I understand.
注意安全 亚当
Be careful, Adam.
不
Oh, no.
喂
Yeah.
你疯了吗 你在做什么
Have you lost your mind? What the hell are you doing?
做我几周前就该做的事
What I probably should have done weeks ago.
我不干了
I'm getting out.
你别忘了 我头上还有一笔呢
In case you forgot, there's now a contract on my head.
我告诉过你 我们一付钱给法子...
I told you, as soon as we pay Noriko...
你怎么知道她不会给不给钱都杀我们
How do you know she won't kill us anyway? Huh?
我知道你是害怕
I get that you're scared.
我也害怕
I am, too.
但是如果你逃跑 她会找到你的
But if you run, she will find you.
根据那些逃跑的人的经历
Take it from someone who's gone into hiding--
东躲西♥藏♥的世界会变得比你想象的小多了
the world is a lot smaller than you think.
你永远都不会安全
You'll never be safe.
你得相信我 杰西
You need to trust me, Jessie.
把车掉头
Turn the car around.
我相信过你
I did trust you.
结果把我害成什么样
Look where it got me.
杰西 你这么做 我的家人会死
Jessie, you do this, and my family dies.
你明白吗
Do you get that?
他们是警♥察♥ 对吧
They're cops, right?
他们自己可以处理
They can handle themselves.
杰西 拜托
Jessie, please.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
求你了 杰西
Please, Jessie.
杰西
Jessie!
亚当 你好
Adam, hey.
我在找麦格瑞特 他在你身边吗
Hey. I'm trying to get a hold of McGarrett. Are you with him?
没有 他在办案 怎么了
No, he's working a case. Why? What's up?
我要你帮我追踪一台手♥机♥
I need you to track a cell for me.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
有
No.
之后就交给我们吧 史蒂夫
We can take him from here, Steve.
谢谢
Thank you.
-跟他说他的权利 -慢着
- Read the man his rights, please. - Uh, wait.
你来说好吗
Can you do it?
我想这是你父亲会想做的事
I think it's something your father would have enjoyed doing.
莱罗伊·戴维斯 你被捕了
Leroy Davis, you're under arrest for murder.
你有权保持沉默 但你
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say
所说的每句话将成为呈堂证供
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
马西库 1994年
马西库 1994年
就是今天吗
Is today the day?
不
No.
那我有什么可以为你效劳
Then what can I do for you?
如果你请不起律师
If you can't afford an attorney,
政♥府♥会给你指派一位
one will be provided for you at government expense.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用客气
You're welcome.
走吧
Let's go.
莱罗伊
Hey. Hey, Leroy?
你这么做不只是为了我父亲吧
It wasn't just because of my father you did all this, was it?
不
No.
我是为了杰克
I did it for Jack.
你说的是杰克·小月
Jake. You mean Jake Ozuki.
不
No.
我是说小杰克
I mean Jack.
杰克的儿子
Jake's son.
我忘不了他的名字
I never forgot his name.
你父亲确保了这点
Your father made sure of that.
杰克·小月
瓦胡岛墓地 1994年
瓦胡岛墓地 1994年
知道那是谁吗
Know who that is?
不能说我知道
Can't say that I do.
那是杰克·小月的家人
That's Jake Ozuki's family.
被你杀害的那个探长
You know, the detective you killed?
那是他妻子琳达
That's his wife, Linda.
和他的儿子小杰克
And his son, Jack.
每年杰克的忌日他们都会来
They come here every year on the anniversary of Jake's death.
跟他说他们在
Talk about everything that's happened
过去一年的点点滴滴
in their lives over the past year.
问题是
Trouble is...
他们眼前的是个空墓
they're visiting an empty grave.
你早就知道了
But you already knew that.
你想说什么 约翰
What's the point of this, John?
每宗凶杀有两个受害者
Every murder has two victims:
死者
the deceased...
和他在生的家人
and the family left in the wake.
戴维斯先生患有克雅氏病
Mr. Davis has Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease.
这是罕见的脑部疾病
It's a rare brain disorder,
属于快速进展性痴呆
characterized by rapidly progressive dementia.
这种病的预后是什么
And what's the prognosis on something like this?
一般上都会死亡
The condition is invariably fatal.
我预估他还能活三个月到半年
I estimate he has three to six months.
好吧 非常感谢 医生
All right. Thank you very much, Doctor.
我非常感谢你抽空见我
I really... I really appreciate your time.
-当然 -好 谢谢
- Of course. - All right, thanks.
少校
Commander?
只是
Yeah, just...
抱歉 我只是注意到这张画
Sorry, I just noticed the picture.
"杰克"是你儿子吗
"Jack." is that your boy?
是的
Yes.
这是他六岁时画的
He was six when he drew that.
很漂亮
That's nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
法医办公室
法医办公室
我已经确认所有尸体的身份
I've identified all the remains.
火奴鲁鲁警局已经通知家属
HPD has notified the families.
好吧 我...
Well, I, uh...
谢谢 我知道这工作量有多大
Thank you. I know how much work went into this.
你不必谢谢我 少校
You don't need to thank me, Commander.
这些被害人的家属
The families of these victims
等答案已经等了很多年了
have been waiting years for answers.
我不想让他们等更久
I don't want them to wait any longer.
麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett?
是 警官
Yes, sir.
杰克·小月警官
Sergeant Jack Ozuki.
杰克·小月 你好
Jack Ozuki. Of course.
谢谢你 少校
Mahalo, Commander.
是 警官
Yes, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们做到了 爸爸
Well, we did it, Dad.
显示我们还差1.6公里
Says we're about a mile out.
好吧
All right.
在那
There.
钱没了
Money's gone.
杰西 杰西
Jessie? Jessie...
不不不
No, no, no.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表