《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
缉毒警♥察♥很快就要搜查这里了
Vice is moving in on this place in minutes.
我们得赶紧走
We have to go, now.
一旦你留下案底
Do you understand that once you're in the system,
我就帮不了你了
I can't help you?
快上车
Get on the bike now.
我爸爸去世之前
Before my dad died,
我答应过他 我会照顾好寇阿
I promised him I'd look out for Koa.
有时候你要让人犯下错误
Sometimes you gotta let people make their own mistakes.
这才是你真正保护弟弟的唯一的方法
That's the only way you can really protect your brother.
我们找出突袭临时拘留所的
We ID'd the dead shooters
死亡杀手的身份了
that hit the Rendition facility.
这是全城所有的犯罪头目
This is every crime boss in town.
这些人跟任何组织成员都没关系
These guys had no affiliations with any established crews.
他们没有日本黑帮的纹身
They had no Yakuza ink.
是啊 你在追捕鬼魂
Yeah, you're chasing a ghost.
不 亚当 是我们在追捕鬼魂
No, Adam, we are chasing a ghost.
我要你带领五零特遣队里的
I want you to head up a special division
一个特别分部
within the Five-0 Task Force.
现在 你有关系
Now, you got the connections.
你知道这些人的思维方式
You know how these guys think.
你知道他们怎么做事
You know how they act.
我要你帮我找出是谁干的
I want you to help me find who did all this.
你不必说服我
You don't have to convince me.
我加入
I'm in.
卡普莱 玫瑰园墓地
卡普莱 玫瑰园墓地
别动
Don't move.
站着别动
Stay right there.
不
No!
不要 求求你
No, please!
我觉得那些人在看你
I think those guys are checking you out.
你可省省吧
Please don't do that ever again.
而且不是 他们是在看谁来了
And no, they're checking out the rookie.
等一下
Wait, hold on.
回来 回来
Come back here, come back here.
-开始了 -怎么了
- Here we go. - What?
我感觉你要开始一段说教
I feel a speech coming.
不 没有说教 我只是...
No, there's no speech. I'm just...
没有...好吧
There's no... Okay, all right.
如果我要给你说教
If I was gonna give you a speech,
我会怎么说
what would I say to you?
你的朋友在帮我的忙
Your friend's doing me a solid.
"别搞砸了
"Don't screw this up.
别给我丢脸"
Don't embarrass me."
对吗
Sound about right?
非常好
Yes, very good.
这对你来说是非常好的机会
Look. This is a really good opportunity for you.
好吗 可能会带你走向好的发展
All right? It could... it could lead to something.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I know.
好吧 走吧
All right. Let's go.
-记得要有礼貌 -遵命 老妈
- Remember, be polite. - Yes, Mom.
早上好
Good morning.
你好吗 寇阿
How's it going, Koa?
-很好 你呢 -很好 这是伊莱
- Good. You? - Good. This is Eli.
-他负责管这里 -欢迎你加入
- He's the boss around here. - Hey, good to have you.
亚当告诉我你做过装♥修♥
Adam tells me you've worked on some remodels.
我铺过瓷砖 挂过石膏板之类的
Yeah, I laid tile, hung drywall, stuff like that.
好 非常好
Okay. Well, good.
带你去穿好装备
Let's get you set up.
-跟我来 -我晚点过来找你吃午餐
- Follow me. - I'll, uh, swing by later. We'll grab lunch.
-好吗 -没问题
- Okay? - Shoots.
再见 非常感谢你
Bye! Thank you so much.
-小事一桩 -你最好了
- Hey, it's no trouble. - You're the best.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
我得走了 忙工作去
Hey, I got to run. Work.
进行得怎样了
Hey, how's that going?
我还在跟秀树这条线索
I still got Hideki in play.
感觉通过他最有机会找到我们的神秘玩家
Thinking he's my best bet to finding our mystery player.
瞧你 真像埃利奥特·内斯
Look at you. You're like Eliot Ness.
美国传奇禁酒探员
只是我不知道我的阿尔·卡彭是谁
Except I don't know who my Al Capone is supposed to be.
我不在乎你错了
I don't even care that you're wrong.
犯错是人之常情
Like, people make mistakes all the time.
-你也不能免俗 -老兄 是你的错
- You made a mistake. - Dude, this is on you.
只是你不肯承认
Just the fact that you can't admit to it.
-你说不出口"我错了" -这是你的错
- You can't say, "I made a mistake." - This is on you.
-你在说什么 -逗我玩吗
- What are you talking about? - Are you kidding me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果是我错了 我会第一个站起来承认
I'm the first person to admit when I'm wrong.
-你不会第一个站出来承认任何事 -闭嘴
- You're not the first person to admit anything. - Shut up.
-普 我没看到你站在那里 -我不闭嘴
- Pua, I didn't see you standing there. - I'm not gonna shut up.
抱歉 谢谢你过来
I'm sorry. Thanks for coming.
没事 杜克说你们指定要找我
Of course. Duke said you guys asked for me by name.
-怎么回事 -我们昨晚进贼了
- What's going on? - We got robbed last night.
丹尼昨晚没有把餐厅锁好
Danny didn't lock the restaurant last night.
那是胡说八道 好吗
That's fake news, okay?
丹尼忘记把店锁好
Danny forgot to lock the shop.
不是那样的 事实恰恰相反
That's not what happened. That is an alternative fact.
-你知道我觉得什么疯狂吗 -什么
- You know what's crazy to me? - What?
疯狂的是他们居然让你
It's crazy that they-they let someone
这么粗心的人持枪
as careless as you carry a firearm.
-我觉得那很疯狂 -"他们"是谁
- That's what's nuts to me. - Who's "They"?
是你雇佣我的 笨蛋
You hired me, you putz.
这不关国家的事 是你雇佣我的
The state has nothing to do with it-- you hired me.
所以是我判断失误了 对吗
Well, that was a lapse of my judgment, wasn't it?
好吧 好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
暂停 暂停
Time-out. Time-out.
好吗
All right?
你去那里 你去那里
You, over there. You, over there.
好吧 我很遗憾你们被偷了
All right, I'm sorry you guys got hit.
可以告诉我被偷走了什么吗
Can you tell me what was taken?
工具[蠢人]
Tools.
显然他们落下了他
They left him, obviously.
但我们...很多工具 磨沙机 射钉枪
But we... A lot of tools. A sander, nail gun...
他们拿走了很多东西
They had a whole bunch of stuff.
我们有个杠杆锯子 好吗
We had a drop saw, all right?
-我们有个锤钻 -总之
- We had a hammer drill. - Anyway,
-重点是... -很多东西
-the point is... - Whole bunch of stuff.
我偷那棵圣诞树时
Is that you were like a psychopath
是你表现得像个疯子
when I stole that Christmas tree.
你疯狂地追查
You tracked it down like a crazy person.
所以我觉得也许你能帮他处理他的错误
So I figured maybe you could help with his mistake.
你说你会锁餐厅的
You said you were gonna lock the restaurant.
结果你没锁
You didn't lock the restaurant.
我为什么要锁 史蒂夫 你在这里
Why would I lock it? Steve, you were here.
你说你要留下来待到九点
You said you were gonna stay here
给吧台磨光
and sand the bar to 9:00 at night!
怎么...就算我想锁门
How... even if I wanted to lock this restaurant,
你是"钥匙管♥理♥员♥"
you are the "Keeper of the keys."
不是吗 我们把它作为要事协议了
Are you not? We made a big deal about it.
你让我签署了协议 我怎么...
You made me sign the thing. How-how could I...
-你是钥匙管♥理♥员♥ -好吧 好吧
- You-You're the key guy. - Okay, okay.
-钥匙 -对 钥匙
- The keys. - Yeah, the keys.
-我们说说那些钥匙 -好 说吧
- Let's talk about those keys. - Good, let's talk about 'em.
那些钥匙在个钥匙扣上
Those keys are on a ring.
在钥匙扣上还有个车钥匙
And also on that ring is a fob.
这个车钥匙是属于我那辆
A little fob that belongs to a car that I own
总被你拿去开的车 它可在你的口袋里
that you drive all the time that was in your pocket!
我没有口袋
I didn't have any pockets.
昨晚 我穿的是的裤子没有口袋
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表