剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Okay, so if you weren't at Lynette's party last night,
那你去了哪儿呢 -这件事和你无关
then where were you? - That is none of your business.
不 看着 这关我的事 因为你骗了我
No, see, it is my business because you lied to me.
这件事还没完
This is not over.
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
他们说政♥府♥机构好比无聊的班级
And they say government is a boring class.
他们说得对极了
They're right.
你的目击证人 法律顾问
Your witness, counselor.
温茨女士 请实话实说
Miss wentz, please tell us in your own words
你在二十三号♥下午看到了什么
what you observed on the afternoon of the 23rd.
好的 当时我正在银行里工作
Well, I was working at the bank,
在二号♥窗口做出纳 这时有个女士走了过来
teller window two, when a lady approached
同时还塞给我一张令我感到威胁的纸条
and slipped me a threatening note.
那么 你能在这个法庭上
Hmm. And do you see that person
看到那个人吗
here in this courtroom?
是的 她就在那里
Yeah. She's right there.
嗯
Hmm.
那么你最近还在哪儿看到她了
And have you seen this person anywhere else recently?
比方说在一个派对上
Like at a party?
一个我没受到邀请的派对
A party I wasn't invited to?
反对 这些和今天要讲的有什么关系
Objection. What does this have to do with anything?
我同意她讲的
I'll allow it
因为我同样没受到邀请
since I wasn't invited either.
现在 温茨小姐
Now, miss wentz,
你到底去没去丽奈特的派对呢
did you or did you not go to Lynette's party?
我不想回答这个
I don't want to answer that.
你必须回答 你可是立誓要在法庭上说真话的
You have to. You're under oath.
没有 我并没有去参加派对
No, I did not go to the party.
既然这样 那么你去了哪儿 -我是出去了...
Well, then where did you go? - I was out...
和斯宾塞出去了
With Spencer.
肃静
Order!
等等 所以...
Wait, so...
难道你在和斯宾塞约会 -我抗♥议♥
so you're dating Spencer? - I object!
我抗♥议♥ -我也抗♥议♥
I object. - Now I object.
我没和他约会
I'm not dating him.
我在和他约会
I'm dating him.
我收回我的抗♥议♥
I withdraw my objection,
今晚见 亲爱的 -你懂的 雷雷
see you tonight, baby. - You know it, ray-ray.
等等 那么你干嘛和我的前男友一起出去
Wait, so why were you out with my ex-boyfriend?
我是和雷蒙德出去了
I was hanging out with Raymond.
但他同时又想和斯宾塞一起出去
And he wanted to hang out with Spencer.
我是觉得这很奇怪 可我还是去了
I felt weird about it, but I went along.
我不告诉你是因为我知道你会不开心的
And I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't like it.
她为什么会不开心 你说过我们是朋友 对吗
Why wouldn't she like it? You said we're friends, right?
哦 拜托 每个人在他们分手过后都那么说
Oh please, everyone says that after they break up.
那么我们不再是朋友了 -不 我们当然是朋友
So we're not friends? - No, of course we are.
好吧 我糊涂了 我们到底是不是朋友
Okay, I'm confused. Are we friends or not?
如果我们是朋友 那你为什么听见我和艾薇出去会那么生气
If we are, then why are you mad that I was hanging out with Ivy?
不 我没有生气
No no, I'm not mad!
好吧 我生气是因为我...
Okay, I'm mad because I...
因为...
Well, because...
看啊 我可不是那个让你们审问的人
Look, I'm not the one on trial here.
让我们先休庭
Let's take a recess.
我把小木槌落在我的袍子里了
I lost the gavel in my robe.
刚才我从弗兰·卡尔佩珀那里
I just got a very interesting
接到一个非常有趣的电♥话♥
phone call from Fran Culpepper.
她想来确定你妈妈是否准备了充足的小饼干
She wanted to make sure your mom baked enough cookies
为今晚的义演活动
for tonight's benefit.
那真有趣
That is interesting.
这有什么有趣的
Why is that interesting?
因为如果像你妈妈说的那样 演出取消了
Because if the benefit was really cancelled, like your mom said,
那么弗兰·卡尔佩珀为什么还需要小饼干呢
why would Fran culpepper need cookies?
哦 我明白你在说什么了
Ah, I see where you're going with this.
妈妈做了饼干却没有告诉我们
Mom baked cookies and she didn't tell us.
额 你这是要去哪儿
Uh, going somewhere?
查莉不肯睡觉 所以我想我该带她出去兜兜风
Charlie can't sleep, so I thought I'd take her out for a drive.
是不是有点打扮得太过漂亮了
A little dolled up, aren't we?
谢谢
Thank you.
我总是想把我最好的一面展示出来
I always try to look my best.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
随便你
Whatever.
我给你带来了些东西
I got you something.
他的名字叫贝里·索伊
His name is Berry sowwy.
看到了吗 因为它是草莓
See, 'cause it's a strawberry
我是索伊...
and I'm sowwy...
非常·抱歉
Berry sowwy.
喔 看起来你很不好受
Wow, looks like you felt real bad...
哦 原来只有九十九美分
Oh, 99 cents bad.
事实上我是在公交车上找到的
Actually I found it on the bus.
你能原谅我吗 -我不知道 我对你感到非常生气
Do you forgive me? - Well, I don't know. I'm very mad at you.
好了 别生气了 我不喜欢这样
Well, stop being mad. I don't like it.
我知道 我也不喜欢这样
I know. I don't like it either.
我知道我搞砸了
I know I messed up.
我之前从没交过男朋友
It's just I've never had a boyfriend before.
我不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
听着 艾薇 总有那么一段时间
Look, Ivy, there are gonna be times
你有男朋友的时候我没有
when you have a boyfriend and I don't
或者我有男朋友的时候你没有
or when I have a boyfriend and you don't.
我喜欢前面一种情况 -好吧
I like it better the first way. - Okay.
但关键是因为我们是永远的好朋友
But the point is since we're best friends forever,
无论发生什么 我们都该坦诚相待
no matter what, we have to be honest with each other.
你说的太对了
You're so right.
从现在起 我保证我不会再骗你了
And from here on out, I promise to always be honest with you.
我们和好了吗 -是的 我们和好了
We good? - Yeah, we're good.
我们和好了
We're good.
哦 那么审判我们赢了吗 -你说呢
Oh, so did we win the trial? - What do you think?
检察官跑了 目击证人
The prosecutor ran out and the star witness
也忘了她本该说的话
forgot everything she was supposed to say.
我们是个好组合 -对 没错
We're a good team. - Oh yeah.
太好了
Oh yes.
现在 我们有请下一个上场的节目
And now, please welcome our next act:
能歌♥善舞的邓肯一家
The singin' dancin' Duncans!
嗨 大家好
Hi, everybody.
我叫艾米 邓肯
My name is Amy Duncan
很高兴为你们介绍
and I'd like for you to meet
我们幸福大家子的其他成员
the rest of my wonderful family:
我的丈夫鲍伯
My husband Bob,
我的儿子PJ
my son P.J.,
我们的女儿泰迪
our daughter Teddy...
嘿 你忘了我吗
Hey, did you forget about me?
谁能忘了我们的盖比呢
Who could forget about Gabe?
最后上场的 也是我们最可爱的 查莉
And last, and certainly the cutest, Charlie!
我们就是能歌♥善舞的邓肯一家
And together we're the singin' dancin' Duncans!
我们是能歌♥善舞的邓肯一家
We're the singin' dancin' Duncans
我们是多么快乐的一家人
quite a happy bunch
我们总是在一起相互扶持
we will always stick together
你总能看到我们的笑容
you will always see us smiling
夜晚 午后和早晨...
evening, noon and morn...
嗨 大家好
Hi, guys.
我明白你们真的很生气很生气
Look, I know you're all probably really mad at me.
亲爱的 我们不再生气了
Oh, honey, we're not mad anymore.
真的吗
You're not?
拜托 我们可知道你的本性啊
Come on, we know how you are.
人无完人
Everybody has flaws.
我知道
I know.
我的不足是虽然我有很多
And mine is despite all my wonderful talents
已经挖掘出来的才艺
I have yet to be discovered.
好吧 你们能原谅我 我真的很开心
Well, I'm just so glad you've all forgiven me.
没错 并且随着"假冒家庭"这件事的发生
Yeah, of course. And as far as the whole fake-family thing goes,
我们完全适应了
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表