I did kill Detective Ozuki earlier that week.
你告诉我的这些事如果都是真的
All this that you're telling me, if all of this is true...
你为什么要现在说出来
why you coming forward now?
我是个老家伙了
I'm an old man.
我背负这个已经够久了
Been carrying this around long enough.
如果你父亲还在世 我会找他说
If your father was here, I'd be doing this with him.
但既然他不在了 我觉得
But since he's not, well, I figure...
你是最佳选择
you're the next best option.
那么
So...
现在可以开始了吧
Shall we get on with it?
来吧 打开
Go on. Open it.
你怎么带着这个通过我的安检的
How'd you get this past my security?
如我所说 我非常谨慎
Like I said, i'm very careful.
这些是你的吗
Are these yours?
曾经是
They were.
但现在 它们是证据
But now they're evidence.
麦格瑞特少校 我要供认
Commander McGarrett, I'd like to confess
我曾杀死杰克小月探长
to the murder of Detective Jake Ozuki.
以及另外十七人
And 17 others.
伊瓦森林
伊瓦森林
前方27米处 拐左
About 30 yards on the left, you turn there.
就会驶上泥土路
There's a dirt road.
你要说什么就说吧 少校
If you have something to say, Commander, say it.
你今天所做的事
Whatever it is you're doing today...
我不知道你是为了赎罪
I don't know whether you're trying to make amends
还是为了弥补什么
or you're looking for some kind of atonement...
不管怎样 你都差远了
but if that's it, you're way off.
差远了 好吗
Way off, all right?
你该知道从你初次扣下扳机
You should know you sealed your fate...
杀害无辜生命时
the first time you pulled the trigger
你的命运就被你封死了
and took an innocent life.
我知道
I know.
火奴鲁鲁 第十大道地下通道
火奴鲁鲁 第十大道地下通道
亚当·西村 有空吗
Adam Noshimuri, got a minute?
-不怎么有 -不会耽误太久
- Not really. - Won't take long.
只是跟进几个问题
Just a few follow-up questions.
不 我已经给你足够的时间
No, I've given you enough
问我了 麦克尼尔探员
of my time already, Agent McNeal.
-我要去别的地方 -好吧
- I got somewhere to be. - Okay.
我跟你一起去吧
Why don't I ride with you?
我们可以在路上谈
We can talk on the way.
不行
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
别为难我 好吗
Don't make this difficult, okay?
否则怎样 你会逮捕我吗
Or what? You'll arrest me?
你知道你没有东西支持你这么做
You got nothing to hold me on, and you know it.
再见
I'll see you around.
我努力用专业的方式行事
I'm trying real hard to be professional
但你选择为难我
about this, but you're not making it easy.
上车
Get in the car.
罗梅罗先生 这是特别顾问杰瑞·奥尔特加
Mr. Romero, this is, uh, Special Consultant Jerry Ortega.
谢天谢地 请告诉我你是来修空调的
Oh, thank God. Please tell me you're here to fix the AC.
不 他是火奴鲁鲁的消防检查员
No, uh, he's the Honolulu County Fire Inspector.
他是来检查的
He's here to, uh, inspect.
好极了
Cool. Right on.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我要你帮个大忙
I need a big favor, okay?
这很重要 你可以...
This is important. Can, uh...
你可以带他四处看看一下吗
can you show him around a little bit,
-带他走一遍 -我明白
- give him a tour? - Oh, I see.
你要我用我的自然魅力
You want me to work my natural charm on him
赢得他的心 他就不会开大罚单给我们
to win him over so he doesn't hit us with big fines?
还是你只是太忙于重要的事 无法陪他
Or you're just too busy with important stuff to babysit him,
就想由我来
so you figured I'd do it.
你说你想多点任务
You said you wanted more stuff to do.
是的 但我更想做的是
Yeah, but I was thinking more along the lines
一起出勤或去当卧底
of a ride-along or going undercover.
-不是这活 -好吧
- Not this. - Well, look,
没有小工作 只有小特别顾问
there's no small jobs, only small special consultants.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
这工作室容易发生火患 奥尔特加先生
You are working here in a tinderbox, Mr. Ortega.
这些电缆
These cables--
随时会引起电气火灾
that's an electrical fire waiting to happen.
而且空气流通不好
Throw in poor ventilation,
出气口不足
insufficient egress.
你这些报纸要是烧起来
You can replace these newspapers with kindling
就完蛋了
and be done with it.
好吧 你俩自便
Okay, I'm gonna leave you guys.
好好相处
Have fun.
你确定你知道方向吗
You sure you know where you're going?
有些事是毕生难忘的
Some things you just don't forget.
我不习惯做这么多运动
I'm, uh... I'm not used to so much exercise.
就...
Just, uh...
给我一分钟喘喘气
give me a minute while I catch my breath.
岛上有那么多地方 为什么选这里
So, out of all the spots on this island, why this one?
当然是因为远了
Remote, of course.
而且这里有很多出口回到大路
But still plenty of access to the roads.
并且土质松软
And the earth is soft.
上去
Up top.
就是这
This is it.
在这埋的第一具尸体
Buried the first body here.
诺拉妮 听着
Hey, Noelani, listen.
我刚给你发了
I just sent you a dropped location pin
伊瓦森林保护区的定位
from the Ewa Forest Reserve.
我要你尽快赶过来
I need you to get out here as quickly as possible.
带些人 我们要挖尸
Bring a bunch of people. We need to exhume a body.
确保他们多带些铲子
Make sure they bring plenty of shovels.
还有六具埋在这里
There's six more buried here.
能带多少人就带多少人
Bring as many people as you can.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说还有六具
Six more, you say?
那就一共七具
Well, that makes seven.
你说你一共杀了十八个人
You said there were 18 bodies altogether.
没错
There are.
但不是全埋在这里
They're not all buried here.
那埋在哪里
Where are they?
耐心点 约翰
Patience, John.
耐心点
Patience.
你刚才在说什么
What did you say? What did you just say?
我说耐心点
I said have patience.
怀马纳罗 考鲁卡奴
怀马纳罗 考鲁卡奴
进去
Inside.
往前走
Move.
冒险地说
Gonna go out on a limb here and say
这不是联调局正式会面
this is not an official FBI meeting.
猜得好
That's a good guess.
那这是什么
So what is this?
你还是认为这一切都是我♥干♥的吗
You still convinced I'm the one behind it all?
黑帮暴♥力♥ 杀害费舍尔
The gang violence, the hit on Fischer,
袭击仓库 你打算...
the attack on the warehouse? What, are you gonna...
你打算逼我供认吗 是那样吗
you gonna force a confession out of me? Is that it?
别犯傻了
Don't be ridiculous.
他知道不是你干的
He knows you had nothing to do with any of that.
你好 亚当
Hello, Adam.
-抱歉 我认识你吗 -不
- I'm sorry. Do I know you? - No.
但我认识你
But I know you.
我们当然从未见面 但从我小时候
We've never met, of course, but you've been
你就存在于我的生命
a presence in my life since I was a child.
我总是知道有一天我们会面对面
I always knew one day we'd come face-to-face.
我只是没想过
I just never imagined
会在这种情况下
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表