Except when you take into consideration the fact that his briefcase,
手提电脑和手♥机♥
his laptop and his cell phone
都留在办公室里
were all still in his office.
那已经很奇怪了 再加上
That in itself is weird, but then consider
两天后学校的保安
that two days later the janitor of the school
在真空吸尘器的袋里
finds a nine-millimeter shell casing
发现九毫米的弹壳
in a vacuum cleaner bag.
好吧 说得通
All right, well, fair enough.
所以你们认为学校的某处
So you're thinking that the murder took place
-就是凶杀现场 -没错
- somewhere on school property? - Correct.
我们认为凶手用沃勒的后车厢
We're thinking the killer got the body
把他的尸体运走
out of there in the trunk of Waller's car,
却忘了他办公室里的私人物品
while forgetting the personal effects in his office.
鉴证组搜查了学校 一无所获
CSU searched the school. They didn't turn up anything.
现在他们在查看他的电脑
And right now they're looking into his computer
看能否找到什么相关的线索
to see if they can recover anything that's relevant.
也对他的奥迪车发出了全境通告
There's also an APB out on his Audi.
同时 我也调出了他的财务记录
Meanwhile, I pulled his financials.
没有大额的提款指向他要逃走
There's no big withdrawals that would suggest that he ran off.
但我还是没听到原因
But I'm still not hearing a why.
因为我们还没找到动机
'Cause we don't have a motive yet, all right?
但那所学校是我们的首要犯罪现场
But that school is our primary crime scene.
大家对他的评价比较两极分化
Yeah. I mean, he was a polarizing figure.
人们不是爱他就是恨他
Right, people either loved him or hated him.
看来很多人
Well, it looks like there were a lot of people
都很坚定地待在"恨"阵营
who were firmly in the "Hate" camp.
我刚跟董事会通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the board of trustees,
过去五年
and over the past five years,
他们收到超过一百条对沃勒的投诉
they've received over a hundred complaints about Waller.
此时他们正把投诉信和邮件发过来
They're sending over the letters and e-mails as we speak.
我们尽快开始查看
We'll start going through them A.S.A.P.
不不不 这个想法先打住
No, no, no. Hold that thought.
我有更好的主意 我会让杜克
I got a better idea-- I'll ask Duke
调派火奴鲁鲁警局的人手处理
if he can commit some HPD resources to that.
因为我需要你们去参加募捐
'Cause I need you two at that fund-raiser.
要缩小疑犯范围和搜集更多情报
That's where we need to be if we're gonna narrow down
就要去那里
that suspect pool and gather more intel.
好吧 我去打给州长
All right, I'll call the governor,
申请一些资金参加竞拍
requisition some funds for this auction.
你可以向他们
Oh, would you also ask
征求一条酒会裙子给我吗
if they would spring for a new cocktail dress for me?
因为我的衣柜里没有
Because I have nothing in my closet
穿起来像"辣妈"的衣服
that would suggest "Soccer mom".
绝对不行
Hell no.
我们尽量不竞标昂贵的东西 长官
We'll try not to bid on anything expensive, sir.
不 可以竞标 去竞标吧
No, no, you can bid. Go ahead and bid.
只是不要标下来
Just don't, uh... don't win.
维托
Vito.
维托 维托 维托 拜托
Vito, Vito, Vito, please.
这不对
This is not right.
这些数字不对
These numbers cannot be right.
我们要做的是一家小意大利餐厅
This is a... we're trying to make a small Italian restaurant,
不是泰姬陵
not-not the Taj Mahal.
如果你喜欢那女的
Hey, you swipe to the left
就向左滑 看那个
if you like the broad? Look at that one.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
你问错人了
I'm the wrong person to ask.
把手♥机♥收起来
Please put the phone away.
我们能专心一点吗
Can we focus? Can we focus?
承包商开价太疯狂了
These contractor bids are-are nuts.
超出我们的预算太多太多了
I... it's just... it's not even close to within our budget.
拜托 没事的
Come on. It's gonna be okay.
人们来到这里
You know, people come in here,
看到这个空间 会认为要花很长时间去装♥修♥
they see this space, they think it's gonna take ages to build.
而我 三四周就能把这里装♥修♥成餐厅
Me, I can make this place into a restaurant three, four weeks.
你面对的问题是公文
The problem you have is all the paperwork, you know?
要拿到分区和工作许可证
You got your zoning, you got your work permits,
还有卖♥♥酒执照
you got... you got your liquor license, you know?
一切办齐之后
But as long as that's all lined up,
你就能放手去做了
you're good to go.
卖♥♥酒执照应该不成问题
Okay, the liquor license, we should be good.
史蒂夫一个月前申请了
Steve put the thing in like a month ago,
所以应该不成问题
so that's... that shouldn't be a problem.
-一个月前 -对一个月前
- A month ago? - Yeah, a month ago.
不想告诉你 但那个执照
I hate to tell you, but it's gonna take a year
要一年才会批下来
for that license to get approved.
那个为什么不是你们第一件办的事
I mean, why is that not the first thing that you did?
你是说十二个月吗
You mean, like, 12 months?
对 要一年 知道吗
Yeah, yeah, like a year. You know?
让我想想能做点什么加快进度
But let me see what I can do to, um, expedite the process.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be okay.
维托叔叔在这 好吗 孩子
Uncle Vito's here. All right? All right, kid?
不要碰我的头发 我不碰你的头发
I don't want you to touch my hair. I don't touch your hair.
我是你的叔叔 我爱你
I'm your uncle. I love you.
你小时候经常坐在我大腿上
Used to sit on my lap when you were a kid.
-滚开 -你惹怒我了
- Get out of here. - You pissed me off.
亚当·西村
Adam Noshimuri.
我们是时候聊聊了
Time we had a talk.
你是谁
Who are you?
我为什么在这里
What am I doing here?
我是谁不重要
Who I am is not important.
你在夏威夷做的事
What you're doing in Hawaii,
你回来之后的目的
what you've been up to ever since you got back--
才重要
that's the important thing.
你是为钱而来的
You're here for the money.
抱歉 你说什么钱
I'm sorry. What money?
你父亲曾经拥有的两千万
$20 million that used to belong to your father.
从你的家族被夺走了
It was taken from your family
最终落入了米歇尔·盐马手中
and ended up in the hands of Michelle Shioma.
我不知道你从哪得来的信息
I don't know where you're getting your information from,
但那不是真的
but that's simply not true.
上次我跟米歇尔谈话
Last time I spoke to Michelle,
是在她死之前
before she died,
她告诉我你去探望过她
she told me about your visit with her.
她说你提到了那笔钱
She said that you discussed that money
她告诉你埋在哪了
and that she told you where it's buried.
我想米歇尔说谎了
I don't suppose it matters to you
对你并不重要
that Michelle was lying.
那只是她的片面之词
It's just her word against mine.
但我现在说的是实话
But I'm telling the truth here.
希望我们可以避免
Hopefully we can avoid
更多的不愉快
any more unpleasantness
你只要告诉我
and you'll just tell me
钱在哪里
where I can find this money.
我一拿到手 我们可以...
Once I have it, we can...
改善一下你目前的住宿
review your current accommodations.
我不知道钱在哪里
I don't know where the money is.
真遗憾
That's a shame.
但我知道你会那么说
But I thought you might say that.
所以我带了一个人过来
Which is why I brought someone along...
帮你激活一下记忆
to jog your memory.
杰西
Jessie...
这是亚当·西村
this is Adam Noshimuri.
他会告诉你钱在哪里
He's going to tell you where the money is.
这里就交给你了
I'll leave you to it.
顺便说下 你做得很好
You're doing great, by the way.
很有说服力
Very convincing.
看在上帝的份上 亚当 告诉他钱在哪里
For God's sake, Adam, just tell him where the money is.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你得向秀树交待点什么
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表