we are approaching your location.
收到
Copy that.
史蒂夫 我们拿到解药了
Steve, we have the antidote.
丹尼
Danny...
直升机快到了
helo's here, buddy.
直升机快到了
Chopper's here.
好吧
Okay.
卢
Lou!
我看见你了 你看见我吗
I see you! Do you see me?!
稍等
Hold on.
好吧 我看见你了
Yeah. All right, I got a visual on you.
坚持住 宝贝 坚持住
Just hang in there, baby, hang tight.
风切变让我们打转
Wind shear's spinning us around.
再靠近一点点 就一点点
Come on. Just get us a little closer, now, a little closer.
天啊 又有一团在逼近
Oh, boy, we got another cell converging.
风暴会变得更强烈
This storm's about to get bigger.
卢 风暴会变得更糟
Lou, this storm's about to get a lot worse.
你得立刻搞定
You gotta make this happen now.
收到 史蒂夫
Copy that. Okay, Steve,
我们会放一条缆绳下来
we're gonna send a cable down to you.
你抓到那条缆绳后
When you get ahold of the cable,
你把它绑到横杆上
you attach it to the rail,
我会把包裹传给你 确认
and I'll send you down the package. Confirm.
收到 卢 我收到了
Copy, Lou! I copy that!
小心 当心 当心
Careful. Watch out, watch out!
快 抓住它
Go, go, grab it!
抓住了
Got it.
搞定了
Got it!
好了 卢 传下来
Okay, Lou! Let's go!
好 我放手了
All right, I'm sending it down.
-拉上来 -不
- Pull it up. - No!
不不不
Oh, no, no, no!
不
No!
我看到了 在那里
I got it. There it is.
不不
No, no.
-就在那里 -就在那里
- It's right there. - It's right there.
就在那里 我看见了 麦格瑞特
Right there, I see it! McGarrett!
快 快 抓住它
Come on, come on, grab it.
-再过去一点 -好 你抓住了
- A little further. - Okay, you got it.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett!
麦格瑞特 我没看见他
McGarrett! I don't see him.
-你看见他了吗 他在哪里 -麦格瑞特
- Do you see him? Where is he? - McGarrett!
麦格瑞特
McGarrett!
朱尼尔 就在那里 看见他了吗
Junior, right there! See him?
好了 小心
That's it. Watch your step.
来 来
Come on. Come on.
来
Come on.
那很好 杰瑞叔叔怎么样
That's good. How about Uncle Jerry?
他的保姆任务完成得怎么样
How's he doing with the babysitting duties?
三天后
三天后
格蕾丝 你不能让他那么做
Grace, you can't let him do that.
你怎么了 他是个巨婴
What's the matter with you? He's a... he's a giant child.
一个巨婴照看一个小...
Okay, you got a child watching a ch--
你得成熟 好吗
You've got to be the grown-up. Okay?
你要做家里的大人
You've got to be the adult in the house
等我回来 几天就好了
till I get back, and that's gonna be only a couple days,
好吗
all right?
好吧 亲亲你的弟弟
Okay. Listen, kiss your little brother.
我爱死你们两个了
I love you both very much.
好吧
All right.
兄弟 你有六块肌肉 我们知道 悠着点
Buddy, you got a six-pack. We get it. Relax, would you?
只是想在困在这里时
Yeah, just trying to stay in shape
保持身形
while we're stuck in here.
生物危害检疫区
闲人免进
好吧 到你了吧
Yeah, you know, it's your move, right?
-是的 谢谢 -好
- Yes, thank you. - Okay.
只是提醒你 以免你忘记
I was just saying, in case you forgot.
好像过了十分钟
It's been, like, ten minutes.
没忘记 谢谢 谢谢
Didn't forget. Thank you, thank you.
-可以吗 -好吧 你慢慢来
- Is it okay? - Yeah, totally. Take your time.
我在想 我能...
I was thinking, I could, uh,
打给一些家具店
maybe call some furniture shops,
看能不能找到我们喜欢的椅子
see if I find some chairs that we like.
有什么用 你为什么要椅子
What for? Why do you want chairs?
餐厅等候室的椅子
Chairs for the... for the waiting room in the restaurant.
不 我不想要
No, I wouldn't... I wouldn't do that.
你不想在等候室放椅子
You don't want to put chairs in the waiting room?
抱歉 我不...
I'm sorry, I don't...
我完全不想要搞等候室 丹尼
I don't want to do the waiting room at all, Danny.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那天你还挺喜欢这个主意的
You liked the idea just fine the other day.
不 我没有 从你嘴里
No, I didn't, I hated it
说出来那一刻我就不喜欢了
the minute it came out of your mouth,
但我想到我俩可能都快死了
but I figured since we were all probably about to die,
我不想让你难过 所以...
I didn't want to upset you, so...
但现在就能让我难过吗
Oh, but now it's okay to upset me?
你是说现在能让我难过
You're saying now it's okay to upset me?
现在我们不会死
Now that we're not dying,
没错 情况不同了
yes, it's different.
你可以走下一步了吗 你能走了吗
Can you please just make your move? Will you just make it?
你看出他是怎样的人吗
Do you see the kind of person he is?
只想让你清楚知道他是个自私
I just want you to be clear that this is a selfish man,
只顾自己要的东西...
okay, that cares about nothing but what he wants and...
-好吧 好 好吧 -和说的话
- Okay, okay, okay! - And what he says.
好了
Okay?
将死
Checkmate.
-不 不是的 -是 是的
- No, it's not. - Yes, it is.
你瞧你让我做了什么
You see what you just made me do?
是我让你棋艺不精的吗
I made you bad at chess?
-不 你催我 -他没催你
- No, you rushed me. - He didn't rush you.
他只是让你摆脱苦恼
He just put you out of your misery.
我大概六步之前就盯死你了
I had you dead to rights, like, six moves ago.
-六步前 -是的
- Six moves ago? - Yep.
-我知道你棋艺不精 -我棋艺好得很
- I knew you were bad chess player. - I'm not a bad chess player.
不是他不擅长下棋
He's actually not a bad chess player.
-他下得挺好的 -谢谢
- He's pretty good. - Thank you.
只是我更厉害
It's just that I'm much, much better.
不 他不擅长下棋
No, he-he's not good at chess.
-显然 你不擅长下棋 -丹尼
- Obviously, you are bad at chess. - Danny...
什么
What?
有些事情是急不得的
Some things require a little more thought.
你又在说椅子吗
Are you talking about chairs again?
-我的椅子 -不不 我不是在说那个
- My chairs? - No, no, I'm not talking about that.
-那个不需要想 -那你在说什么
- That requires zero thought. - Then what are you talking about?
那件事我完全不用再想
That's not something I ever have to think about again.
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
-怎么了 -什么
- What is wrong? - What?
怎么不是个好主意了
What about it is a bad idea?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表