剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
恭喜了 老妈
Congratulations, mom.
噢 谢谢了 宝贝
Oh, thank you, sweetheart.
不敢相信你们这帮孩子还没忘
I was wondering if you kids would remember.
那是 谁能忘了像今天这样的日子
Well, who could forget a day like this?
有谁知道今天是什么日子吗
Any idea what we're talking about?
是我们二十周年结婚纪念日
It's our 20th wedding anniversary.
哇 和老爸一起熬了二十年
Wow, 20 years with dad.
哇 真是一位冷场高手
Wow, that's a real conversation stopper, isn't it?
好了 孩子们 你♥爸♥和我共度了二十年的美好时光
Okay, kids, your dad and I have had 20 wonderful years.
你♥爸♥这二十年也不容易 我是说 想想看
I gotta give the guy credit. I mean, let's face it...
有些时候我也不是省油的灯
Sometimes I may not be the easiest person in the world to live with.
现在你们应该插句话
This is where you all jump in.
说“别这么说 老妈 你是省油的灯”
And say, "no no no, mom. You're great."
别这么说 老妈 你是省油的灯
No no no, mom. You're great.
那老爸准备给你礼物吗
So is dad gonna get you a nice gift?
孩子们 我深爱着你们的老爸
Kids, I love your father dearly,
但是每当送周年礼物的时候
But when it comes to anniversary gifts,
就可以用一个词来形容
There's only one word to describe him.
第一个字是“便” 然后是“宜”
It starts with "ch" and ends in "eap."
能不能再给点提示
Yeah, I'm gonna need more hints.
曾经给过我的唯一礼物就是一张卡片 写着
Yeah, the only gift he ever gets me is a card he signs,
“周年快乐 爱你的 我”
"happy anniversary. Love, me."
知足吧 至少你还有卡片
Well, at least you get a card.
是同一张卡片 他每年都重复使用
It's the same card. He reuses it every year.
谁知道呢 也许今年他就惊喜你一下
Well, who knows? Maybe this year he'll surprise you.
是啊 也许他进厨房♥时能把拉链拉上
Yeah, maybe he'll come into the kitchen with his zipper up.
大家 早上好 -老爸 文明扣开了
Good morning, everybody. -Dad, barn door.
给你的 亲爱的
For you, my dear.
一张卡片
A card!
我很好奇上面写的什么
Wonder what it says.
“周年快乐 爱你的 我”
"happy anniversary. Love, me."
我也爱你 -倍感荣幸
I love you too. -Glad to hear it.
既然这样 继续读 今年有惊喜
In that case, read on. There's more this year.
"附 阿罗哈" 搞什么名堂
"P.S. Aloha." what does that mean?
(注:Aloha是夏威夷的问候语)
名堂就是咱们全家
That means that the Duncans.
要去夏威夷度假
Are going to Hawaii!
我就知道你不会让我失望的 你太慷慨大方了
I knew you'd come through. You are so generous.
噢 谢谢了 但我还要把这卡片收回
Oh, thank you. I'm gonna need that back.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第十八集
Good Luck Charlie S02E18 Sun Show, Part.1
鲍勃 这地方太漂亮了
Bob, this place is gorgeous.
是吗 极品配佳人 亲爱的
Huh? Only the best for you, my love.
噢 -好了 我去登记入住了
Oh. -Okay, I'm gonna check us in.
好的
Okay.
嘿 查莉 想去泳池玩吗 -好
Hey, Charlie, you wanna find a pool? -Yeah
先确认下没有人和老娘我的泳装撞衫
Let's make sure no one has the same swimsuit as mommy.
好了 小伙子们 你们不用等我
Okay, guys, come on, you don't have to wait for me.
去外面转转 这里可是人间天堂啊
Go outside, explore. We're in paradise.
老哥 快看那块儿液晶屏有多大
Dude, look at the size of that flat-screen.
泰迪 你也不用和我一起
Teddy, you don't have to hang with me.
去吧 这里肯定也有你感兴趣的
Come on, there's got to be to check out too.
算了 没事的 我
No, that's okay. I...
找到了
Found it.
嗨 呃 我叫泰迪 -你好 泰迪 我叫卡伊
Hi, um, I'm Teddy. -Aloha, Teddy. I'm kai.
卡伊 好有意思的名字
Kai... what an interesting name.
意思是“大海” “泰迪”的意思是什么
It means "the sea." what does "teddy" mean?
噢 意思就是我父母本想生个男孩
Oh, it means my parents were expecting a boy.
那你喜欢冲浪吗
So are you into surfing?
喜欢吗 我一直抱怨
Am I? I have been complaining about.
丹佛没有海浪 自从 我也不知道什么时候
The lack of surf in Denver since I don't know when.
如果你想学冲浪 那我明天早上在海滩等你
If you want a surfing lesson, I'll be at the beach tomorrow morning.
好啊 我想学
Yeah, I'd love that.
那好 阿罗哈
Okay well, aloha.
意思是“你好 再见 我喜欢你的微笑”
That means "hello, goodbye and I like your smile."
其实只有前两个的意思
Actually just the first two.
是啊 我知道 我只是想幽默下
Yeah. No, I know. I was going for an alo-ha-ha.
我还是走吧
I'm leaving now.
嗨 我想登记入住 我叫鲍勃·邓肯
Hi, I'd like to check in. The name is Bob Duncan.
我们有一份炎炎夏日礼包
I believe we have the sizzlin' summer package.
没错 这里 一间房♥
Yes, here it is... one room,
而且你还要分时间段入住
And I see you will be attending the timeshare presentation.
嘿 -嘿 你都听到了什么
Hey. -Hey! How much did you hear?
噢 没什么 就听见分时间段什么的 什么情况
Oh, not much, just something about a timeshare. What is that?
就是 你知道吗
It's... you know what it is?
这个很复杂 为什么不
It's complicated. Why don't...
分时段入住就是在你这一生中可以每年
Timeshare is a hotel room you buy one week every year.
在这个酒店里住一周 -好了 她没有
For the rest of your life. -Okay, she doesn't...
只要参加我们这个分时入住座谈会
For attending our presentation,
邓肯先生将免费获得此次旅行
Mr. Duncan gets his entire trip for free.
必要知道那些
... Need to know all that.
看来
So...
你送给老妈的周年礼物就是免费旅游
Your big anniversary gift to mom is a free trip?
这是双赢
This is a win-win.
你老妈认为我伟大了 而且我
Your mom thinks I'm a hero and I've got...
分时段入住也是我的无心之举
I've got no intention of buying a timeshare.
拜托了
Come on.
替我保密可以吗
Can't we keep this between us?
保密什么
Keep what between us?
我最欣赏你这点
That's why you're my favorite.
是啊
Yeah.
这就是我们的房♥间了
And here's our room!
我好喜欢
I love it!
噢 挺不错的 我们的房♥间在哪
Oh, this is sweet. Where's our room?
呃 出了些电脑故障 他们把我们的预约搞错了
Uh, it's a computer glitch. They messed up our reservation.
我觉着挺可信
Sounds believable to me.
等等 难道我们要挤在一间屋子里
Wait, we're all staying in one room?
噢 别这样 伙计们 这也不错啊 看看这个
Oh come on, you guys, this is gonna be great. Look at this...
我们甚至还能看到
We even have a view of what appears to be.
高尔夫停车场
The parking lot of a golf course.
我可不想与你们共处一室
I don't want to share a room with you people.
好了 你俩消停点儿 你们慷慨大方的父亲
Okay, you two stop it. Your very generous father.
花巨资把我们带到这里
Spent a lot of money to get us here.
听着也很可信
Sounds believable too.
那我们在哪睡觉
Where are we all gonna sleep?
简单 女生一张床上 男生睡另一张
It's simple... girls in one bed, guys in the other.
噢 不公平 我们有老爸
Oh, that is not fair. We have dad.
没错 但是查莉睡觉不老实
Yeah, but Charlie is a very restless sleeper.
但我们有老爸
But we have dad.
淡定 我们可以解决这个问题
Would you relax? We're gonna make this work.
嘿 查莉 我们现在在夏威夷
Hey, Charlie, here we are in Hawaii.
我在我床上 妈妈在我床上
I'm in my bed; Mom's in my bed;
你也在我床上
You're in my bed.
但是我们还不算最悲剧的 因为
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表