the Syndicate back in the day?
关于他我们知道些什么
What do we know about him?
莱罗伊听命的那个人
The guy that Leroy answered to,
是加里·卡赫拉
Gary Kahele.
他怎么了
So, whatever happened to him?
没什么 他活得好好的 就在岛上
Nothing. He's very much alive and on the island.
但根据火奴鲁鲁警局记录
But according to HPD,
他金盆洗手很多年了
he's been out of the game for years.
那我们就得拜访下这位卡赫拉先生了
Yeah, well, we need to go pay Mr. Kahele a little visit,
让他知道想全身而退可没那么简单
make sure he knows it's just not gonna be that easy to walk away.
下午好 卡赫拉先生
Afternoon, Mr. Kahele.
我能帮你什么吗
Can I help you?
把手放在背后
Yeah, you can start by putting your hands behind your back.
什么情况
What the hell is this about?
情况就是你雇凶杀害了十八个无辜的人
This is about your ordering the murder of 18 innocent people.
谁说的
Says who?
你雇的凶手说的
Says the guy who pulled the trigger.
跟我们走吧 闭嘴
You're coming with us. Shut your mouth.
威玛纳诺 木村盆景苗圃
威玛纳诺 木村盆景苗圃
木村先生
Kimura-san.
亚当·西村 很高兴见到你
Adam Noshimuri. It's good to see you.
没错 我也是
Yeah. Yes, yes. Hey.
杰西 这是木村先生
Jessie, this is Mr. Kimura.
他是我父亲的老朋友
He's an old friend of my father's.
我从小就认识他了
I've known him since I was a little boy.
您怎么样
How's it going?
还行
Pleasure.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你是来看望你的刺柏的
You're here to see your juniper.
它还在吗
You still have that?
当然 蠢货才会卖♥♥掉它
Of course. I'd be a fool to sell it.
跟我来
Follow me.
我十一岁时 他让我照顾了那株刺柏一年
When I was 11, he had me look after that juniper for a year.
山鸟
Yamadori.
非常稀有
Very rare.
而且相当古老
And quite old.
准确来说 有252年历史
252 years, to be exact.
天哪
Damn.
没错
Yes.
只要保养得当
And with proper care,
它可以继续活得比你还长
it should outlive someone even as young as you.
这东西可能明天就完蛋
This thing could die tomorrow,
但是也有很大可能性比我存在还久
and there's a good chance it could still outlive me.
其实我们此行另有目的
Actually, we're here on another matter.
什么事
What is that?
我需要取些东西
I need to make a withdrawal.
我明白了
I see.
多少
How much?
所有
All of it.
这可不明智
That would be unwise.
我知道
I know.
你知道会发生什么吗
You understand what will happen?
知道
Yes.
那就如你所愿
As you wish.
好得很 露馅了
All right, spill.
这到底是什么鬼地方
What the hell is this place?
这是山口组的非官方银行
It's sort of an unofficial bank for the Yakuza.
这是唯一一个服务所有宗族的
The only one that serves all the clans.
就像普通银行一样 木村先生可以办理
Like a normal bank, Kimura-san accepts deposits,
储蓄信贷之类的业务
extends credit, makes loans.
与普通银行不同的是
Unlike a normal bank...
让我猜猜 他还洗钱
Let me guess-- he also washes money.
是的 在其他服务之外
Yeah. Among other services.
这是他们家族世代的生意
This operation has been in his family for generations.
这营生比这里的植物年代还久远
It's been around longer than the oldest plants in here.
而且合情合理
And for good reason.
木村先生忠诚可靠 谨慎持重
Kimura-san is loyal, trustworthy, discreet.
这就是盐马藏钱的地方吗
And this is where Shioma kept the money?
不是
No.
这是我存放钱的地方
This is where I keep it.
米歇尔把它藏在考艾岛
Michelle had it hidden away on Kauai.
她死后 我开始寻找那笔钱
After she died, I went looking for it.
没多久我就打听到钱的所在处
Didn't take me long to figure out where it was.
到手后 我必须把它存在安全的地方
Once I had my hands on it, I had to put it somewhere safe.
没人能知道它在哪
And no one could know about it.
别说麦格瑞特 甚至我妻子都不知道
Not McGarrett, not even my wife.
为什么
Why?
因为秀树不是唯一一个寻找者
Because Hideki wasn't the only gangster looking for it.
如果拥有这笔钱这样危险
If having this money is so dangerous,
你当初为什么要寻找它
why did you go after it in the first place?
我父亲去世时 留下了一些债务
When my father died, he left behind certain debts--
债主是一些不太友善的人
financial and otherwise-- to some not-so-nice people.
只要这笔钱放在这里
As long as the money is here,
那些人就知道这笔债务可以偿还
those people know that the debts will be paid down.
那你现在把这笔钱取出 会发生什么
So, what happens now that you're taking it out?
债务还款付不出了
Those payments won't get made,
会招致某些惩罚
which will incur certain penalties.
什么样的惩罚
What kind of penalties?
钱款正在处理了
The money's being arranged.
很快就会办妥
It shouldn't take long.
好
All right.
这里
Here.
这是最后一个了
That was the last one.
少校 我必须承认
You know, Commander, I must admit,
杀人并不容易
killing was never easy.
即使我当兵的时候
Even when I wore the uniform.
得了吧
Come on, man.
我不买♥♥账 莱罗伊
I don't buy it, Leroy.
我为什么要买♥♥账
Why would I? I mean...
如果杀人对你来说如此不愉快
look, if killing was so unpleasant for you...
为什么我会为财团去杀人
Why did I do it for the Syndicate?
对 为什么你会为财团杀人
Yeah. Why'd you do it for the Syndicate?
你很幸运
You know, you're lucky.
你从没体会过 为了国家去战斗
You never felt what it was like to fight for your country
回家后 国家对待你却像仇人一样
only to come home and have your country treat you like the enemy.
当我从越南回来
See, when I came back from Vietnam,
没有人愿意雇佣一个小杀人犯
nobody wanted to hire a baby killer.
所以我选择了
So I took the one thing
军队唯一教会我做的事
that the Army taught me how to do,
并且把它
and I put it...
把它活学活用了
I put it to use.
我父亲也参加了那场战争
My old man fought in that same war.
你知道吧
You know that, right?
我父亲也参加了那场战争
My old man fought in that same war,
他回到家乡
and he came home to the same country
也遭受了同一群人同样的讥笑
and was spat at by the same people that spat at you.
他没有堕落成为一个职业杀手
He didn't go off and become a professional killer.
你还是把你的故事留给别人吧
So, why don't you save that story for someone else.
那是你自己的决定
That was your choice.
约翰比我强
John was a better man than me.
是的
Yeah, well...
你抓住杀他的人了吗
You ever catch who killed him?
-是的 我抓住了 -很好
- Yes, I did. - Good.
至少你们中有一个人抓住了凶手
At least one of you got your man.
六袋全在这里了
That's all six.
准备好了吗
Ready?
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
木村先生
Kimura-san.
谢谢你帮助我
Thank you for helping me with this.
相信我 如果还有其他办法
Trust me, if there was any other way...
我明白
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表