Last night, I was wearing pants with no pockets.
我穿的裤子没有口袋 怎么装钥匙呢
How do I have keys in a pocket with pants with no pockets?
多口袋工装裤 你什么时候没口袋
Lt. Cargo Pants, when do you not have pockets?
我不怎么穿工装裤
I don't always wear cargo pants.
你昨晚穿了工装裤
You were wearing cargo pants last night.
不 我没有
No, I wasn't.
-你穿工装裤睡觉 -不 我没有
- You sleep in cargo pants. - No, I don't.
我穿睡衣睡
I sleep in pajamas.
-好吧 -普 听我说
- Okay? - Pua, listen to me.
不要有压力
No pressure.
这是你办的最重要的案子
This is the most important case you've ever worked.
如果你没把我们的工具找回来
If you don't get our stuff back,
接下来三个月
I'm gonna have to listen
我都得听他"篡改历史"
to this... revisionist history for the next three months.
-我会搞定的 我会搞定 -好吗
- I'll get right on it. I'll get right on it. - Okay? All right?
-谢谢你 拜托了 -如果可以
- Thank you. Please. - And-and if you guys can,
你们给我份完整的
just get me an itemized list of everything
-丢失物品清单 然后我会... 好
- that's missing. And I'll... - Fine.
我会尽快启动报告
I'll initiate the report ASAP.
那样 你们可以马上进行保险索赔
And that way, you guys can file an insurance claim right away.
好吧 那就有问题了
Well, well, yeah, that's gonna be a problem,
因为我们没有保险
'cause we don't have insurance,
因为他觉得买♥♥保险太早了
'cause he thought it'd be too early to get insurance.
-预期风险 -结果呢
- Calculated risk. - How'd that work out?
-是预期风险 -知道吗
- It was a calculated risk. - Okay, you know what,
-我不想再听你说了 -等一下
- I don't want to listen to you anymore. - Hang on. Shush.
你可以走了
You can go.
我不能...我...
I can't... I...
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
昨晚管♥理♥员♥在巡视时发现
So, caretaker was walking the grounds late last night
有一个墓被新的泥土盖上
when he noticed that one of the graves had fresh dirt on top.
在他看来像是把泥土挖起来重新埋过
Looked to him like it had just been dug up and refilled.
他担心可能有人
So, he got worried that maybe someone may
趁着夜色来挖走尸体
have dug up the body during the night.
所以他亲自来查看
Decided to check for himself.
结果发现他没猜错
Turns out he was right about the body.
只是他没想到会发现另一具尸体
Only he didn't expect to find another one in its place.
被害人是昨晚的当值保安
Our vic here was working security last night.
但据库尼亚医生说 死因是窒息
But according to Dr. Cunha, cause of death was asphyxiation.
等一下 你是说这个人
Wait a minute, you're telling me this guy,
撞见有人挖尸体
he happens upon somebody jacking a body,
他来不及采取行动就中枪
then he gets shot before he can do anything about it,
然后被活埋
and then he gets buried alive?
好吧 看起来是这样
Yeah, well, that's how it looks.
根据脚印
And, uh, based off of footprints,
犯人是单独行动的
it looks like our perp was out here alone.
好吧 掘墓盗尸来赚钱
Okay, so, uh, what, uh, body snatching, uh, uh, for profit?
邪恶崇拜之类的
Satanic cult stuff?
-你觉得呢 -怎么用尸体赚钱
- What do you think? - How do you profit off a corpse?
卖♥♥骨头和软组织给骨头和组织库
You sell bones and soft tissue to a bone or a tissue bank.
我认识个吸毒者 住在街的那一边
I know this meth head, lives down the block.
他是这样赚钱的
I mean, it's how he makes his money.
就是那样 那就像是他的专业
That's it. That's solely... That's, like, his profession.
两个推论都有可能 但我们也知道
Both theories are valid, but, for all we know,
动机也可能是针对个人的
there could've been some personal motive involved.
知道墓本来属于谁的吗
What do we know about the prior occupant of this grave?
让我猜猜
Well, let me guess.
他叫崔维斯·辛克利
Name's Travis Hinkley.
生于1978年7月26日
Born July 26, 1978.
几周前过世
Died a couple weeks ago.
他有"温和的心和大方的的心灵"
He was "Gentle of heart and generous of spirit".
崔维斯·辛克利
生于1978年7月26日 卒于2018年1月5日
温和的心和大方的的心灵
这是我现在有的信息
That's all I'm getting right now.
侦探工作很得力
That's excellent detective work.
-谢谢 -很好 非常感谢
- Thank you. - Great. Thank you so much,
-丹尼·威廉姆斯 -谢了
- Danny Williams. - Thanks.
还知道其他信息吗
We know anything else?
暂时没有 长官 但我在查
Uh, n-not yet, sir. But I'm on it.
好 掌握越多这个人的信息
All right, good. The more we can find out about this guy,
我们越有机会找出是谁把他偷走了
it might tell us something about whoever took him.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好吧 他会...
All right. He's gonna, um...
"长官" 他还是叫你"长官"
The "Sir." He didn't tone down the "Sir" thing.
我们在解决 在解决
Aw, we're working on it. Working on it.
我有个主意 用一个
I got an idea. You get, um, one of those, uh,
狗电击颈圈 每次他说"长官" 你就...
dog shock collars, and every time he says "Sir," you...
好主意 不如你...
That's a good idea. You know, you buy,
干脆买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
maybe get two for the price of one.
你自己戴一个
Put one on you
在你说这种蠢话时能用上
for every time you say something stupid like that.
-你觉得呢 -有意思
- What do you say? - That's funny.
凯卢阿 女子社区监狱
凯卢阿 女子社区监狱
早上好
Morning.
载你一程
Give you a lift?
不是吧
You for real?
你在说什么
What do you mean?
我说我才走出来十秒钟
I mean, I just walked out of there ten seconds ago.
你是那种在女子监狱外游荡的变♥态♥吗
What are you, some kind of sicko who trolls women's prisons?
像恋物狂那种
Is that, like, a fetish?
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
也许是吧
And, yeah, it probably is.
我的车要到了
Well, I got a ride coming.
其实并没有
Actually, you don't.
吉米出租车 对吧
Jimmy's Cab, right?
杰西·野村名下预订
Reservation under Nomura, first name Jessie?
对 我取消了
Yeah, I canceled that.
什么
What?
-我觉得我俩该聊聊 -你是谁
- I thought you and I should talk. - Who are you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我叫亚当·西村
My name is Adam Noshimuri.
我们最好去其他地方谈
And... it's better if we talk somewhere else.
上车吧
Get in.
你也可以坐后座
Look, you can sit in back if you like.
相信我
Hey, trust me.
你会想听我要说的话
You're gonna want to hear what I have to say.
卧底
Undercover?
是项长♥期♥任务
It's a long-term assignment.
你要渗透团伙
You'll infiltrate the crew,
搜集情报 然后汇报给我
gather intel and report back to me.
有风险 但也有钱赚
There's risk involved, but there's also money.
待遇优厚
You'd be well-paid.
告密 真是令人心动呢
To snitch? Yeah, I would hope so.
更像是耳听八方
It's more like keeping your ears to the ground.
我要追捕的不是这个团伙
You see, it's not this crew I'm after.
我要抓的是更大的目标 幕后的人
I'm looking for someone bigger. Someone in the shadows.
但要找到他们 我得盯紧
But to find them I need to keep a close eye
本地的山口组头目
on a local Yakuza boss.
他叫田代秀树
Guy by the name of Hideki Tashiro.
为什么选我
Why me?
首先 秀树不喜欢外人
Well, for starters, Hideki, he doesn't like outsiders,
但我认为他会为你破例
but in your case I think he'll make an exception.
为什么
Because... ?
你很擅长做坏事
You're real good at being bad.
盗窃 欺诈
Burglary, fraud,
洗钱 大盗窃
money laundering, grand theft.
在五零特遣队大扫荡后
Finding people with those skills
要找具备那些技能的人变得困难多了
has gotten a lot tougher since Five-0 did their big sweep.
人才库非常窄小
The talent pool out there is thin.
并且 你是个孤儿 他会挺喜欢这点
Plus, you're an orphan, which is something he'll find appealing.
为什么
Why's that?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表