盘子是瓷做的 瓷不会熔化
The plate is made of porcelain. Porcelain doesn't melt.
你知道吗 我不能...
You know what? I cannot be, uh, uh...
我告诉过你 在这些条件下
I-I told you that I cannot be expected
我没法发挥创意
to create in these conditions.
出去 离开我的厨房♥
Get out. Get out of the kitchen.
事情是这样
Hey, uh... so here's the thing.
我们刚才...
We, uh, just had a...
准备开胃菜时出了点小问题
a small problem with the appetizers.
等下 所以我们会...
Yeah, wait, listen-- we're gonna go, uh...
我们会先上今晚的主菜
we're just gonna start with the entrees tonight.
如果没问题的话
If that's all right.
准备好了吗
Are they ready to go?
得看...你的定义了
Yeah, depends... What-what exactly do you mean,
"准备好了" 它们可以进烤炉了
"Ready to go"? They're ready to go into the oven.
-现在 它们准备好了 -它们好了
- Right now, they're ready to go. - They're good. Next.
-在烤箱里 -我们现在就做 现在
- Right in the oven. - We're gonna do it now. Right now.
抱歉 先生们
Sorry, boys.
不 慢着 慢着
No. Wait, wait, wait, wait,
慢着 慢着 不会...
wait, wait, wait. No, it won't...
我们不会太久的
we're not gonna be long.
你不会太久的对吗
Will you... It won't be long.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, darling.
我知道个本地餐厅
I know a great local spot
那里不需要订位
where they don't require a reservation.
哪个好的本地餐厅
Where's a great local spot
居然不需要订位
that doesn't require a reservation?
先生和女士 对主菜满意吗
Sir and madame are enjoying their entrees?
食物非常棒
The food is simply divine.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有伴侣
As is the company.
你俩知道我爱你们吧
You two know I love you guys, right?
好好看着 朋友们
Take a good look, my friends.
那个叫...
That's called...
顾客满意
customer satisfaction.
也许你们要一阵子才能再看到了
May be a while before you guys see that again.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表