剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
大家都动起来
Get on your feetright now
挣脱
Break out
你知道我穿囚服很有型
You know I look goodin stripes
快来给我和我的囚号♥拍张照
Take my picturewith my number
我已精疲力尽 真的很扫兴
I tried, but thisain't the time
我快撑不住了
I can't stand itany longer
噢 宝贝 我要挣脱这束缚
Oooh, baby,I've got to break out
噢 宝贝 我要挣脱这束缚
Oooh, baby, I've gotto break out
越狱 一次幸福的逃脱
Jailbreak, sweet escape
摧毁层层围墙
Let's bust the walls down
越狱 一次幸福的逃脱
Jailbreak, sweet escape
马上行动
Get off the ground
监狱也困不住我
Jails can't hold me
倒数三二一 冲出那道门
In two-three-fourI'll be out the door
挣脱
Break out!
我要挣脱 挣脱
Got to break out,break out!
我要挣脱 轻声慢步
Got to break out,tiptoe slowly
狱警喊站住 我将应声倒地
When they call "lights out"I'll hit the floor
挣脱 我要挣脱
Break out,got to break out
挣脱 我要挣脱
Break out, got tobreak out
抓不到我 因为我不走寻常路
Can't catch me'cause I'm cool
抓不到我 因为我不走寻常路
Can't catch me'cause I'm cool
挣脱
Break out!
监狱也困不住我
Jails can't hold me
倒数三二一 我将冲出那道门
In two-three-four,I'll be out the door
挣脱 我要挣脱
Break out,got to break out
挣脱 我要挣脱
Break out, got tobreak out
挣脱
Break out!
哇塞 我不得不承认 这感觉实在太棒了
Oh, I gotta admit that was pretty cool.
我也这么觉得 他们好喜欢我们呢
I know. They love me.
广♥告♥之后 马上回来
We'll be right back after this.
你们做得很不错哟
That was awesome, you guys.
下周我们还有空
We're available next week.
下下周也是
And the week after that.
是啊 不过现在没空了
Yeah, but not right now.
欧麦雷迪嘎嘎 我们得撤了
Oh goodness. We gotta go.
好吧 芝加哥 我们有缘再见啦
Okay, goodbye, Chicago!
走啦 小家伙
Here, let's go.
祝你好运哟 小查莉
Good luck, Charlie!
查莉吖
Well, Charlie,
芝加哥之行 有好有坏
Chicago was good and bad.
妈妈终于能上一回电视了
Mom finally got on tv...
这是好事
Good.
妮尔阿姨把遗嘱改了
Aunt Nell changing her will.
决定把她的遗产留着她的宠物 雪纳瑞狗米斯
To leave all her money to pet schnauzer mitzi...
这是坏事
Bad.
对我来说 回到家 一切都好
Um, as for me, I'm just glad to be back home.
这里至少一切都回归正轨了
Where everything's normal.
你在看啥呢
What are you looking at?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是指挥官托拉
I am commander toura.
啥帮助也没啊
Not helping.
好吧 那就把这当做是这房♥子里面一件平常不过的事情吧
Well, that's just about as normal as it gets around this house.
祝你好运咯 小查莉
So good luck, Charlie.
你从芝加哥给我带回来什么啦
So did you bring me anything from Chicago?
啊 这个啊 我都忘记了
Oh yeah, I didn't forget about you.
迫不及待想看了 -嗨嗨
Wait until you see what I... -Hey!
你给我带回来俩妞
You got me girls?
不是 本来是一件T恤的啦
No, I got you a t-shirt!
你们在这里做啥呢
What are you guys doing in there?
我们很想来看看丹佛的景色 -是啊 还真的蛮不错的
We really wanted to see Denver. -Yeah, it's really nice.
嗯 我很高兴你们能喜欢 -做啥呀
Oh, I'm glad you liked it. -What?
不要嘛
No, wait!
也许是放在我的随身箱子里
Maybe I put it in my carry-on.
吓死我了
Oh!
想我了不 小甜心
Hey, babe, miss me?
别指望了 -说啥呢
No. -What?
这样子的话 如果杜斯从我钱包里面钻出来
Okay, if that Deuce kid comes out of my purse,
我就要叫出来了 -那我还是呆在里面好了
I'm gonna scream. -Well I'll just stay in here.
哟呵 还有薄荷糖呢
Ooh, mints!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表