剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嘿 亲爱的 我突然有个念头
Hey, you know what I was thinking, honey?
我认为这个周末我们应该
We should have a little romantic getaway.
来个浪漫的二人世界
This weekend just you and me.
父母大人 不要说了 我们正在吃饭呢
Guys, please, we're trying to eat here.
我觉着这想法不错 我们去哪
I think that sounds fun. Where should we go?
怀俄明州的卡斯柏
Casper, Wyoming...
是怀俄明州
The most romantic city.
注:怀俄明州人口稀少 地理位置偏僻
最浪漫的城市
In Wyoming.
难道今年的灭虫大会是在卡斯柏召开吗
Is the bug convention in Casper this year?
什么灭虫大会
The bug convention?
别急 我查下日历
Well, I'll just check the old calendar.
哈 真被你说中了
Ha! Now that is a coincidence.
嘿 老妈 我觉着你应该去
Hey, mom, I think you should go.
为什么 难道你想趁我们不在家开派对吗
Why? You planning to throw a party while we're gone?
又被你说中了
Now that is a coincidence.
噢 别作梦了 派对夭折了 我哪也不去
Oh. Well, party's off. I'm not going.
为什么不去啊 老妈
Why not, mom?
灭虫大会听起来挺
Bug convention sounds like a lot of...
我都说不下去了
I can't even get through it.
在灭虫大会上你们都做些什么啊
What do you even do at a bug convention?
无事可做 就是一大堆灭虫专家
Nothing. It's just a bunch of exterminators.
在一个狭小的会议室里讨论灭虫剂
In a cramped conference room talking about deadly gas.
无聊就此来临
And then it gets boring.
亲爱的 首先 我们不是一堆 是一群
First of all, honey, we are not a bunch. We are a swarm.
明白吗
Huh?!
我们说一堆好玩的虫子专业术语
We got a lot of fun bug-related lingo like that,
比如 我们不住屋子 我们筑巢
Like we don't get rooms, we nest.
我们不吃饭 我们进食
We don't dine, we feed.
不敢相信我会说出这句话 有人能送我去学校吗
I can't believe I'm saying this, but can someone drive me to school?
好了 孩子们 你们听好了
All right, guys, you know what?
防治害虫就是我谋生的手段
Pest control is what I do for a living.
我知道对你们说他们只是老鼠 蟑螂 蛆虫
I know it just may be rats and roaches and maggots to you,
但是对于我来说 他们就是面包和黄油
But it's my bread and butter.
那我以后拒绝进食面包和黄油了
And I'm done with my bread and butter.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第二十一集
Good Luck Charlie S02E21 Termite Queen
老妈 好 -嘿 儿子
Hey, mom. -Hey, honey.
还记着我去KCU大学的事吗
Remember when I went off to college to K.C.U.?
咕唧炸鸡大学 培养人才的摇篮
Kwikki chikki university, the we can trainning someone are
记忆犹新
I remember it well.
那个 回首那些疯狂的大学岁月
Well, back in those crazy college days...
应该是两天的大学岁月
Those two crazy college days.
我认识了一个叫肉汁的家伙
I met this guy named Gravy
我告诉他如果搬进城里来
And I told him , he could moved in town,
可以和咱们住在一起
He could stay with us.
而我也刚刚发现他已经到丹佛了
And I just found out he's moving to Denver,
而且他准备要在咕唧炸鸡工作了
And he's gonna be working at kwikki chikki.
好了 我大概明白了 他什么时候来
Okay, I think I see what is this going, when is this happening?
派对
Party!
就是现在
Right about now.
PJ 我不敢相信你居然
P.J., I can't believe you
肉汁兄 -PJ
Gravy! -P.J.!
这是咕唧炸鸡的握手方式
That was the kwikki chikki handshake.
百闻不如一见
I was hoping.
老兄 你没说过你有个这么漂亮的姐姐
Dude, you didn't tell me your sister was so hot.
肉汁 想住多久都可以
Gravy, stay as long as you like.
这里太爽了
Sweet crib!
老兄 真高兴你能来这里
Dude, I'm so psyched you're here, dude.
绝对爽爆了 -史诗般的
This is gonna be a blast. -Epic!
再想想在大学时候的狂野岁月 -没错
Just think of all those wild times at college. -Yeah.
老兄 还记着汉堡包技校美女
Dude, remember the time the girls from hamburger tech
和咱们开派对的日子吗
came and partied with us?
记着 记着
Yeah yeah!
你还记着那次
Or what about the time...
好像就有那一件事可说
I think that's the only story we have.
嘿 老妈 听听这个
Hey, mom, listen to this.
“知心大姐”的意见栏
It's from that advice column "dear Tammy."
上面说“知心大姐 您好
It says, "dear Tammy,
最近我有一辆只开了二十分钟的车
Recently a car I owned for 20 minutes.
不幸报废了
Was sadly wrecked.
“我应该怎么对父母说 我想再要一辆”
"How do I ask my parents for another one?"
怎么和你的经历这么像 -没错
That's almost exactly what happened to you. -I know.
接着知心大姐回复了
So then dear Tammy replied,
“如果你的父母爱你 那他们会给你买♥♥一辆新车的
"if your parents love you, they will buy you a new car.
他们不会后悔的”
And be glad they did."
好诡异啊 -是啊
That is so strange. -Yeah.
因为知心大姐三年前就去世了
Because dear Tammy passed away three years ago.
是吗 这位已逝大姐的愿景多么好啊
Well, that's a pretty good answer for a dead lady, right?
老妈 拜托了
Mom, please,
那二十分钟的驾驶体验让我无法释怀
owning that car was the best 20 minutes of my life.
宝贝 如果就我一个人说了算 我会给你买♥♥的
Honey, if it were up to me, I'd buy you a new car.
问题在于你♥爸♥
The problem is your father.
他最近正在攒钱
He's been on a tear lately about saving money.
他太不正常了
What is wrong with him?
总是在攒钱 计划将来
He's always saving and planning for the future.
爷爷奶奶对他做了些什么
What did grandma and grandpa do to him?
你到底多渴望这辆新车
How badly do you want this car?
都渴死了 -请坐下
Really badly. -Sit down.
泰迪
Teddy,
你♥爸♥是个头脑简单的人
Your father is a simple man.
是的 赞同你的说法 -好的
Yes, I'm with you so far. -Okay.
如果你想从他手里得到点东西
If you want something from him,
那你就要想法设法讨好他
Then you need to do something he wants to do.
正当他逍遥快活之时 你要像眼镜蛇一样出击
Then when he's in his happy place, just strike like a cobra.
好了 你在说什么呢
Okay, what are you talking about?
灭虫大会啊 泰迪
The bug convention, Teddy...
灭虫大会
The bug convention.
你和他一起去 他就会高兴
You go there with your father and he will be so happy...
他一高兴 就给你买♥♥车了
He will buy you a car.
妙计 那我就前往灭虫大会 能有多惨
Perfect. I'll go to the bug convention. How bad could it be?
超乎你的想象
You have no idea.
我曾去过一次
I went to one convention.
到现在我仍在做噩梦
I still have the dreams.
嘿 盖比 你猜我得到了什么
Hey, Gabe, guess what I got.
上一次 是虱子
Last time we played this game, it was lice.
我妈给了我这个超炫摄像机
My mom gave me this cool new video camera.
因为我被棒球队开除了
For getting cut from the baseball team.
被开除怎么会得到一部摄像机呢
How does getting cut from the team get you a camera?
她替我感到难过
She felt bad for me,
而且我爸因为我去面试棒球队 而送给我一个滑板
and my dad gave me a skateboard for trying out.
我爱死运动了
I love sports.
真不赖
This is pretty cool.
我们应该拍部电影 -好主意
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表