Stops a victim from moving any muscle in their body.
他们甚至不能喊叫 但是你知道吗
They can't even scream, but you know what?
他们能感受到疼痛
They can feel pain.
而你知道他当天要做针灸
And you knew he was having acupuncture that day.
你就以为没人会注意到他身上
And you figured no one would notice
多出现的一个针孔
another needle hole on his body.
但你不知道
But you didn't know
梅和他女儿会出现在那儿
Mei and her daughter were gonna be there.
是吧 她们的针灸慢了
Right? That their session ran late.
那是个意外
That was the surprise.
而且她们看见你杀了你父亲
And they see you kill your father,
所以你做了什么 你追捕她们
so what do you do? You go after them.
你追捕她们 你杀了梅
You hunt them down. You kill Mei.
但嘉美逃脱了 因为梅牺牲了她自己
But Cammy got away because Mei sacrificed herself for her.
想知道拥有一位挚爱你的母亲
Wonder what it feels like to have
是什么样的感受吗
a parent that loves you that much.
在你杀了梅阿姨而嘉美逃脱后
And after you killed Auntie Mei and Cammy escaped,
你又回到房♥间做了后续的事 对吧
you went back to the house, and you finished the job, right?
你杀了你的父亲 康纳
You killed your father, Conor.
他已经快死了
He was already dying.
但你已经等不及了 是不是
But you lost patience, didn't you?
这只是刚刚开始
You're just starting out.
你们会看见更糟的事情
You'll see worse.
25年后见
See you in 25.
你跑不掉了
Got you.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表