剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
阿曼达 这位是谁
Amanda, who is this?
蔡斯 我很荣幸向你介绍
I'm glad you asked, chance.
这是我新交的男朋友 昌西
This is my new boyfriend Chauncey.
你说什么 他看上去长得和我一模一样
What? But he looks just like me.
没错 你不是唯一一个会克隆技术的人
That's right. You're not the only one who knows how to Clone.
哈 出乎意料啊 编剧太有才了
Man, I did not see that coming.
快看布里克 他手里拿着什么
Oh, there's Brick. What's he got in his hand?
布里克 你手里拿着什么
Brick, what do you have in your hand?
布里克 快放下武器 -不
Brick, put that weapon down! No!
噢
Oh!
欲知后事如何 请听下回分解
These have been... "The Tears of Tomorrow."
什么 就这样结束了
Wait. That's it?
布里克怎么样了 -蒂芙尼怎么样了
But what about brick? - And what about Tiffany?
她去换泳装了怎么还没回来
She went to change bathing suits and never came back.
别着急呀 节目明天继续
Calm down. The show's on again tomorrow.
明天还有
Tomorrow?
没想到还有这出
I did not see that coming!
好了 同志们 我们安全抵达
All right, everybody, we're here.
房♥子在哪里
Where's the house?
这个嘛 泰迪你看 就在那里呢
Oh, Teddy, it's right out there.
就那个湖上的小棚屋
That shack on the Lake?
艾薇 你说的可是一幢漂亮的小楼啊
Ivy, you said it was a nice house.
不对 我说的就漂着的小屋
No, I said it was an ice house.
但是我承认我说话的确发音不准
But I'll admit, I do run my words together.
好 终于到了 -到了耶
Oh yes, we made it! - Well, here we are.
来呀 泰迪 我带你看看这里
Oh, Teddy, let me give you the tour.
有什么要问的吗 -呃 就一个
Any questions? - Uh, just one.
你们就用这个来方便吗
Is that the bathroom?
噢 当然不是了 这是用来钓鱼的
Oh no. That's our fishing hole.
钓鱼当晚餐
That's where we catch our dinner.
艾薇 我能占用你一小会儿吗
Ivy, could I talk to you for a sec?
我给你们一点私人空间
Let me give you girls some privacy.
你又耍我
You tricked me!
我实话实说的话你就不会来了
I knew you wouldn't come if I told you the truth.
被你说对了 我真的不会来的
Yeah, you're right, I totally wouldn't have come!
喂 别抱怨了 没你想象的那么糟
Ugh, stop complaining. It's not so bad.
不遭么 地板上都有一个洞呢
There is a hole in the floor.
还好吗
Everything okay in here?
噢 还好 还好
Oh yes, it is.
拉个破帘子还能听到我们 那还有什么用
What is the point of a curtain if she can hear us?
不知道 你怎么还悄声细语的
I don't know. And why are you still whispering?
你们的问题都很好
Those are two good questions.
好了 你们找我什么事
So, uh, what did you guys wanna talk to me about?
我们问你几个问题
We'll ask the questions around here.
你为什么要教查莉脏字
Now why did you teach Charlie that bad word?
什么脏字 -别跟我装傻
What bad word? - Don't play dumb with me!
明白吗 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
All right? We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
你选吧 兔崽子 -喔 喔 喔 喔
Your choice, punk! - Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Whoa whoa!
亲爱的 亲爱的 你先去消消气
Sweetie, sweetie, why don't you go take a break?
消消气
Go take a break.
让我和他谈
Lme talk to the boy.
哇 你老妈暴走了
Wow, your old mom's pretty riled up, huh?
知道吗 盖比 有时候我们会犯错误
You know, Gabe, sometimes we make mistakes.
但更关键的是 我们要勇于承认错误
But the important thing is to tell the truth.
和你老爸摊牌吧
You can tell your old dad the truth, right?
爸 歇歇吧 我知道你们的把戏了
Dad, you can stop. I know what you're doing.
什么把戏 -跟我唱红脸白脸
What do you mean? - You're playing good cop/bad cop.
什么 亲爱的 他看穿了
What... honey, he's onto us!
噢 天啊 -你们一开始就想错了
Oh, man! - Yeah, and there's a little problem with your theory.
如果我要教查莉脏字
For me to teach Charlie a bad word,
我就要和那个小丫头耗上半天
I'd actually have to spend time with her.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
查莉说脏话了 -嗯嗯
Charlie said a bad word? - Mm-hmm.
什么脏话 -你心里清楚
What was it? - We think you know.
我不清楚
No, I don't.
太不入耳了
That's terrible.
这词是什么意思
What does it mean?
你可以走了
You're free to go.
鉴于查莉经常在后院里玩
And since Charlie spends a lot of time in our backyard,
我们认为她有可能从你那里
We think she might have heard something.
耳濡目染到一些东西
From your side of the fence.
关我屁事
What are you accusing me of?
查莉说脏字了 我们认为
Charlie said a bad word and we think.
她有可能是从你那里学到的
She might have learned it from you.
什么脏字
What was the word?
我又不是对你说的
I wasn't saying it to you!
让你不敢再说第二遍
You sure won't be saying it twice.
泰迪 介绍你认识下老贝琪
Teddy, I'd like for you to meet old Betsy.
她还有一段小故事呢
There's a little story that goes along with her.
噢 老爹 等一等
Oh, hold on a second, dad.
说吧
Go ahead.
贝琪是我祖父送给我的礼物
Betsy was a present from my grandfather.
没错 他用房♥后的一棵树 雕刻出了她的手柄
Yeah. He carved her handle from a tree behind his house.
就在我十岁那年 拥有了她
I've had her since I was 10 years old.
好了 让她下水吧
All right, let's get her in the water.
哈里 让泰迪来吧
Harry, let Teddy do it.
我认为有些不妥吧 玛丽露
I don't think that's a good idea, Mary Lou,
特别是除了格雷西那档子事儿之后
Especially after what happened to Gracie...
我已经把它忘干净了
Which I've forgotten about.
哈里 泰迪是客人 咱们要做出地主之谊
Harry, Teddy is our guest. Now make a gesture.
我不想尽地主之谊
I don't wanna make a gesture!
他没必要尽地主之谊
He doesn't have to make a gesture.
哈里 大度点儿
Harry, gesture!
拿好了
Here.
好了 甩杆
All right, cast away.
不错 对于新手来说
Not bad for a rookie.
谢谢夸奖 自从我很小的时候
Thanks, I've been holding stuff.
就会握东西了
Since I was little.
现在激动人心的时刻到了
And now the excitement begins.
激动人心的时刻是马上到了还是
Is the excitement still beginning or...
已经到了
Are we... are we in it now?
哈里 能帮我个忙吗
Harry, can you give me a hand?
噢 好的 好的 没问题
Oh yes yes. Good good.
自己玩吧 我去厕所了 -厕所在哪
Have fun. I'm off to the restroom. - Where is it?
就是个肮脏恶臭的坑
It's a nasty outhouse.
在冰面上比比皆是
All the way across the freezing Lake.
在那里没有我爹娘 所以再脏再臭也无妨
But it's away from my parents, so I enjoy it.
噢
Oh!
贝琪 不要啊
Betsy! Noooo!
不会吧
Oh no!
他们取消了《明日之泪》的演出
They canceled "Tears of Tomorrow."
什么
What?!
但是这部剧好像已经播出五十年了 为什么会停播呢
But it's been on for, like, 50 years. Why now?
他们说这部剧不适合咱们这一代人看
It says our generation doesn't respond to it.
胡扯
That's crazy.
知道吗 也许孩子们放下了
You know, maybe if the kids.
手中的手♥机♥ 电子游戏还有玩具
Put down all the phones and the video games and the gadgets.
转而去死心塌地去追这部剧
And actually watched the darn program...
我们是不是和达布尼夫人呆的时间有些长了
Do you think we're spending too much time with Mrs. Dabney?
那还用说
Hogwash.
又是她 -我们要和她谈谈了
That's her. - I guess we have to tell her.
好啊 孩子们
Hello, boys.
达布尼夫人 请进
Mrs. Dabney, come on in.
请坐
Have a seat.
告诉你个坏消息
We have some bad news.
你是说坏消息吗 -是的
Bad news, you say? - Yes.
什么 -什么什么
What is it? - What's what?
坏消息是什么
What's the bad news?
你最好坐下
You'd better sit down.
坐着呢
I am sitting.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表