to get their paperwork in on time.
这是你妻子吗
Is this your wife?
很漂亮
Hey, ma che bella, huh?
我相信她会喜欢两个人的浪漫晚餐
I bet she'd like a nice romantic dinner for two,
坐在餐厅里最好的一张桌子旁
best table in the house.
有了你的帮助 你们会享受一顿美好的晚餐
Beautiful meal and, with your help,
还有香浓的意式肉酱通心粉
a nice, cheeky ziti alla Genovese,
算是维托叔叔的心意
compliments of Uncle Vito.
-你觉得怎么样 -拉索先生
- What about it? - Mr. Russo,
你的建议听起来特别像是贿赂
what you're suggesting sounds an awful lot like a bribe.
贿赂
A bribe?
才不是
No!
我提供的可是一流的酒
All I'm offering is some nice top-shelf booze
意大利米兰最好的小牛肉
and the best veal Milanese this side of Italy.
作为交换 也许你能帮个忙
And, in exchange, maybe you can help
把我侄子的申请放在一个
my nephew's application go to the top of the pile.
好吧
Okay.
我知道你在想什么
I see where your head's at.
五百美元怎么样
How about $500?
我九年级的时候在威廉姆斯堡的多功能厅
I haven't searched that hard for nothing
在我试着解开辛迪·卓岳尔的胸罩的时候
since I broke Cindy Traill's necklace
弄坏了她的项链
while trying to remove her bra
从那以后我还没有这么认真却一无所获过
at the Williamsburg multiplex in ninth grade.
-什么东西 -真是太多
- What? - That's too much
误导信息了 但是谢谢你
of the wrong information, but thank you.
至少 不管是谁从学校开走了沃勒的车
Bottom line-- whoever drove Waller's car
在弃车之前 他们彻底清理了一遍
off school grounds wiped it down before they ditched it.
-血液证据呢 -也都没有
- What about blood evidence?- Yeah, none of that, either.
后备箱和车内都没有
Not in the trunk of the car or the cabin.
你的意思是
What you're saying
要么有人彻彻底底清洗了车子
is that somebody cleaned this whip from top to tail,
要么沃勒的尸体没有在车里
or Waller's body was not in there.
也就是说尸体可能还在学校里
Which means it could still be at that school.
劳伦斯学校
夏威夷火奴鲁鲁
你找到什么了 伙计 找到了什么
What do you got, buddy? What do you got?
找到它 加油
Find it. Go on, go on.
施工现场这里可能有些发现
I may have something here at the construction site.
收到 我们走
Copy that. Let's go.
艾迪 艾迪
Eddie, Eddie.
这边 这边
This way. This way.
觉得奇怪吗
Seem weird to you?
为什么他们只给这一块铺了水泥
Yeah, why would they only pour one of these forms?
没错 这块已经铺完了
Yeah, this finish, man.
这表面涂抹得很随意
This trowel work's really sloppy.
铺这块水泥的时候一定很匆忙
Yeah, whoever poured this was in a rush.
塔妮 把鉴证组叫过来
Tani, let's get CSU down here.
让他们拿个电钻来
Have 'em bring a jackhammer, please.
少校 少校
Commander! Commander!
我们有发现
We got something.
有发现 可能是沃勒
We got something. This could be Waller.
少校 这里
Commander, over here.
找到什么了
What do you got?
看起来像一把枪
Looks like a gun.
把你的手套给我 埃里克
Give me your glove, Eric.
九毫米口径
A nine-mil.
和在学校发现的弹壳吻合
Matches the shell casing they found in the school.
我们找到了死者 凶器
Okay, we have our vic, our murder weapon.
现在我们只要找到是谁开的枪了
Now we just need to find out who pulled the trigger.
如果你有什么计划了
If you've got some kind of plan,
现在是个让我参与的好时机
now would be a good time to let me in on it
在他失去理智
before he loses his cool
对着你的脑袋开枪之前
and puts a bullet through your head.
我在想计划了
I'm working on it.
想快点
Work faster.
对不起 但还没有拿到
是的 我明白了
如你所愿
事成之后我会给你打电♥话♥
好 等一下
Okay, wait for it.
好了
Here we go.
这把枪是登记在
The gun is registered to...
杰瑞德·巴顿
Jared Barton.
怎么回事 你们认识他
What's with the look? You know this guy?
他和他的妻子是我们去的那个募捐的发起人
Yeah. He and his wife hosted the fund-raiser we went to.
并且他的建筑公♥司♥在建这个体育馆
And his construction company is building this gym.
杰瑞德·巴顿 五零特遣队
Jared Barton, Five-0!
放下那个包
Drop the bag!
把手放到脑后 双手交叉
Hands behind your head! Interlock your fingers!
不准动
Don't move.
走
Walk.
史蒂夫
Steve.
我想我们找对人了
I think we got the right guy.
巴顿先生 抱歉让你久等了
Mr. Barton, sorry to keep you waiting so long.
我们...我们不得不找一些点钞机来
We, uh... we had to send out for some money counters
数清楚你车后面到底有多少现钞
to get a tally on all that cash you had in the back of your car.
好多钱 我猜...
Yeah, it's a lot of money. I guessed, uh...
我之前猜有三百万美元
I guessed three million.
我猜少了两百万
Yeah. I was two short.
你一共有五百万美元
You got $5 million in there.
你愿意告诉我们你是如何有这么多钱的吗
You care to tell us how you got your hands on that money?
不愿意
No?
我听说过
I mean, I've heard of the, uh,
建筑业是很赚钱的
construction business being lucrative,
但是也没...没那么赚钱
but not... not that lucrative.
显然他什么都不会跟我们说的
Okay, clearly he's not gonna tell us anything,
那不如我们跟他说说我们知道的
so why don't we tell him what we know?
我们拿到了对你公♥司♥档案的搜查令
We got a warrant for your company records.
我们可以看你们公♥司♥在建的
We were able to take a peek at the books
那个小体育馆的帐目
on that little gym that you've been building.
结果发现你在那个项目上洗了一大笔
Turns out you're taking a giant bath on that thing.
整个项目应该就一百万美元
Supposed to be a million dollars for the whole thing,
到目前为止 费用已经一千万美元了
and as of now, you are ten million in expenses.
这真是...这真是...超预算了
That's... that's, uh... that's over budget.
要不你就是一个有史以来
That means you are either the worst
最糟糕的工程经理
construction manager of all time,
要不你就是在用那个地方
uh, or you have been using that place
洗一大笔钱
to launder big sums of money.
我倾向于后者
I'm-I'm going with the latter.
我再进一步说
I'll take it further.
我们也认为沃勒
We also think that Waller,
沃勒校长 他也看过了
Headmaster Waller, he got a look at those,
看过了那些帐
at those books also.
我们找到了沃勒的尸体
We found Waller's body
以及我们推测杀了他的那把枪
and the gun that presumably killed him
在你的建筑工地的一块混凝土板里
in a slab of concrete on your construction site.
你明白吗
You understand?
所以你要么告诉我们你知道的
So you either tell us what you know,
要么你就会被认为是凶手
or you're going down for this murder.
鉴证室正在调查那把枪
The crime lab is processing the gun right now.
叫他们不用查了
Tell them not to bother.
是我杀了沃勒
I killed Waller.
洗钱的事情你们说的也没错
And you're right about the money laundering.
你们说的这些都对
You're right about it all.
这我可没料到
I wasn't expecting that.
既然你这么配合
Well, since you're feeling so cooperative,
你想要告诉我们你是给谁洗钱的吗
you want to tell us who you're laundering money for?
我可以说
I can do that.
但首先我要知道我的家人是安全的
But first I need to know my family is safe.
你为什么觉得她们现在处于危险之中
Do you have reason to believe that they're in danger?
雇我的人是委内瑞拉的贩毒集团
My employers are a Venezuelan drug cartel.
他们不喜欢麻烦
They don't like complications.
我知道一旦他们听说沃勒尸体的事情
I knew that as soon as they heard about Waller's body,
他们就会终止在这里的行动
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表