多时间
You can save us both a lot of time.
而我们已经没有太多时间了
And time is something we don't have a lot of.
因为你的所作所为 已经害死了一个人
Because of what you've done, there's already one man dead.
还有一个人失踪了
And there's another man who's missing.
而那个人恰好是我很好的一个朋友
And that man happens to be a really good friend of mine.
你给我听着
Listen, you.
我从来不打盲人
I've never hit a blind man.
但如果我是你...
But if I were you...
我现在可不会在这种事情上赌一把
that's not something I'd take a gamble with right now.
兄弟 你一定是搞错了
Bruddah, you're making a big mistake.
我不知道你觉得我是谁或者我♥干♥了什么
I don't know who you think I am or what I did.
你们抓错人了
You guys got the wrong guy.
我甚至都不知道你们是谁
I don't even know you two lolos.
没有错 兄弟
No mistake, bruddah.
你认识我吗
What about me?
我看着眼熟吗
I look familiar?
康乔伊
Joey Kang.
好久不见 大个子
Long time, big guy.
我以为你被关起来了
I thought you was locked up.
这到底是怎么回事
What the hell is this about?
你还真要问
You really gotta ask?
我知道你替五零特遣队干活
I know you work for Five-0.
跟你说这话的人肯定是个骗子
Well, whoever told you that is a damn liar.
不要跟我耍花样 兄弟
Don't try to play me, brah.
你是个线人
You're a CI.
我在名单上看到你的名字了
I saw your name on a list.
那是错误情报
That's some bad intel.
一定是有人胡乱推断
Somebody's making false assumptions
因为五零特遣队经常来我这里
'cause Five-0 come by the truck a lot.
警♥察♥喜欢吃东西
Cops like to eat.
我一直知道是个我身边的人出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You know, I always knew someone close to me ratted me out.
伙计 我从没想过会是你
Dude, I just never thought it could be you.
这事很快就会完结的
This could all be over very quickly.
我只是想要回我的五十万
I just want my 500 grand back.
什么
What?
别装傻
Don't.
就在我被抓走前
That money disappeared from the safe house
钱从安全屋里消失了
right before I got snatched up.
只有疯子才敢从我这里偷钱...
Only person crazy enough to steal from me...
敢偷钱的就是知道我马上要被抓的人
is someone who knew I was about to go away.
现在...
Now...
我要你在说出你没有拿着钱之前
I want you to think very carefully
好好想一想
before saying you didn't take it.
因为现在 知道这些钱在哪里
Because right now, knowing where that money is--
是你可以活下去的唯一原因
that is the only thing keeping you alive.
我拿了这笔钱
I took the money.
很好
Okay.
但这钱已经不在我手上了 没有了
But I don't have it no more. It's gone.
你这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是我花完了
I mean I spent it.
真的吗
Really?
花在哪里了
On what?
两辆炒虾餐车
Two shrimp trucks?
你那种垃圾车
Your piece of crap car?
我看得出你穿什么衣服 过什么日子
I see the way you dress, live.
你没有花这些钱
You didn't spend it.
你还有
You have it.
我要把钱拿回来
And I want it back.
对不起 但是没有了
I'm so sorry, but it's gone.
我希望你是在说谎
I sure hope you're lying.
为你好
For your sake.
你还要花多久时间
How much longer is this gonna take?
我以为你应该对这个很在行
I thought you were supposed to be good at this.
你有没有听说过 心急吃不了热豆腐
Ever hear the expression "A watched pot never boils"?
对不起 我让你感到紧张了吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Am I making you nervous?
你想要隐私吗 我们可以把你扔回监狱里
You want privacy? We can throw you back in your cell.
我跟你说过了 缺齿鼹很正统
Like I told you, Mogera's legit.
如我所料 这台电脑上的加密技术不是盖的
Not surprisingly, the encryption on this laptop is no joke.
缺齿鼹什么都不肯说
Mogera's not talking,
所以现在我们只能通过这台电脑
so right now our best shot at finding out
找出他把我们的线人名单卖♥♥给了谁
who he sold our CIs out to is on that hardware.
我明白
I understand.
我已经尽全力了
I'm working as fast as I can.
寇阿 听说你在找我
塔妮 你在哪里
寇阿 我过几天就回来了
塔妮 你在哪里
寇阿 别再问我了 我回来就会回家的
小两口吵架
Lovers' quarrel?
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
少说话多干活
Less talking, more hacking.
我能一心多用
I can multitask.
我能告诉你如何处理你的不满
I can tell you how to handle your boo
以及破解这个黑帽安全系统
and crack this black hat's security.
发生什么事了
So, uh, what's the drama?
不是关于男朋友的
It's not about a guy, okay?
就算是我也不会听你的意见
Not that I'd take your advice if it was.
那肯定是家人了
Must be family, then.
姐妹
Sister?
还是你的弟弟
Is it your brother?
果然
Of course.
看你的表情就知道了
I should have recognized that look.
我弟弟也是个很让人头疼的家伙
My brother was a real pain in the balls, too.
不停找麻烦
Never-ending source of trouble.
你刚是在拿你的神经病弟弟和我弟弟做比较吗
Did you just compare your psycho brother to mine?
没错
That's right.
我知道伊恩
I know about Ian.
我知道他绑♥架♥了格罗弗队长的女儿
I know that he kidnapped Captain Grover's teenage daughter
而且把她像狗一样关在笼子里
and kept her in a cage like a dog.
我弟弟不是什么圣人
My brother's no saint,
但他不是你弟弟那种人♥渣♥
but he's not a piece of crap like yours was.
我明白了
I got it.
很好
Good.
现在 闭上你的嘴好好做你该做的事
Now, shut your hole and do what you're here to do.
卢 有什么卡玛科纳的消息吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表