剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
是啊 我以为这是众所周知的
Well, I thought it was obvious.
我全把注意力放在配菜上了 却忘了主菜
I got bogged down on the side dishes, lost my focus.
情况如何
So how did it go?
有些不妙
I've got some bad news.
怎么了
What?
她只做一道菜
She's making one dish.
老天保佑是西兰花 老天保佑是西兰花
Please say broccoli. Please say broccoli.
它的别名是吐绶鸡
It rhymes with schmurkey.
是火鸡
It's Turkey.
嘿 大伙看看 爷爷来了 -嘿
Hey, everybody, grandpa's here. - Hey!
成了 成了 你们都长这么大了 此处省去一万字
Yeah yeah, my, how you've grown. Blah blah blah.
您肯定还没见过查莉吧
I don't believe you've met Charlie.
干嘛把他打扮成女孩
Now why is he dressed like a girl?
因为她就是个女孩
Well, because she is a girl.
没错 查莉是夏洛特的简称
Yes, Charlie is short for Charlotte.
那为什么不叫夏莉
Then why isn't she called Sharlie?
说真的 我真搞不懂
Seriously, I don't get it.
你给一个姑娘起了一个小子的名字 他应该叫泰迪
You give the girls boys' names. He should be Teddy,
他应该叫查莉 而她应该叫PJ
He should be Charlie, and she should be P.J.
我们不会再给孩子重起名字了 爹啊
We're not renaming the kids, dad.
好消息啊 我查了查安排计划
Good news. I checked my schedule,
看来在感恩节我还是有空档的
And it turns out I am available on Thanksgiving.
好吧 搞什么 谁忘了关门了
All right, really? Who left the door open?
达布尼夫人 这是我岳父大人 弗兰克·邓肯
Mrs. Dabney, this is my father-in-law Frank Duncan.
弗兰克 这位是埃斯特尔·达布尼
Frank, Estelle Dabney.
老鲍 能不能请你过来一下
Bob, I was wondering if you could come over.
看看我的垃圾处理机
And look at my garbage disposal.
好像有些问题 -噢 我来吧
It's not working right. - Oh, I'll do it.
毕竟我♥干♥了三十年的水管工
Had my own plumbing business for 30 years.
管道这种事情 是男人的活儿
Plumbing, now that's a man's job.
如果你想抓蝴蝶了
You want someone to catch a butterfly,
叫我儿子吧
Call my son.
走吧
Let's go.
好耶 我们是九号♥十号♥
Yes, we're numbers nine and 10!
你是九号♥ 俺是十号♥ -是啊
You're nine and I'm 10? - Yeah.
为什么俺不是九号♥
Why don't I get to be nine?
有什么区别吗 我们都有份
What difference does it make? We're both getting mytabs.
那让俺来九号♥
Then I'm nine.
噢 这下好了 看来我这一整天都要排在
Oh, great, I gotta spend the rest of the day in line.
你们两个废物后面
Behind you two losers.
看看 看看 看看
Well well well,
这不是卡尔吗 那个混♥蛋♥邻居
If it isn't Karl, the neighborhood jerk.
如果你也奔着笔记本来的
If you were planning on getting a mytab,
那你就悲剧了 因为你是十一号♥
You're out of luck. You're number 11.
除非我排你前面
Not if I outrun you.
当我把笔记本拿到手后 我就去废物大本营网站
And when I get my mytab, I'm gonna go online to the losers site.
然后在你的主页上留言
And post something on your loser page.
就写 “嘿 废物”
That says, "hey, loser!"
今天不好熬啊
This is gonna be a long day.
对不起了 卡尔 我要拉起这面无形的墙
Excuse me, Karl. I'm gonna zip up the invisible wall now.
这样我就不用听你废话了
So we don't have to listen to you.
你还是能听到我的
You can still hear me.
我知道你能
I know you can.
嘿 无形墙 愚蠢之极
Hey, invisible walls... stupid.
抱歉 你说啥
I'm sorry, what?
小泰 你先走吧 赶回去吃感恩节晚宴
T, you should get going so you can make it home for your Thanksgiving dinner.
对 没错 好吧 我四点赶回来 再换你去吃
Yeah, you're right. Well, I'll be back at 4:00 so you can go to your dinner.
一会见 -一会见
See ya. - See ya.
嘿 艾薇姐
Hey, Ivy,
现在泰迪走了
Now that Teddy's gone,
我终于可以澄清一下 我不是混♥蛋♥
I can finally admit that I'm not really a jerk.
我只是一个太害怕去承认
I'm just a vulnerable kid who's too scared to admit.
自己也需要朋友的脆弱小孩
That he needs a friend.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
才怪 我就是个混♥蛋♥ 你个蠢货
No, I'm a jerk. Loser!
没说错 难熬的一天
Yep, a real long day.
噢 天啊 太怪了
Oh, man, this is just weird.
什么怪 -爷爷
What is? - Grandpa.
他看起来很开心
He seems happy.
让人心神不宁啊
It's very unsettling.
躲猫猫 我看见你啦
Peek-a-boo, I see you.
躲猫猫
Peek-a-boo.
好了 咱俩过去 看看他是否正常
All right, you know what? We'd better go make sure he's okay.
开始啦 我要抓到你
Here we go. I'm gonna get ya!
我来啦 呜
Here he comes. Whooo!
噢 她真是萌死了
Oh, she's a cutie pie!
盖比 当你也这么大的时候 同样有够萌
And you were cute, too, when you were at that age, Gabe. Boop.
祝大家 感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
她居然也怪怪的
She's acting weird, too?
好吧 出问题了
Okay, something's not right.
多么美好的一天啊
This is such a wonderful day.
我要感谢的人有很多
I have so much to be thankful for.
感谢谁
Like what?
这个嘛 我要感谢
Well, I am thankful.
这位出现在我生命里的新白马王子
That I have a new man in my life.
而我要感谢 我就是那白马王子
And I am thankful to be that man.
呃 你俩现在如胶似漆了
Um... So you two are together now?
说对了
That's right.
就在弗兰克疏通了我的管道之后
After Frank unclogged my disposal...
他也疏通了我的心灵
He unclogged my heart.
看来我要借宿于此
So it looks like I'll be sticking around.
一段时间了
For a while.
说不准呢 盖比 有朝一日
And who knows, Gabe? Someday soon,
你会管我叫奶奶的
You might be calling me grandma.
盖比 让我们去去就回
Gabe, let's go for a catch.
什么 -快去外面
A what? - Just go outside.
好了 咱们怎么办
All right, what are we gonna do?
还能怎么办 拆散这对鸳鸯
There's only one thing we can do. We gotta split 'em up.
噢 作孽啊
Oh, that sounds evil.
我喜欢
I like it.
嘿 知道吗
Hey, you know what?
我们所做的就是让他们了解对方
All we have to do is just help them to get to know each other.
也就是说 只要了解对方后
I mean, once we do that...
就会讨厌对方的
Then they'll hate each other.
正解 -耶
Exactly. - Yeah!
等等 先等一下 我们真要这么干吗
Wait wait wait. Should we do this?
他们已经日薄西山了 就不能让他们再幸福一回吗
They are older people. This may be their last chance at happiness.
你是说你后妈的幸福生活吗
You mean your new mom's last chance at happiness?
好吧 必须拆散他们
Yeah, they're going down.
怎么了 -儿子 我把火鸡烤缩水了
What happened? - Honey, I shrunk the Turkey.
噢 不会吧 你肯定是用了飘悬焙烧法
Oh no, you must have flash roasted it.
飘悬焙烧法 什么东西
Flash roasted? What's that?
这个嘛 有些复杂
Well, it's complicated.
只有在填充料过多和火候太大同时发生时
It's what happens when you simultaneously.
才会出现这种情况
Over-breast and under-roast.
简而言之 任何东西都会被缩水
Put simply, it shrinks everything.
即使是骨头 -特别是骨头
Even the bones? - Especially the bones.
PJ 我们该怎么办啊
P.J., what are we gonna do?
好吧 让我仔细想想
Well, I'm just thinking on my feet here,
我们有口油炸锅 -是啊 怎么了
But we do have a deep fryer. - Yeah, so?
那我们就油炸火鸡 晚餐就可以在九十分钟内搞定
So if we deep fry a Turkey, dinner could be ready in 90 minutes.
我们去哪再找一只火鸡
Where are we gonna get another bird on Thanksgiving?
我有只备用的火鸡放在车♥库♥了
I have a spare Turkey in the garage.
你怎么会有备用的火鸡在车♥库♥里
Why do you have a spare Turkey in the garage?
为什么你没有备用的火鸡在车♥库♥里
Why don't you have a spare Turkey in the garage?
快去拿 -好的
Go get it. - Okay.
嘿 老妈 还有多久才能开饭
Hey, mom, are we gonna eat soon?
因为大家都快饿死了
'cause everyone's really hungry.
而且希望能在四点之前吃完
And would love to be done by 4:00.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表