Then what? What? You? You will?
你的枪哪来的
Where'd you get that gun?
是我的
It's mine.
我有武器许可证
I have a concealed-weapons permit.
现在没了
Not anymore.
他是特雷西的父亲
It's Tracy's father.
我可以放你走 但你要老实点
I'm gonna let you go. You gonna behave yourself?
你会老实吗
Are you gonna behave yourself?
会
Yes.
冷静 冷静 冷静
Easy, easy, easy.
转过来 转过来
Turn around. Turn around.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-约翰 -约翰
- John. - John?
看着我 约翰
Look at me, John.
我是史蒂夫 约翰
I'm Steve, all right, John?
不要妨碍我的工作
You gotta let me do my job.
约翰 听着 我也有女儿
John, listen to me. I-I have a daughter, okay?
我没法想象你心里的滋味
I cannot imagine what you've been through.
如果你想要这家伙得到应有的惩罚
All right, but if you want this guy to get what he deserves,
就得让我们逮捕他
you need to let us get him into custody.
约翰 你得信任我们
John, you gotta trust us, all right?
这是我们的工作
This is what we do.
你得回去陪着你的家人
You need to go home and be with your family.
不 我的家人需要我在这里
No, my family needs me here right now.
我的女儿需要我在这
My daughter needs me here.
我不走
I'm not leaving.
好 杜克
All right, Duke, he can stay
你看着他 跟着杜克
under your supervision, all right? Go with Duke.
走吧 杜克 走 走
Come on, John. Go on. Go on.
我不知道当晚为什么离开
I don't know why I left that night.
只是感觉得离开那里
Guess I just needed to get out of there.
你不明白 情绪波动
You don't understand, the mood swings, man--
日复一日
they happened every single day.
有时感觉不离开那
Sometimes I thought I would go crazy
我就会疯掉
if I didn't get out of there.
布拉德 你怎么不带她求助专业人士
But, Brad, why didn't you try to get her professional help?
我试了
I tried.
只是受够了开口求人
Just got tired of asking.
我本该坚持的
I should have insisted.
我就是没做到这点
That's where I failed.
布拉德
Brad.
坚持住 布拉德
Stay with me, now, Brad.
布拉德 坚持住
Brad, stay with me.
我和你一起离开这
You and me are walking out of here.
还有大好人生等着你
There's more life ahead for you.
你会上庭受审
You'll have your day in court.
到时就能说出你的故事
You'll be able to tell your story,
大家会听到你的苦衷
your side of things, and be heard.
来不及了
It's too late.
别这么说
Don't say that.
来不及了 兄弟
It's too late, man.
他好像快说服不了他了
Looks like he's losing him.
-史蒂夫 -怎么
- Steve. - Yeah?
两位狙击手都说能一击毙命
Both snipers say they have a clean shot.
就等你下令结束一切
We can end this on your command.
狙击手 准备
Snipers, go weapons hot.
是卢
It's Lou.
卢 你还好吧
Yeah, Lou, you okay in there?
我们很好
Yeah, we're good.
我们很好 现在...
We're good. There's, uh...
有个问题 我们饿了
one problem-- we're hungry.
不如给我们送点披萨吧
Why don't you get us a couple of pizzas.
要吃披萨吗
You say pizzas?
对 我们想吃小杰家的
Yeah, man. We're thinking JJ's.
要一份意式辣肠和香肠的
How about a-a pepperoni and sausage
一份菠萝芝士的
and one pineapple and cheese.
没问题 但我觉得是时候
I'll take care of that, but listen, I think it's time
把你弄出来了 兄弟
to pull you out of there, pal.
可以吗
Is that right?
诺拉妮在受害者身上发现了防御性瘀伤
Yeah, Noelani found defensive bruising on the victim.
有布拉德的DNA
DNA matches Brad's.
如果你没有进展 我就得下命令了
If you're not getting anywhere, I gotta make a call.
好吧 听着很诱人
Yeah, well... that sounds tempting,
但我们不想要鱿鱼
but I don't think we need any calamari.
披萨就够了
The pizzas will be enough.
别忘了菠萝 好吗
Hey, hey, don't forget the pineapple, okay?
没问题
I'll do that.
好
All right.
狙击队待命
Sniper teams, stand by.
所有小队待命
All teams, stand by.
为什么要帮我
Why you doing this for me?
其实 布拉德 我经历过你的情况
The truth is, Brad, i've been where you are.
所以我清楚
So I know that...
当你有这种感觉时
when you're feeling like this,
最重要的就是
the most important thing in the world is to have
有人陪着你
somebody in your corner.
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥
伊利诺伊州 芝加哥
七年前
七年前
什么时候回家
你没事吧
你在哪
有人受伤时...
When someone's hurting...
再来一杯
Give me another one.
当你难受时...
When you're suffering...
爱你的人也跟着痛苦
it also affects the people that love you.
他们也会难受
They suffer, too.
卢
Lou?
卢 开门
Lou, open the door.
卢 让我...
Lou, let...
开门 为什么锁门 亲爱的
Open this door. Why is it locked, baby?
卢 亲爱的 开门 我们聊聊
Lou, baby, come on. Let's talk.
-我们很久没聊了 -打不开保险箱
- We never talk anymore. - Can't open my safe.
不 亲爱的 我没动保险箱
No, baby, I didn't do anything to the safe.
快啊 亲爱的 开门
Come on, honey. Open this door.
你换了保险箱 蕾妮
You changed my safe, Renee!
-我什么都没换 -你就是换了
- I didn't change anything. - Yes, you did!
亲爱的 我不知道你在说什么
Baby, I don't know what you're talking about.
-开门 亲爱的 -你就是换了
- Open the door, honey. - Yes, you did!
求你了 亲爱的 你吓到我了 求你了
Please. Baby, you're scaring me. Please...
我要打开保险箱
I want to get in my safe!
亲爱的 开门 开门
Baby, open the door, open the door.
亲爱的 孩子们在楼上
Baby, we got kids upstairs.
他们只想早上能看到爸爸 亲爱的
All they want to do is see their dad in the morning, baby.
亲爱的 你为什么在哭
Baby, why are you crying?
布拉德 我相信
You know, Brad, I believe you
你说的确实想帮你的妻子
when you said you really tried to help your wife.
我相信你
I believe you.
布拉德
Brad...
那晚到底发生了什么
What really happened that night?
我搞砸了
I messed up.
就这样
That's what happened.
不如跟我好好讲讲
Why don't you walk me through it?
从最开始说起
Just start at the beginning.
告诉我那天发生的所有事
And tell me everything that happened that day.
吃的到了 史蒂夫
Food's here, Steve.
好 我送过去
Okay, I'll walk it over.
-你确定 -确定
- You sure? - Yeah.
别告诉我这是给他买♥♥的
Don't tell me that's for him.
开什么玩笑 还要给他送吃的
You're kidding me. You're gonna feed him?
他又不是受害者
He's not the victim here.
约翰 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey, hey, John, just take it easy.
他不配你们这么好心
He doesn't deserve your kindness.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表