剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
那是你啊
That was you?
我在这里可是颇有名气的
I know so many people.
赶紧走吧 -先别急 我想先问个问题
Let's go. -Before that, quick question.
什么问题 -有位学长叫乔希
What? -There's a senior boy named Josh
然后他要请俺俩去参加他的派对 俺能去吗
And he invited Teddy and me to a party this weekend. Can I go?
听着 艾薇 你知道我在这方面对你的政策
Now, Ivy, you know my policy.
除非我见过那个男孩 不然就死了这条心吧
Unless I've met the boy, the answer's no.
我也很确信泰迪的妈妈也是这么说的
And I'm sure Teddy's mom said the same thing.
噢 其实我还没问我妈妈呢
Oh well, actually I haven't asked my mom yet.
噢对了 为什么我不现在给她打电♥话♥来问问
Oh hey, why don't I call my mom at work and see what she says?
通了
It's ringing.
嗨 老妈 -嗨泰迪
Hi, mom. -Hi, Teddy.
老妈 我想问下我能去参加派对吗
Uh, mom, I was calling to see if I can go to a party?
在哪 -就在我朋友乔希家
Where is it? -It's at my friend Josh's house.
你知道乔希吧
You know Josh, right?
我喜欢那个男孩 他人很好
I like that boy. He's very nice.
这么说来 我能去参加吗
So what do you say? Can I go to the party?
宝贝 当然了
Honey, of course you can.
谢了 老妈 世上只有妈妈好
Thanks, mom. You're the best.
好了 不打扰您了 爱你
All right, I don't want to keep you. Love you!
我也爱你 宝贝
Love you too, honey.
看
See?
泰迪可以去了
Teddy gets to go.
这个嘛 既然艾米都同意了
Well, if it's okay with Amy.
我就没什么问题了 你也可以去了
It's okay with me. You can go.
谢了 老妈 世上只有妈妈好
Thanks, mom. You're the best.
我喜欢那个男孩 他人很好
I like that boy. He's very nice.
什么声
What was that?
噢 我在模仿我老妈
Oh, I was just doing an impression of my mom.
我也经常模仿我老爸
I also do my dad.
“泰迪 你给我进来”
"Teddy, get in here!"
什么事 老爸
What is it, dad?
“谁把最后一个甜甜圈给吃了”
"who ate the last donut?"
是你自己 老爸
You did, dad.
好了 我们还是先走了
well, we'd better get going.
嗯 什么这么香啊
Mmm, what smells so good?
热狗 -噢
Hot dogs. -Oh.
艾米·邓肯做的热狗天下无敌
Nothing makes boiled water smell better
遗臭万年
Than Amy Duncan's hot dogs.
应该是在褒我
This should be good.
老妈
Um, so, mom,
我问下我能去乔希家开的派对吗
I was wondering if I could go to a party at Josh's house.
他是超级帅的学长 但您不认识他
He's this really cute senior. You don't know him.
对不起了 泰迪 死了这条心吧
I'm sorry, Teddy, the answer's no.
你知道我在这方面对你的政策
You know my policy.
噢 别这样啊 艾薇的妈妈都同意让她去了
Oh, come on! Ivy's mom is letting her go.
玛丽·卢·温茨同意了 -是的
Mary Lou wentz gave permission? -Yes.
没错 她同意了
Yes, she did.
如果你想证实下 我可以给她打电♥话♥
And I can call her if you want to hear from her.
打啊
I'd love to.
嗨 温茨太太 我是泰迪·邓肯
Hi, Mrs. Wentz, it's Teddy Duncan.
等我打开免提 好吗
I'm gonna put you on speaker, okay?
听说您同意艾薇去参加派对了 是吗
So, Mrs. Wentz, you're letting Ivy go to that party, right?
我同意了
It's okay with me.
真的吗 玛丽·卢 因为...
Are you sure, Mary Lou, because--
我同意了
it's okay with me.
是吗 难道你就没有半点...
Really, you're not the least bit--
我同意了
it's okay with me.
坏了 断线了
Oops, lost her.
我能去了吗
So can I go to the party?
这个嘛
Well...
既然玛丽·卢都同意了 我也没什么意见了
If it's okay with Mary Lou, it's okay with me.
噢 谢谢了 老妈 我太爱您了
Ooh, thank you, mommy! Love you so much.
是啊...谁不爱有求必应的老妈啊
Yeah... No one loves mom more than when she's saying yes.
电♥话♥有些不对劲
That was an interesting phone call.
是吗
Was it?
是的
Yeah.
肯定有问题
Yeah, it was.
还不错吧
Having fun yet, kid?
不 弗恩 一点都不好
No, vern, I am not.
这是你第一次匍匐前行吗
First time in a crawl space?
我真不敢相信我老爸竟然靠做这个维持生计
I can't believe my dad does this for a living.
看来我真应该
I'm really gonna have to start
好好学习了
paying attention in school.
嘘
Shh!
啊噢 老鼠
Uh-oh, rats.
老鼠
Rats?
我以为我们在抓负鼠
I thought we were catching possums.
有时候这由不得我们
Sometimes the critters make the decisions.
老鼠在哪里 -就在我们身边
Where are the rats? - All around us.
有几十只
dozens.
也许几百只
Maybe hundreds.
轻点 如果它们受到惊吓
Quiet. If they smell fear,
我们会死的很惨的
We're both dead.
真是命悬一线啊
That was horrifying.
把盐给我 孩子
Pass the salt, kid.
呃 这是杀虫剂
Uh, that's termite poison.
你只有一次机会把它们放在三明治上
You only put that on a sandwich once.
我的错 真对不起啊
Whoops. Sorry.
今天终于见到你本人了
Well, it's nice to finally meet you.
你♥爸♥老和我谈起你
Your dad sure talks about you a lot.
真的 -一直在说
He does? -All the time.
说你怎么怎么聪明
Goes on and on about you-- how you're smart,
怎么怎么努力 怎么怎么受欢迎
Driven, popular.
他真这样说我的 -是啊
He said all that about me? -Oh yeah.
他很骄傲
He's very proud.
好了 该工作了 泰德
Well, lunch break's over, Ted.
泰德 泰德
Ted? Ted?!
噢 泰迪是我的姐姐
Oh, Teddy's my sister.
噢 那你一定是那个很有自信
Oh, then you must be the self-confident
聪明伶俐 爱恶作剧的那个孩子吧
Sharp-as-a-tack mischief-maker.
那是盖比
That's Gabe.
嗯
Hmm.
那你一定是刚摆脱尿布的小可爱
You're the little cutie pie who just got out of diapers?
我是家里的老大
I'm the oldest!
PJ -噢 没错
P.J.? - Oh right, of course.
PJ 你是个好人
P.J.-- You're the nice one.
就这个
That's it?
别人都是顶呱呱的
Everyone else is sharp,
聪明的和可爱的
Smart and adorable
而我只是好
And I'm just nice?
我知道如何让你重新喜笑颜开
I know what'll turn that frown upside down.
去搬那老鼠袋子
You get to carry the rat bag.
嗨 艾米 -嗨 玛丽·卢 快进来
Hi, Amy. -Hi, Mary Lou! Come on in.
好的 -什么风把你吹来了
Okay. - What brings you here?
(注:boa既有围脖的意思,也有蟒蛇的意思)
艾薇忘带围脖了
Ivy forgot her boa.
现在她去派对了 她需要她的蟒蛇
Now if she's going to a party, she needs her boa.
她们刚走 但别担心
They just left, but don't worry--
豹纹连衣裙会为她们增色不少的
The leopard-print dress will be festive enough.
艾米 我不得不说 我有些惊讶
I gotta say, Amy, I was a bit surprised
你居然为派对这事给泰迪亮了绿灯
You gave Teddy permission to go to that party.
我之所以给她亮绿灯
Well, I only said yes to Teddy
是因为你先给艾薇亮的绿灯
because you gave Ivy permission first.
在为人母这方面我还是很敬仰您的 来点饼干
You know how much I respect you as a mother. Cracker?
噢 谢谢了
Oh, thank you.
但是你先同意泰迪参加派对
But you gave Teddy permission first
然后我也同意了 因为我很敬仰您的
And I said yes because of how much I respect you.
好的 成了 成了 你们都是好妈妈
Okay, yeah yeah yeah, best moms ever.
没看见我正看动画片呢吗
I'm trying to watch my cartoons here.
我 我并不是先同意泰迪参加派对的
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表