to, uh, put in the thing for the liquor license.
晚了九个月
It's about nine months late.
所以是你的错 但别担心
So that was your fault, but don't worry.
维托会搞定
Vito's gonna take care of it.
-没错 -好吧 很好
- That's correct. - All right, good.
知道这件事哪里奇怪吗
You know what's weird about this?
谁会想到你俩
Who the hell would have thought the two of you
一起开餐厅会引出这么多冲突
opening a restaurant together would cause all this friction?
-你好 埃里克 -先生们
- Hi, Eric. - Gentlemen.
沃勒校长的笔记本电脑
Headmaster Waller's laptop.
直接从罪证鉴定室拿过来的
Straight from the crime lab.
仔细检查了这台电脑
Did a deep dive on this puppy.
的确 发现了很多被删除的文件
And yes, recovered a bunch of deleted files,
包括这一份
including this one.
尊敬的董事会成员
"Dear members of the board of trustees:
我很抱歉和失望地
"It is with great sadness and disappointment
写信建议
"I'm writing you to recommend
立即解雇招生主任
"The immediate termination of our head of admissions,
美琪小姐
Ms. Meech."
很显然 这位美琪女士受贿
Apparently, this Meech lady was taking bribes,
招收特定的学生入学
admitting certain kids to the school.
等等 很明显 这封信没有被发送出去
Wait a minute. Clearly, this letter never got sent.
因为今天上午美琪依旧在学校工作
As of this morning, Meech was still working there.
可能校长改变主意了
Well, the guy might have changed his mind,
决定还是不发出这封邮件
decided to just dump this e-mail.
这就是问题所在
Except that's the thing.
这份文件是在沃勒失踪后被删除的
This file was deleted after Waller went missing.
就在他失踪的第二天
Like, the very next day.
这样做谁能从中获益呢
So, who would stand to gain from doing that?
车很漂亮 美琪小姐
Sweet ride, Ms. Meech.
看来生意做得不错
Looks like business has been good.
这辆车我买♥♥得很便宜
Oh, well, I got a great deal on it.
我相信它是便宜货
Yeah, I'm sure it was a steal.
帮我个忙可以吗
Hey, uh, you want to do me a favor?
先看一会车
Just hang on to this for a second, okay?
火奴鲁鲁警局会派人来取
HPD will be by to pick it up.
到底是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
惊喜吧 美琪
Surprise, Meech.
现在换我们问你问题了
Now we get to interview you.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我没拿过那些家长一分钱
I never took a penny from any of the parents.
你更聪明 你收取实物贿赂
No, you were smarter than that. You took payment in kind.
是吧 豪华假期
Right? Luxury vacations.
假日住房♥ 昂贵的餐点
Holiday rentals. Expensive meals.
不 这都是谣言
No, that's just gossip.
我和很多家长都是朋友
I'm friends with many of the parents.
我享受他们在校外的陪伴
I enjoy their company outside of school.
据我所知 这不算犯罪
As far as I'm aware, that's not a crime.
沃勒找你对质时你就是这么告诉他的吗
Is that what you told Waller when he confronted you about it?
我不知道你们是从哪里得到的消息
I don't know where you're getting your information.
我们知道那封信 海伦
We know about the letter, Helen.
在沃勒校长遇害当天
On the day he died,
他给学校董事会写了这封信
Headmaster Waller wrote this letter to the school board,
提议将你解雇
recommending you be fired.
当天晚上 他的妻子报案
Later that night, his wife calls HPD
说他没有回家
to report the fact that he hasn't made it home.
之后十二小时内
And then less than 12 hours later,
这封信从沃勒电脑中被删除了
this letter is deleted from Waller's computer.
你们觉得是我做的吗
And-and you think that I did that?
我们知道是你做的
No, we know you did.
看 这是证据
See, that's impressive.
你在九十秒内进出了他的房♥间
You're in and out of his room in under 90 seconds.
时间正好够登录他的电脑
That's just enough time to log on to that computer
并删除那份文件
and delete that file.
没错 如果这封信
That's right. Now, if this letter...
被发给了学校董事会
had it gone out to the school board,
你就完蛋了
that would have meant the end for you.
而且不仅是在劳伦斯学校
And not just at Lawrence Academy.
然后你干了什么 你去找沃勒
So, what do you do? You go to Waller,
请求他不要毁掉你的事业
and you beg him not to ruin your career.
在他拒绝之后 你就杀了他
And when he refuses, you kill him.
之后你把尸体放在他的后备箱里运出学校
And you get his body off school premises in the trunk of his car.
-是这样吗 -不
- Isn't that right? - No.
听着
Okay. Listen.
我确实去找了安东尼
I did go and see Anthony--
试着说服他不要发送那封邮件
to try and persuade him not to send the letter.
但是他拒绝了 然后事情就结束了
But he refused, and that was the end of it.
我第二天来到学校 以为会被开除
I came into work the next day expecting to be fired,
但是却听说他失踪了
only to hear he had gone missing.
你知道吗
And you know what?
在那一瞬间 我把这当成了一个礼物
In that moment, I saw that as a gift.
谁送你的礼物
A gift from who?
上帝的礼物 当然
From God, of course.
这是对我祈祷的回应
It was an answer to prayer.
我觉得不是这样
Yeah, I don't... I don't think that's how that works.
我跟安东尼的失踪没有关系
Listen, I had nothing to do with Anthony's disappearance,
-上帝作证 -等等 打住
- as God is my witness. - Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, again, um,
我觉得上帝没站在你那边 海伦
I don't think God's on your side, Helen.
我觉得你是另一路的
I think you're playing for the other guy's team.
真的吗
Really?
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
看起来我们不用去请上帝
Looks like we're not gonna have to ask God
过来给你作证了
to come and testify on your behalf after all.
我们找到了新证据
We got some new evidence.
你暂时哪都不能去
Uh, you're not going anywhere any time soon,
就在这等着
so just, you know, get comfortable.
火奴鲁鲁 钻石山
火奴鲁鲁 钻石山
从这起我们得步行了
From here, we have to go on foot.
带路吧
Lead the way.
我能喝点水吗
Can I get some water?
等我们拿到钱再说
You drink when we have the money.
快走
Move!
你看 麦格瑞特少校和威廉姆斯探长
See, Commander McGarrett and Detective Williams --
他们全天候不间断地
these guys are 24-7, 365
火奴鲁鲁 酒水管理委员会办公室
火奴鲁鲁 酒水管理委员会办公室
维持着犯罪猖獗的街头的安全
keeping these crime-infested streets safe
都是为了维护你我这种人的利益
for the likes of you and me.
全身心百分之百地专注于做好事
100% devoted to doing good deeds.
说实话 我觉得
Honestly, I don't even think
他们甚至连吃三明治的时间都没有
these guys have time for a sandwich,
更没时间考虑像酒水营业执照这种小事
no less some itty-bitty thing like a liquor license.
现在就是这种情况
That's what happened here.
他们没能及时上交书面文件
They didn't submit the paperwork in time,
于是现在他们面临着一个灾难
and now they're facing a catastrophe
要在没有酒的情况下开意大利餐厅
of opening an Italian restaurant without any vino.
你能想象出这种情况吗
Marone! Can you imagine that?
我能 很遗憾
I can, unfortunately.
但是我也做不了什么
But there's very little I can do.
我就知道可以指望你
I knew I could count on you.
等等 你是说你不能帮忙
Wait. Did you just say you're not gonna help?
因为我觉得这件事还有别的解决办法
'Cause I was really thinking this was gonna go the other way.
抱歉 拉索先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Russo.
别别别 叫我维托
No, no, no, no, no. Call me Vito.
我们一个月只能办理一定数量的执照
We can only issue a fixed number of licenses a month.
如果我把麦格瑞特先生
And if I move up Mr. McGarrett
和威廉姆斯先生的申请放到前面
and Mr. Williams' application to the front of the line,
就要推迟其他人执照的办理
then it means someone else's gets delayed.
我没问题
I can live with that.
其他人都很努力地
Someone who was diligent enough
准时上交了书面文件
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表