等等 是谁开的枪
Hold on. Under fire from who?
不知道
Couldn't tell you.
枪手全逃走了
Shooters all got away.
不过这几个月里
But in the past few months,
有不少毒贩被捕
there's been a surge in drug arrests.
不管幕后黑手是谁
Whatever outfit's behind this,
他们正在市面上大肆散播可♥卡♥因♥
their coke is flooding the streets.
缉毒局有人员伤亡吗
The DEA take any casualties?
两名探员死了
Two agents dead
还有只警犬下落不明
and a service dog still unaccounted for.
好吧 那我们得...
All right, so we got...
你去哪
Where you going?
去找那只狗
Going to find that dog.
没事的
You're okay.
来
Come on.
没事的
You're all right.
没事的 没事的 伙计
You're okay. You're all right, buddy.
我这里需要人手
I need somebody in here right now.
医护人员快过来
Paramedics, right now.
这里有伤员 快来
I got a gunshot wound. Let's go!
交给我们吧 少校
We'll take it from here, Commander.
它怎么样
How is he?
枪没射中重要器官
The shot missed his vitals.
它需要接受手术
Uh, he's gonna need surgery.
目前他们只知道这些
That's all they know right now.
对狗开枪 下地狱吧 完毕
Shoot a dog, you're going to hell. Period.
两位
Gentlemen.
我是雷德探员
I'm Agent Reid.
很高兴认识你 我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Nice to meet you. I'm Steve McGarrett.
我五零特遣队的搭档丹尼·威廉姆斯
Danny Williams, my partner, Five-0.
你好
How you doing?
艾迪跟我们一起共事三年了
Eddie's been with us for three years.
之前 它是只驻扎在阿富汗的战犬
Before that, he was a war dog stationed in Afghanistan.
挺过了战场 却在瓦胡岛的港口中枪
Survived all that just to get shot on a dock in Oahu.
我很遗憾 你今天还失去了两名同事
I'm sorry, you lost two good men today, too.
是的 拉齐奥和富勒
Yeah, Lazio and Fuller.
艾迪是拉齐奥负责训练的
Lazio was Eddie's handler.
这次的调查也是由他负责的
He was also lead agent on this investigation.
他觉得终于有突破了
Finally felt that this was his breakthrough.
等一下 突破
Now, wait a minute. Breakthrough?
你是说他接获的线报吗
You talking about the tip-off he got?
没错 他收到消息有批毒品到港
Right. He got word that the drugs were at port.
拉齐奥确信机会到了
Lazio was sure this was it.
我们终于能彻底捣毁走私贩毒集团
Our chance to finally take down the smuggling op for good.
今天有在港口发现任何毒品吗
Okay. Uh, do we know if any drugs were taken off the dock today?
目前没有发现任何可疑的集装箱
So far, there's no sign of a breach in any of the containers.
好
Okay.
好吧 也许他们没时间
So, either they didn't have time to
把毒品从港口卸下
get the drugs off the dock, or...
或者这里根本没有毒品
or there were maybe no drugs here to begin with.
何以见得
How do you figure?
你想想看
Well, think about it.
你说拉齐奥很快就要
I mean, you said Lazio, he was very close
-在这次调查中取得突破了 对吗 -对
- to busting this thing wide open, right? - Yeah.
如果是那样
Uh, if that's the case,
这就是干掉他的最佳时机
this would be a perfect time to take him out.
枪手占据了有利位置
Look, the shooters took up strategic positions
你们到这时 他们早就准备好开枪了
and were ready to engage when you and your boys got here.
这就像是...对我而言这就像是伏击
It just looks... it looks like an ambush to me.
没错 如果是那样
Yeah, I agree, and if that's the case,
我们调查的重心就得放在
I think that what we need to be focusing on
线报的来源上
is where the tip came from.
线报来源是拉齐奥的线人
Well, that intel came from Lazio's CI.
那你打给他吧
Okay, why don't you get him on the phone.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
我翻查了火奴鲁鲁警局的案件记录
So, I pulled the HPD crime stats,
大家看看这个
and check this out.
缉毒行动和吸毒过量的案件
Drug busts and O.D. cases have been spiking
每六周都会明显增加
roughly every six weeks.
缉毒局同事说拉齐奥探员发现了这个规律
According to our DEA friends, agent Lazio spotted this trend and
而且怀疑这跟到港的货物有关系
suspected it's connected to fresh shipments hitting the island.
丹尼和塔妮现在正在港口
Well, Danny and Tani are down at the docks right now
帮缉毒局清点货物
helping the DEA coordinate their search.
如果那里有毒品 他们会找到的
If there's drugs there, we're gonna find them.
你知道要花多久吗
You know how long that's gonna take?
这个岛上几乎所有东西都是从别处运过来的
Almost everything on this island is shipped from someplace else.
港口有数千个集装箱
There's gotta be a thousand containers at the port.
杰瑞 帮个忙
Jerry, do me a favor.
找出港口之前六个月的
Pull all the incoming activity
入港记录
at that port over the last six months.
看是否有相同的记录
See if there's any repeat shipments
吻合贩毒活动的高峰期
that match up with the spike in drug activity.
-没问题 -还有件事
- You got it. - And, uh, can you do me another favor?
帮我去探望下拉齐奥探员的狗 艾迪
Check in on Agent Lazio's dog, Eddie.
它应该做完手术了
Should be coming out of surgery.
我想知道它怎么样了
I just want to make sure he's doing all right.
多谢 雷德探员 你好
Thanks. Agent Reid, hello.
有线人的消息吗
Any word on the CI?
检查是否有碎片
Check for fragments.
你是主人吗
Are you the owner?
我需要主人在这份文件上签名
I'm going to need the owner's signature on these.
已经不可能了
Yeah, that's not gonna be possible.
帮个忙
Do me a favor.
一有新消息 请联♥系♥我
When you know something, please call me.
你确定名字是对的
You sure you got the right name?
别对我翻白眼
You ain't gotta give me the stink-eye.
反正在我的想象中
I'm just saying that whenever I close my eyes
一个会告密的生活潦倒的街头瘾君子
and I think of a low-life, street-smart drug snitch,
不会是这样的人
they never look like that.
加油
Come on, guys.
就是这样 就是这样 太棒了
You got this. You got this. Right there.
不好意思 这太突然了
I'm sorry. It's just a lot to take in.
不会 不用不好意思
No, no, don't, uh... don't be sorry.
你是怎么成为拉齐奥探员的线人的
How, uh... how did you become Agent Lazio's informant?
对我来说有些难以启齿
It's not exactly easy for me to talk about,
但是我...曾经是个"瘾君子"
but I... I used to be an addict.
最开始只是些处方药
It started with prescription meds.
主要是兴♥奋♥剂♥
Stimulants, mostly.
但是接下来我找不到愿意为我开处方的医生了
But then I couldn't find doctors to write me scripts anymore.
然后你就开始找街头毒贩了
That's when you turned to street drugs, huh?
当我被起诉持有罪时
And when I got popped on my third possession charge,
我面对的是强制监禁
I was looking at mandatory jail time
以及失去我的孩子
and the prospect of losing my kids.
但是拉齐奥出现了
But Lazio stepped in,
他帮我免除了监禁 还帮我守住了监护权
and he helped me avoid prison and keep custody.
他甚至还帮我加入了一个很棒的戒毒项目
Even got me into this great rehab program.
所以作为回报 你成了他的线人 对吗
So, in return, you became his informant. Is that right?
是 我继续买♥♥毒品
Yeah, I continued to make the odd buy.
但却是为了从我的卖♥♥家那里收集情报
Used it as an opportunity to fish for information from my dealer.
曼尼对我有点意思
You know, Manny was kind of sweet on me,
所以他总会说很多话
so he was always really chatty.
曼尼就是那个
Manny's the one who... who gave you
告诉你关于这次运输消息的人
the information about the shipment?
我找他买♥♥毒品 但是他没货了
I went to buy from him, but he was out.
他说他在等着进货 让我等等
Said he was waiting to re-up, but for me to just chill.
马上就会有货进港
There was a load about to hit port.
基安娜 我们认为你提供给拉齐奥探员的消息
Well, Kiana, we believe that the tip you gave to Agent Lazio
可能是针对他的陷阱
might have just been an attempt to set him up.
什么意思
What do you mean?
曼尼给你的消息有很大的可能
It's possible the information that Manny fed you
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表