剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嘿 查莉
Hey, Charlie.
听着 我今天学到了人生的重要一课
So I learned a very important life lesson today,
就是永远也不要带着
And that is never wear.
一副耳环去“填充猴儿”
A pair of accidentally make-a-monkey,
因为如果你戴了 你的邻居就可能说
Because if you do,your neighbor might said something like...
“亲娘啊
"oh my goodness,
那个女孩脑子有问题”
That girl's just not right in the head."
嗨 查莉
Hi, Charlie.
噢 还有老妈已经官复原职了
Oh, and mom's back at work.
其实是因为她的上司由于某种原因 就辞职了
Actually her boss quit for some unknown reason,
所以老妈还升职了
And so she got a promotion.
这就是为什么老爹我也弄了辆新坐骑
Which is why daddy gets one of these too.
鲍勃 小心前面啊
Bob, watch where you are going.
啊
Ahh!
噢
Oh.
是啊 几年后
Yeah, in a couple of years,
当我们这些孩子都离开家后
When all of us kids have left the house,
这一切都要你来承受了 好运喽 查莉
They'll be all yours. Good luck, Charlie.
嘿 你怎么了
Hey, what happened to you?
这还不够明显吗 我脑袋长反了
Isn't it obvious? My head's on backwards.
是啊 我也不用多说了
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything.
医生 病人已经准备好可以做手术了
Doctor, the patients are prepped and ready for surgery.
她看起来是不是还太小了
She look a little young to you?
我相信她是一位久经沙场的医生
I'm sure she's highly trained.
还是你先上吧
You can go first.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表