I'm also gonna contact the CDC.
我会把你的坐标发给他们
I'm gonna give them your coordinates to get
让他们尽快派人过去
a team out to you ASAP.
很好 好主意
Good. Good idea.
史蒂夫 我想你应该知道这件事
Steve, there's something you should know.
我查了一下这艘船的行驶情况
I've been looking into that boat's movements.
它23小时前才离开港口
It only left port 23 hours ago.
所以不管这是什么病原体
So whatever that pathogen is,
它发作很快
it's real fast-acting.
等一下 等一下
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
如果我能让船开起来
If I can get this boat moving,
我们就能设定航线与疾控队汇合
we can plot a course to intercept the CDC team,
缩短一半的集♥合♥时间
cut our rendezvous time in half.
我们没有油 哪里也去不了
We got no fuel. We're not going anywhere.
伙计们等着 我等会再打给你们
Guys, stand by. I'm gonna call you back.
一号♥机 我是麦格瑞特少校
Air One, this is Commander McGarrett.
一号♥机收到 请说
Air One. Go ahead, sir.
你现在的油量能够维持你
How long can you maintain position
在这个位置多久
based on your current fuel load?
返回基地前还有八分钟
We got about eight minutes before we need to RTB.
收到 一号♥机 待命
Copy that, Air One. Stand by.
直升机飞回去之前我们还有八分钟
We got eight minutes before the helo has to head back.
我最后上 确保安全撤离吗
Should I secure the lines for extraction?
不 计划有变
No, change of plan.
我们不坐直升机回去了
We're not getting back on the chopper.
你这话什么意思 我们不回直升机了
What are you talking about, we're not going back on the chopper?
-你在说什么 -太晚了 丹尼
- What are you saying? - It's too late, Danny.
所有这些人都是被某种
All these people were killed
极端致命的生物因子所杀
by some kind of extremely virulent bio-agent.
直到我们知道如何处理
Until we know what we're dealing with,
我们不能冒险让其他人被暴露其中
we can't risk exposing anybody else.
我说不好
I can't tell.
-他现在是认真的吗 -是的 他是认真...
- Is he for real right now? - Yes, he's for real...
你有什么毛病 你是疯子吗
What's the matter with you? What are you, nuts?
我知道你们现在是怎么想的
I know how you guys feel right now.
你不知道
You don't.
我知道 我真的知道 我所有的本能
I do. I do. Every instinct in my body
都在告诉我下船救自己
is telling me to get off this boat and save myself.
但这不是我们的选择 好吗
It's not an option, all right?
疾病控制中心知道我们在这里
CDC knows we're here.
我们现在说话时 他们在派人过来
They're sending a unit as we speak.
目前这样就够了
It's got to be enough for now.
同时 在接下来的八分钟 我们需要收集
Meanwhile, in the next eight minutes, we need to collect
尽可能多的证据给到直升机
as much evidence as we can to send back with that helo.
我们开始工作吧
All right, so let's get to work.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
他大概要吃了这些尸体 我不知道
He's probably gonna eat the body. I don't know.
我在获取组织切片
I'm gonna take a tissue sample.
我们要把这些给到直升机
We're gonna send it up to the chopper,
让他们带回鉴证室
who are gonna take it back to the lab.
他们会鉴定这个病毒
They're gonna identify this virus.
希望是有解药的
Hopefully, there's an antidote.
朱尼尔 拿个证据袋来 你来协助
Junior, grab an evidence bag. You're assisting.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
塔妮 听着
All right, Tani, look.
我要你上楼 给犯罪现场拍照
I need you to go upstairs, photograph your crime scene,
尽可能多拍点照片
take all the pictures you can.
我们要把你的手♥机♥和我的手♥机♥
We're gonna send your phone and my phone
和这个少女尸体的一部分...
up to the helicopter along with the...
都给到直升机 好吗
piece of dead girl. Okay?
你还好吗
You all right?
你不需要担心我 长官
You don't need to worry about me, sir.
很好 去吧
All right. Go.
这些手♥机♥也要装起来 伙计们
We got to bag those phones up, guys.
把他们送上去
Get them up top.
我 我搜查并拍了许多照片
I, uh, I searched, I took a bunch of photos.
没有人身上有手♥机♥
Uh, nobody has any cell phones on them,
我找到一把射击过的信♥号♥♥枪
and I found a flare gun that's been shot.
但是楼上船用收音机的
But the fuse was stripped
保险丝被掐断了
from the, uh, ship radio upstairs.
楼上也没有任何手♥机♥
No cell phones up there either.
所以不管凶手是谁
All right, so whoever did this,
他没收了所有手♥机♥ 破坏了收音机
confiscated all the cell phones, sabotaged the radio,
让每个人都暴露在病毒之中
exposed everybody to the virus,
然后下了船 为了什么
and got off this boat, and what?
肯定和另一艘船集♥合♥了
They must've rendezvoused with another vessel, right?
对 然后留下这些人残忍♥地死去
Right, and then left all these people to die a horrible death.
长官 容我说一句
Sir, if I may.
从战略角度说
From a strategic standpoint,
这没有道理
this doesn't make any sense.
众所周知病毒很不稳定
Viruses are notoriously unstable,
所以如果目标是杀了一群人
so, if the goal here was to kill a bunch of people,
有更简单易行的方法
there's much easier ways of doing it.
比如开枪杀光所有人
Yeah, like shooting everybody
把枪扔下船
and throwing the gun overboard.
我是觉得 这一切似乎过于复杂了
I mean, this, it just seems overly complicated.
等一下 如果这是某种测试呢
Wait a minute. What if this was some kind of test?
什么测试
What kind of test?
像测试生化武器那样 我是说 想一想
Like a test of the bioweapon. Right? I mean, think about it.
在这种环境里有一群人 避人耳目
You got a bunch of people here in a controlled environment
又易于操控
far away from prying eyes.
你释放病毒
You release the virus,
在船被发现之前就逃之夭夭了
you bail long before the boat's even discovered.
少校 我们的油量到临界值了
Commander, we're reaching critical fuel.
我们需要立刻返回
We need to head back right now.
收到
Roger that.
包裹都收到了
Package is secure.
我会把这些样本带回鉴证室的
I'll get these samples back to the lab.
你们自己照顾好自己 完毕
You guys take care down there. Over.
收到
All right, copy that.
谢谢 诺拉妮 通话完毕
Thanks, Noelani. Over and out.
所以我们现在要做什么
All right, so what do we do now--
就坐在这里尽量不要让自己死掉吗
just sit around and try not to die?
这些尸体都是证据
These bodies are all evidence.
不要让他们一直晒太阳
We need to get 'em out of the sun.
把他们抬到甲板下面吧 丹尼
Get 'em below deck somewhere, Danny.
哥们 谢谢你来
Man, thanks for coming down.
当然 有什么进展
Of course. Any news?
我刚刚和麦格瑞特通过电♥话♥
Well, I just got off the phone with McGarrett.
他们还在坚持 但是...
They're holding up, but...
接触1小时12分钟后
接触1小时12分钟后
我们现在能做的只有坐在这里
I mean, all we can do is sit around,
等疾病控制中心查出来
wait for the CDC to figure out
到底他们被暴露在何种病毒之中
exactly what the hell they were exposed to.
亚当 我们有参加这次游艇派对
Adam, hey. So, we got a list of everyone
所有人的名单
who attended this yacht party,
根据我们的人发回来的照片
and based on the pictures that our guys sent back,
看起来所有参加的人都死了
it looks like all of them are dead.
除了你的朋友莫妮克 她现在在重症监护室
Except your girl Monique, who is now in ICU.
总之 我用常用数据库
Anyway, I ran everyone through
查了他们所有人 但什么信息都没有
our usual databases, and nothing popped.
听着 既然你认识莫妮克
Look, since you know Monique,
我们希望也许你能认出来他们其中的几个人
we were hoping that maybe you'd recognize some of these people,
或许还能告诉我们一些他们的信息
maybe be able to tell us a little bit about them?
对不起
Uh, sorry.
我已经不在他们那个圈子一段时间了
It's been a while since I was part of that scene.
喂 很好 谢谢 我们马上下来
Yeah. Good. Thank you. We'll be right down.
亚当 我们得走了 是疾控中心的电♥话♥
Adam, we need to take a ride. That was the CDC.
莫妮克刚刚醒了
Monique's just regained consciousness.
国王医疗中心
国王医疗中心
我们有22人处于观察中
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表