拜托 你肯定在逗我玩
Come on. You gotta be kidding me.
我是认真的 老兄
I'm serious, man.
不 他被锁在自己房♥门外
No. He got locked out of his room
火奴鲁鲁 阿♥拉♥莫阿纳海滩公园
火奴鲁鲁 阿♥拉♥莫阿纳海滩公园
-身上只有毛巾和腹肌 -天啊
- with nothing but a towel and his abs. - Oh, my God.
你不相信我 就去问杜克
Yeah. You don't believe me, ask-ask, uh... ask Duke.
-什么 杜克也在场 -是的
- I'm sorry, Duke was there? - Yeah.
杜克在场 还有他老婆
Yeah, Duke was there. And his wife.
-不是吧 -他老婆之后
- Come on. - You know, his wife
还给他办了健身房♥的会员卡
bought him a gym membership right after that.
从此杜克就看阿成不顺眼了
Duke's been mad at Chin ever since.
天啊 我什么时候能见到他
Oh, my God. When am I gonna meet this guy?
-你会见到他的 -成浩
- You'll meet him. - Chin Ho!
我告诉你
I'm telling you.
你会见到他的 不管我们跑多远
You'll meet him. No matter how far away we go,
这座岛总会吸引着我们回来
this island always draws us back home.
你觉得等格蕾丝去上大学
You think Danny's gonna feel like that
丹尼可以回新泽西时
when Grace goes off to college
他会这么想吗
and he can go back to Jersey?
别让那个老倔头愚弄你
Don't let that old curmudgeon fool you.
这是他的家 他绝不会离开这里
This is his home. He's never gonna leave here.
他不会离开这是因为他不要离开
Oh, he's not gonna leave here because he doesn't want
还是因为你不让他离开
to leave here or because you're not gonna let him?
都有
Both.
亲如兄弟
Brothers from another mother.
没错
It's true.
我很爱他 但不得不说
Look, I love the guy, but I gotta say, I...
有时我后悔没有在初识时就毙了他
sometimes I regret not shooting him when we first met.
知道吗 你那么说挺逗
You know what? That's funny you say that,
因为我确定他也会这样评价你
because I'm positive that he'd say the same thing about you.
也许会吧 但知道吗
Yeah, he probably would. But you know what?
他绝不会打我
He would never hit me.
因为在那种假想情景
Because in that hypothetical situation,
我是汉·索罗 他就是格里多
I'm Han Solo, and he's Greedo, okay?
《星球大战》的主要角色
然而你们两个
You... you're both, like,
都挺好胜 不是吗
really competitive, though, aren't you?
丹尼超级好胜
Danny is super competitive.
他经常跟我一较高下
He competes with me constantly.
我其实没有那么好胜
I'm actually not that competitive.
-真的吗 -是的 -好吧
- Really? - Yeah. - Okay.
我是说我想赢 你不想赢吗
Well, I mean, I like to win. You don't like to win?
-我当然喜欢赢 -大家都喜欢赢吧
- Of course I like to win. - Everybody likes to win, right?
但我养成了极度好胜
But I've developed this-this reputation,
这个名声 其实
uh, for being hyper-competitive, and it-it...
我不知道 就是不太准确
I don't know, it's just... it's not accurate.
我完全明白
Yeah, I totally get that.
我们在干什么 我们在比谁快吗
What are we doing? We picking up the pace here?
抱歉 有吗 我没注意到 要我放慢吗
I'm sorry. Am I? I didn't notice. Should I slow down?
要吗 我可以放慢
You want me to? I'll slow down.
-要我放慢吗 -不 非常...
- Should I slow down? - No, no, very...
不不 这其实让我非常舒服
No, no, this is actually very comfortable for me.
这只是每小时四海里的速度
It's only like four knots.
其实 可能差不多
Actually, probably would've said more like
-有四海里半吧 -我是说
- four and a half, but, you know... - Yeah, I mean...
你能应付 对吧
you can handle it, right?
没什么大不了 继续吧
No big deal. Yeah, let's go.
-你那边可以吧 -是的
-You okay over there? - Yeah.
小子 这并不复杂
Boy, it ain't that complicated.
你不需要给任何建议
You don't have to give any advice.
你不需要解决任何问题
You don't have to fix any problems.
你甚至不需要采取行动
You don't even have to lift a finger,
在正常情况下
which, under normal circumstances,
跟你挺合适的
is right up your alley.
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
儿子
Son...
愉快的关系关键在于注视和聆听
the key to a happy relationship is a fixed gaze and open ears.
我给你解释
Let me explain it.
如果格蕾丝不要听我的建议
If Grace didn't want my advice,
那她为什么来找我
then why did she come to me, then?
我就是在说这个
You see, this is what I'm talking about.
你有在听我说话吗
Are you hearing anything I'm saying?
看来你麻烦真的很大
You really are in the doghouse.
连信息的声音听起来都很狂躁
Even that text sounds angry.
不是格蕾丝
It's not Grace.
是一条紧急警报
It's one of those emergency alerts.
一台克莱斯勒银色轿车 车牌5CJO
A silver Chrysler sedan, license plate 5CJO...
知道吗 别管了
You know what? Never mind that.
我今天休假 那是火奴鲁鲁警局的事
This is my day off. That's HPD business.
我的事就在这车里
Our business is right here in this car.
我要向你解密 儿子
I am unlocking the secrets for you, my son,
格罗弗帝国的继承人
the heir to the Grover empire.
我要向你解密怎样让女人高兴
I'm unlocking the secrets of what makes a happy woman.
你该怎么做
Now, what is your job?
在听着
Listening.
那就对了
That's right.
但 爸爸 我知道答案
But, Dad, I had the answers.
我知道答案 但...
I had the answer. That's-that's...
这件事很乱七八糟
that's what's so messed up about this.
不不 事情没有乱七八糟
No, no, that's not what's so messed up.
是你乱七八糟
It's you-- you are what's so messed up.
格蕾丝不想听你的建议
Grace does not want your advice.
她不需要你帮忙解决麻烦
She doesn't want your help in fixing the problem.
她只是要你聆听
What she wants is just to be heard.
支持她
Supported.
她只想要能对自己说
All she wants to be able to do is say to herself,
"我的男朋友挺我"
"My man has my back."
所以下次你的手♥机♥响起
So, the next time your little phone rings
格蕾丝想聊她的一个麻烦
and it's Grace wanting to talk about one of her problems,
问题之类的 我建议你
issues or whatever, here's my advice to you:
找张舒服的椅子坐下
go find yourself a comfortable chair and sit down,
因为在她说完之前
because your little tiny heinie is going nowhere
你都不能离开
until she's done.
但如果有人遇到麻烦
But if-if someone has a problem...
-小子 你有什么问题 -不该...
- Uh-uh. Boy, what is wrong with you? - Is-isn't it just...
上帝给你两只耳朵 但只给你一张嘴
You know, God gave you two ears, but he only gave you one mouth.
你有想过为什么吗
You ever wonder why?
爸爸 我认为那是火奴鲁鲁警局在找的车
Dad, I-I think that's the car HPD's looking for.
让我看看
Let me see.
听我说 打电♥话♥
All right, listen to me. Get on the phone.
联♥系♥你史蒂夫叔叔
Call your Uncle Steve.
然后待在车里 我刚才说了什么
And stay in the car. What did I just say?
-待在车里 -无论如何 明白吗
- Stay in the car. - No matter what. Understand?
-威尔 -是 长官
- Will! - Yes, sir.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
你
You.
从车里出来 举起双手
Get out of the car with your hands above your head.
司机
Driver!
从车里出来
Get out of the car!
我不能
I can't.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
还没
Not yet.
司机
Driver?
好 现在
Okay, now.
现在 冷静一下
Okay, now, settle down.
冷静一下
Settle down.
你不想那么做
You don't want to do that.
把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
我做不到
I can't.
非常好
That was great.
我们刚才打平了吧
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表