剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嗨 -嘿
Hi. -Hey.
这个小芭蕾舞演员是谁啊
Who is this little ballerina?
她是查莉 你的第四个也是最后的孩子 没错吧
It's Charlie, your fourth and final child, right?
那衣服简直可爱极了
Isn't that dress adorable?
这是我为她的第一堂芭蕾课买♥♥的
I bought it for her first ballet class,
而你要带她去上课 因为我明天得工作
which you are taking her to, because I have to work tomorrow.
可是 亲爱的 我本来要...我乐意之至
But, honey, I'm supposed to... I'd be happy to.
你得用录像记录下这整个过程
And I need you to videotape it,
因为课上的细节我可不想放过 -可是摄像机
because I don't want to miss a thing. - But the camera I...
我乐意之至
I'd be happy to.
芭蕾 多么愚蠢的事啊
Ballet... what a stupid thing to do.
事实上 你♥爸♥爸上中学的时候也学了芭蕾
Actually, your father took ballet in High School.
太棒了
Great.
又是个让我夜不能寐的形象啊
Another image to keep me up at night.
其实 我的橄榄球球教练认为学芭蕾
Actually, our football coach thought that taking ballet
有助于我们提高身体的敏捷度和平衡能力
would help our agility and balance.
要不然他就是在忽悠我们呢
Either that or he was just really messing with us.
你应该看看你♥爸♥爸穿紧身衣的样子 一个帅哥呢
You should've seen your dad in his tights.He looked hot.
好吧 “帅”这个字
Yeah, the whole idea of "hot"
在你们那个年代一定有别的意思
must've been different in the olden days.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第九集
Good Luck Charlie S02E09 Teddy's Bear
派珀先生 我能和你说... -等等
Mr. Piper, can I talk to you... -Hold on.
听着... -别急
See... -Ah!
是什么事
Now what is it?
嗯 你听到这个一定会会心一笑的
Oh, well, you're gonna laugh when you hear this,
但是你的确犯了一个错误
but you actually made a mistake.
此时你应该会心一笑才对的
So this is where you'd be laughing.
不管怎样
Anyways, um,
看 这里的这个答案 您给我判错了
see, this answer here? You marked it wrong.
它就是错的 -可是正确答案就是B
It is wrong. -But the correct answer is b.
是的 但B的选项旁边的答题框你没有填涂满
Yes, but you did not completely shade in the oval next to the b,
所以你就是错了
so it is wrong.
你在开玩笑 是吗
You're kidding, right?
邓肯小姐 自打那件事以来...
Miss Duncan, I haven't kidded since...
我还真没开过玩笑
I've never kidded.
了解了
Good to know.
所以你会改了我的分数 是吗
So you're gonna change my grade, right?
不 我不会 -可是那不公平
No, I'm not. -But that's not fair.
但我已经在“我不管”选项旁边的
This is me completely shading in
椭圆答题框里填涂好了
the oval next to "I don't care."
嗯
Hmm?
她在这儿 恋爱一周纪念日快乐
There she is. Happy one-week-aversary.
哦 PJ 你还记得
Oh, P.J., you remembered.
是的 还有人说我们肯定爱情持久不了呢
Yeah, and they said it wouldn't last.
还有人这么说 他们是谁
They did? Who are they?
没有谁 只是一种说辞而已
No, it's just an expression.
能和聪明人一起约会实在是太有趣了啊
Wow. It's so fun going out with a smart guy.
我给你写了首诗 -让我看看
I wrote a poem for you. -Oh, let me see.
P代表你弹吉他的样子
"P is for the way you play guitar,
J代表着你讲的笑话
j is for the jokes you tell."
太优美了
Oh, that's beautiful.
是的 让句子押韵挺难的
Yeah, the hard part was getting it to rhyme,
所以我就不写了
so I didn't.
哦 我也有个礼物给你
Oh oh, I have a gift for you too.
一条项链 -是的
A necklace? -Yeah.
这是什么 -是根油条
What's this? -It's a piece of churro.
是我们第一次分享的甜食的最后一口
It is the last bite of the first snack we ever shared.
我真高兴
Oh, that makes me so happy.
现在我很难过
Now I'm sad.
怎么了
What's wrong?
PJ 你真了解我
Oh, P.J.,you know me so well.
确实有事发生了
Something is wrong.
我的前男友一直给我发短♥信♥ 他想破镜重圆
My ex-boyfriend keeps texting me.He wants to get back together.
你现在戴着我的油条 关系已经如此紧密了
You're wearing my churro.We're at the churro stage.
我会和这个家伙谈谈
Well, I'll talk to this guy,
向他直接挑明我们的关系 -真的吗
set him straight. -Would you?
是的 他是谁 -他叫布洛克
Yeah. Who is he? -His name's brock
他是摔跤队的队长
and he's Captain of the wrestling team.
因为鲜有人击败他 所以他觉得自己很无敌
He thinks he's so great just 'cause he's undefeated.
啊 就是说他打架从没输过
Huh. So he's never lost a fight
而我从没打过架
and I've never been in a fight.
啊 这回可谈的东西好多好多啊
Huh. We should have lots to talk about.
再见
See ya.
伙计 油条阶段还真是难搞啊
Man, the churro stage is complicated.
你好 -嗨
Hello. -Hi.
妈妈 能请你在这上面签个字吗
Mom, could you sign this, please?
当然 亲爱的 -等一等
Sure, honey. -Wait a second.
那个动作我很清楚 她在瞒着什么事
I know that move. She's hiding something.
不 我没有 -那就把你的手拿开
No, I'm not. -Then move your hand away.
人家不愿意啊
I don't want to.
是惩罚通知
A disciplinary notice?
是的 我就知道
Yes! I knew it!
完美小姐终于捅娄子了
Finally little miss perfect did something bad.
泰迪亲爱的 你做了什么
Okay, Teddy honey, what did you do?
什么 我什么也没做 只是惹老师生气了
What? Nothing.I just got mad at a teacher
因为我没在一个破椭圆答题框填涂好 就扣了我的分数
because he lowered my grade for not filling in a stupid oval,
所以我就拗断了他的一只破铅笔
so I snapped one of his stupid pencils.
仅此而已嘛
That's it?
我苦苦等待一生 只得到这个玩意嘛
I've waited my whole life for that?
泰迪亲爱的 我没听出来你做错了什么
Teddy honey, I'm not hearing that you did anything wrong.
因为我本来就没做错什么
Well, that's because I didn't.
好吧 看来老娘我要亲自出动
Okay, I'll tell you what...maybe I should go down
去会会那个老师了
and have a little talk with this guy.
不不不 千万别 -为什么不
Oh, no no no, please don't. -Why not?
因为 一旦你和这类事情扯上关联
Well, because whenever you get involved
你就会变身成为
in stuff like this, you turn into...
你想说暴走熊妈妈吗 -嗯
mama bear? -Mm-hmm.
你就担心这个吗
Is that what you're worried about?
是的
Yes.
因为只要暴走熊妈妈出洞
Because whenever mama bear comes out of her cave,
坏事就接二连三地发生
bad things happen.
没错啊 但通常我就有好戏看了
Yeah, but they're usually entertaining.
泰迪亲爱的 我绝对可以做到去学校
Teddy honey, I am more than capable of going down there
和老师冷静地讨论正经问题
and having a civilized discussion.
那么这个老师是谁
Now who is this teacher?
派珀先生
Mr. Piper.
派珀 不出所料
Ah. Piper. It figures.
没错 他也教过PJ 在PJ明显该拿D减的时候
Yeah, P.J. Had him. Gave him an f
却给了他F -哦
when he clearly deserved a d-. -Ooh.
能不能保证你不会插手此事
Can you please just promise me you won't get involved?
好吧 如果这对你很重要 我会袖手旁观的
Okay, if it's that important to you, I'll stay out of it.
暴走熊妈妈要去冬眠了
Mama bear is going into hibernation.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表