剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嘿 亲爱的 查莉的第一天如何啊
Hey, honey, how'd Charlie's first day of school go?
悲剧
Awful.
不会吧 怎么了 她又哭又闹了
Oh no, what happened? She make a scene?
没有 没哭没闹 她只是径直走进那扇门
No, she didn't. She just walked through the door
连头都不回一下
without a care in the world.
哪里悲剧了
What was the awful part?
刚才说的不就是嘛
I just told you.
但我知道问题出在哪里
But I know what the problem is.
没错 查莉是第四个孩子
Mm-hmm. Charlie is the fourth child.
我没有花足够的时间来陪她
So I didn't get to spend enough time with her.
所以我们之间的感情不够深
We did not get enough bonding.
好吧 更深的感情
Okay, so with more bonding,
带来的是她和你在学校分别的时候会大哭大闹
then she'll cry when you drop her off at school,
这就是好事了吗
and that's a good thing?
没错
Yes.
好了 请你跟住我的节奏
Okay, try and stay with me, Bob.
你今天反映有些迟钝
You seem a little slow today.
嘿 大家 我看见泰迪刚把她的新车停下来
Hey guys, I think Teddy just pulled up in her new car.
去围观下 -好的
Let's go check it out. -Yeah.
看起来很明显吗
Is it noticeable?
噢 宝贝 你还好吧
Oh, honey. Are you okay?
没事 我很好 -那好 发生了什么
Yeah, no, I'm fine. -Well, what happened?
在回家的路上 有只松鼠在路中间
I was driving home and in the middle of the road there was this squirrel.
于是你就来了个急转弯 然后就撞上什么东西了
So you swerved to avoid it and you hit something?
不是 我停下来然后鸣笛了
No, I stopped and I honked.
然后什么东西撞到你了
So then someone hit you?
我是故事的主人公 让我说完 成吗
This is my accident. Let me tell it.
总之 我下了车想赶走它
Anyway, I got out of my car and I tried to Chase it off,
但是它被一大块口香糖给粘住了
but it was stuck to this huge wad of gum.
什么口味的口香糖
What flavor?
谁管这个
Who cares?
和你说下 回到早些时候的那个话题
By the way, to get back to the earlier conversation,
你和PJ的感情最深
P.J. Had the most bonding time.
总之 当我盯着那只松鼠时
Anyway, while I was staring at the squirrel,
一辆垃圾车正从一条小巷里往外倒车
a garbage truck was backing out of an alley
然后径直撞向了我的车
and it smashed right into the car.
你觉着还能修理吗
Do you think it can be fixed?
宝贝 恐怕花那么多的钞票
Honey, I'm afraid it's gonna cost more
不值得修理这辆车
to fix than the car is worth.
太悲剧了
This is awful.
不知道当温茨先生发现后会怎么说
What's Mr. Wentz gonna say when he finds out?
心肝宝贝
Baby!
我打赌他说的是心肝宝贝
I bet he says baby.
嘿
Hey!
我好朋友吉米的爸爸来接他回家了
It's my friend Jimmy's dad here to pick up my friend Jimmy.
请进 和我爸爸打声招呼
Come in, say hi to my dad.
嗨 我是马克 -鲍伯
Hi, I'm Mark. -Bob.
我就知道你俩合得来
I knew you guys would hit it off.
你是吉米的爸爸
So you're Jimmy's dad?
是的
Yeah.
那你是盖比的爸爸
And your Gabe's.
看看你们有多少共同点啊
What don't you guys have in common?
吉米呢
So where is Jimmy?
老爸 拜托 我们正在招呼吉米的爸爸呢
Dad, please, we're focusing on Jimmy's dad.
吉米的爸爸也想知道吉米在哪
Who is also wondering where Jimmy is.
同志们 别提吉米了
Guys, enough with the Jimmy.
除了吉米还有很多事情可以谈啊
There are other things to talk about besides Jimmy,
比如钓鱼啊 我知道你俩都喜欢这项运动
like fishing, which I know you both love.
别提我 我可不擅长室外运动
Not me. I can't do anything outdoorsy.
过敏 -噢
Allergies. -Oh.
真希望吉米能在之前告诉我过敏这事
Sure wish Jimmy would mentioned that in the pre-interview.
嘿 噢 抱歉 老爸 我不知道你有客人
Hey... oh, sorry. Dad, I didn't realize you had company.
把你的人带进来吧 我的人失败了
Bring your guy in. My guy's not working out.
我记得吉米一小时之前就走了
I just remembered Jimmy left about an hour ago.
再见了
Bye-bye.
老爸 我极力推荐给你一个人认识
Dad, there's somebody I am dying for you to meet.
这位是 你叫什么来着
This is... what's your name again?
罗杰 -没错
Roger. -Right.
罗杰 这是我老爸 鲍伯
Roger, this is my dad Bob.
你好啊 -嘿
How you doing? -Hey.
告诉我老爸你刚才点了什么 老爸 听好了
Tell my dad what you just ordered. Dad, wait'll you hear this.
这绝对让你血脉喷张
This is going to blow your mind.
咕唧鱼拼盘
The kwikki fishy combo.
一个到炸鸡店买♥♥鱼的人
The guy comes into a chicken place and orders fish.
他喜欢鱼 你喜欢钓鱼
He loves fish. You love to fish.
罗杰 鲍伯 你俩绝配啊
Roger, Bob, perfect together.
其实 我是为了我的老婆而买♥♥鱼
Actually, I ordered the fish for my wife.
我讨厌鱼
I hate fish.
鄙视你
Tease.
好了 走吧
All right, come on, let's go.
盖比 你们搞什么
Gabe, what is going on?
你最好不要这么挑剔了 先生
What's going on is you better stop being so fussy, mister,
不然你会孤独终老的
or you're gonna end up alone.
好了 查莉 想开心一下吗
Okay, Charlie, are you ready to have some fun?
因为今天是母女亲情日
Because today is mommy and Charlie day.
耶
Yay!
好了 咱们再试一遍
Okay, let's try that again.
今天是母女亲情日
Today is mommy and Charlie day.
耶
Yay!
天啊 我们有的忙了
Boy, we got some work to do.
听着 我们来玩这个
All right, here's what we're gonna do.
捉迷藏怎么样
We're gonna play hide and seek, okay?
捂住你的眼睛 然后数到十
Cover your eyes and count to 10.
一 二 我来了
One, two... here we come.
哈 被你发现了
Ahh, you found me.
他的农场里有只鸭
On his farm he had a duck
咿呀咿呀噢 在这里嘎嘎叫
E-I-e-I-o! With a quack quack here
在那里嘎嘎叫 这里嘎 那里嘎
And a quack quack there, here a quack, there a quack
到处嘎嘎叫 老麦当劳有个农场
Everywhere a quack quack, old MacDonald had a farm
咿呀咿呀噢
E-I-e-I-o!
多美好的一天啊
What a day.
呜
Ooh!
我们欢笑 我们玩耍
We laughed. We played.
我们唱歌♥
We sang.
你明天一定会哭出来的
You are so gonna cry tomorrow.
大家看看是谁起床了
Look who got out of bed, everybody.
嗨 温茨先生 -你好啊 泰迪
Hi, Mr. Wentz. -Hello, Teddy.
你好 艾薇 你好玛丽·卢
Hello, Ivy. Hello, Mary Lou.
亲爱的 在楼上
Honey, we said our hellos
我们已经打过招呼了 还记得吗
at the top of the stairs, remember?
没错 没错
Right right.
我过来看看您是否还好
I came by to see how you're doing
然后再说一遍
and to say again,
对于格雷西的遭遇我深表抱歉
I'm so sorry about Gracie.
没事了 泰迪
That's okay, Teddy.
我想是她的阳寿已尽
I guess it was just her time.
我只是想有个机会和她说声再见
I just wish I had a chance to say goodbye.
你好 玛丽·卢
Hello, Mary Lou.
知道了 给你沏杯茶吧 好吗
Okay, let's get you a cup of tea, okay?
过来 -再见
Come on. -Bye.
哇 -是啊
Wow. -Yeah.
这太惨了
This is awful.
真希望我可以帮上一些忙
I wish there was some way I could help him.
嘿 你♥爸♥爸说他只想说声再见 对吧
Hey, your dad said that he just wanted to say goodbye, right?
没错 -那么说来他需要的是一场追悼会
Right. -So he just needs closure.
我有办法了
I know how to do that.
天啊 透过你的眼睛 我看到了疯狂的眼神
Uh-oh. You got that crazy look in your eye.
不 这一点也不疯狂 绝对正常 绝对管用
No, this isn't crazy at all. This is good. This could work.
你父亲和这辆车有没有首特别之歌♥
Did your dad and the car have a special song?
好了 第二天了
Okay, day number two.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表