Not long. Six weeks.
在那之前 你是火奴鲁鲁警局的吗
And before that, you were with, uh, HPD?
警校的
The Police Academy.
真的吗
Ah, really?
你什么时候毕业的
When'd you graduate?
我没有真正毕业
Uh, I didn't really graduate.
说来话长 我被开除了
It's kind of a long story. I got kicked out.
随便吧
Whatever.
慢着 等一下
Wait. Hang on.
你被警校开除了
So, you were kicked out of the Police Academy,
然后被五零特遣队聘用了
and then hired by Five-0?
对 不可思议吧
Yeah. Crazy, right?
是 挺不可思议的
Yeah. That's crazy.
这事没得商量
This is not open for discussion.
很遗憾 你的权限在佛罗里达州
Unfortunately, your jurisdiction isn't recognized
-是不受承认的 -好吧 听着
- in the state of Florida. - Okay, listen, listen.
那我可以再见他几分钟吗
Then can I spend a couple more minutes with him?
请再让我见他一下
Just a little more time with him, please.
外面有人在等着 队长
There are people out there, Captain.
被这个恶魔伤害的人
Victims of this monster.
你要出去告诉他们
You want to go out there and tell them
你在耽搁他们的公义吗
you're delaying their justice?
有宗杀人案
There was a murder
我已经追查了三年了
that I've been trying to crack for three years.
塞巴斯蒂安·维克是唯一的证人
Sebastian Wake is the only witness.
我明白
I understand.
但你有考虑过他可能在说谎吗
But have you taken into account that he might be lying?
如果他没有呢 如果他没说谎
What if he's not? What if he's not
而这又是他在死前
and this is the only thing he wants
想说出来的唯一一件事呢
to get off his chest before he dies?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
塞巴斯蒂安·维克将在午夜被执行死刑
Sebastian Wake will be executed at midnight
一分钟都不能耽误
and not a minute after.
我想到了另一个办法
I think I know another way out.
-什么 -你的审讯
- What? - Your trial.
我想到另一个办法了
I know another way out of it.
你现在要谈这个吗
You want to talk about this right now?
-听我说 好吗 -史蒂夫 拜托
- Just listen to me, all right? - Steve, come on.
是我们招募你来查格雷案的
We recruited you to help with the Gray case.
五零特遣队有豁免权和豁免手段
Now, Five-0 has immunity and means.
你的律师可以辩解说你的行为是受庇护的
Your lawyer can argue that you were still under that umbrella.
那时我在五零特遣队的工作已经结束
My work for Five-0 was over by then,
你我都清楚
and we both know it.
我可以告诉法官
And I'd have no problem telling the judge
-你还在为我们工作 -史蒂夫
- you were still working for us. - Steve,
-我不会把你牵扯进来的 -听我说
- I'm not gonna let you get involved in this. - Listen to me.
你牵扯进来 是因为我
You're already involved, all right, because of me.
是因为我 艾丽西娅
It was because of me, Alicia.
是我请求你帮忙
I asked for your help.
记得吗
Don't you remember?
是我招募你的
Hey, I recruited you.
艾丽西娅 是我把你牵扯进来的
Alicia, I brought you into this.
是我请求你帮助的
I'm the one who asked for your help.
然后差点害死了你
And giving that almost killed you.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
我要说的就是这些
That's all I'm saying.
史蒂夫 你没有欠我什么
Steve, you don't owe me anything.
你救回了我的女儿
You got my daughter back.
我不会让你为我说谎的
I'm not gonna let you lie for me.
史蒂夫
Steve.
听着
Look.
汉娜·贝尔说她妹妹
Hannah Bell said her sister
进入树林后就没出来了 对吗
came in the woods and never came out, right?
鬼屋 万圣节 真棒
Scary house, Halloween. Great.
前进
Move in.
你先请
Please, after you.
天啊
My God.
她重造了她的家庭
She's re-created her family.
丹尼
Danny.
我发现有动静
I got movement.
史蒂夫 你还好吧
Steve. You okay?
丹尼 走山脊 以防她去河边
Danny, take the ridge in case she heads to the river.
它可能有发现
Think he's got something.
乖孩子 去吧
Okay, boy, go, go.
你没事了 有我在
Hey, hey. You're okay. I got you.
你没事了 没事了
You're all right. You're all right.
你现在安全了
You're safe now, okay?
过来吧 过来吧
Come here, come here.
你还好吗 你还好吗
You okay? You okay?
你还好吗 你没事吧
You okay? Are you all right?
她到底在哪里
Where the hell is she?
该死
Damn it.
少校 你在吗
Commander, you there?
我在 杰瑞 说吧
Yeah, Jerry, go ahead.
我们找到雷茜了
We got Lacey.
她没事
She's okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我们刚才看见玛丽萨了
Okay, look, we, uh... we just had a visual on Marissa.
但遗憾的是 让她跑了
Unfortunately, we lost her.
我会锁定你的定位
Okay, I'll lock onto your GPS
让警犬过去你的位置
and get the dogs over to your location,
看能否追踪她的气味
see if they can't pick up her scent.
好吧
All right.
好吧 走吧 我们会找到她的
All right, come on. We'll find her, huh?
我不确定
I don't know about that.
后面有段十几米的脚印
Okay, saw a trail 20 yards back.
她可能往那走了
She might have taken it.
史蒂夫 走吧
Steve, come on.
"他们告诉我你很邪恶
"They tell me you are wicked
我相信他们
and I believe them,
我看见你画女人
for I have seen your painted women
在煤气灯下引诱农场小子
under the gas lamps luring the farm boys.
然后他们告诉我你不正直
and they tell me you are crooked
我回答 是的 没错
and I answer: Yes, it is true,
我看见枪手杀人
for I have seen the gunman kill
逍遥离去 再去杀人"
and go free to kill again."
塞巴斯蒂安·维克
Sebastian Wake.
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
老兄 我会想念芝加哥的
Boy, I am gonna miss Chicago.
请便吧
All yours.
他居然还活着
He's still alive.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是什么
What is this?
塞巴斯蒂安·维克要我在他死后交给你
Sebastian Wake wanted you to have it after he was gone.
谢谢
Thank you.
雷茜
Lacey!
干得好
Good job.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也是 小家伙
You, too, buddy boy.
淡定点
Take it easy.
过来
Come here.
来吧
Come on.
我的人搜查了树林 没找到玛丽萨
My guys scoured the woods. No sign of Marissa.
我要你们天一亮
All right, I want you guys back out here first light,
让鉴证组去小屋搜证
and have CSU process that house.
-收到 -好
- You got it. - All right.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
喂
Hello?
真的吗
S-Seriously?
你是个英雄
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表