剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
说实话 晚餐被推迟了
Actually, dinner has been delayed.
PJ用了飘悬焙烧法
P.J. Flash roasted the Turkey.
导致我们要重头来过
And now we have to start all over.
艾薇 嗨 是我
Ivy, hi, it's me.
听着 我老妈搞砸了火鸡
Listen, my mom ruined the Turkey.
还嫁祸于PJ
And blamed it on my brother,
所以我晚点回去
So I'm gonna be late.
好了 别慌 别慌
Yeah, no, okay. Don't worry, though.
我会想办法的 你坚守住阵地
I'll think of something. Just... you stay in line.
我尽快赶到 好的
I'll be there as soon as I can. Okay.
老妈 噢 老妈啊
Mom, oh... mom,
我头疼
I have a headache.
哇 看来我应该回房♥休息一下
Wow. So maybe I should rest in my room for a bit.
你可能两个小时都看不见我 因为你懂得
So if you don't see me for, like, two hours or so just remember,
我在房♥间里呢
I'm in my room.
闺女啊 你可能是饿了
Well, honey, you're probably hungry.
给你 先拿迷你版火鸡垫垫肚子
Here, nibble on the flash Turkey.
算了 我还是回房♥间吧
Yeah, I'll be in my room.
如果我把你煮了 你能膨胀回来吗
If I boil you, will you plump back up?
你和谁说话呢
Who are you talking to?
迷你火鸡
The mini Turkey.
埃斯特尔 你让我重获新生
Estelle, you make me feel like a new man.
汪 -喵
Woof! - Meow.
嘿 知道吗 我知道一种特别好玩的游戏
Hey, you know what? I got a really fun game.
叫做 别学兽叫
Called let's not make animal sounds.
这么说来 达布尼夫人
So, Mrs. Dabney...
噢 盖比 小乖乖 别这么见外
Oh, Gabe, baby, why so formal?
直接叫我婆婆 叫我奶奶更好了
Call me Nana. Or better yet gam-gam.
这么说来 哈哈 奶奶
So, ha ha ha, gam-gam...
你刚才学的猫叫很是有趣
It's interesting that you meowed,
因为我们都知道你很爱你的小猫咪们
Because we know how much you love your Cat caboodle.
我爸可不喜欢猫 对吧 爸
And dad doesn't like cats at all. Isn't that right, dad?
讨厌猫 -那就不留一只猫
Hate 'em. - Then caboodle's gone.
但你爱你的猫 胜过任何事情
But you love that Cat more than anything.
本来我也是这么想的 -噢
I thought I did. - Oh.
嘿 你知道我爸在睡觉时鼾声雷动吗
Hey, did you know my dad snores so loud,
鼾声能掀翻屋顶
He rattles the whole house?
那太好了 我前夫睡觉特别安静
Good, Mr. Dabney was one of those silent sleepers.
至少这个呼噜声
At least with a snorer,
可以让我知道这个屋子里有个纯爷们
You know there's a man in the house.
我希望这个纯爷们可以久居于此
And I hope he's there for a long time.
我也是
Me too.
汪 -喵
Woof. - Meow.
嘿 情况如何了 大家真的都饿了
Hey, how we doing out here? Everyone's really hungry.
应该会在九十分钟内搞定
Dinner should be ready in 90 minutes.
你能提点速吗
You think you could speed it up?
弗兰克爷爷一直在达布尼夫人的后背上画心形
Grandpa Frank keeps tracing finger hearts on Mrs. Dabney's back.
那我应该可以先弄点小三明治给他们
I guess I could whip up some little sandwiches.
看好了火鸡 成吗 -好啊 没问题
Watch the bird, okay? - Yeah, sure.
我可以看着火鸡提速两倍
I'm gonna watch it cook twice as fast.
查莉 你要吃你的三明治了吗
Charlie, are you gonna eat your sandwich?
是 -好吧 我能咬一小口吗
Yes. - Well, can I have just a bite?
不 爸爸
No, daddy.
我给你买♥♥娃娃
I'll buy you a doll.
好了 大家
Okay, everyone,
晚饭十分钟内搞定
Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes.
不对吧 火鸡还要再做一个小时呢
No, it won't. The Turkey's gotta cook for another hour.
那你就错了 我加大了火候
That's where you're wrong. I turned up the heat.
你什么 -加大火候啊 节省了一半时间
You did what? - Turned up the heat, cut the cooking time in half.
你不能这样 如果油太热了 那火鸡就有可能
You can't do that. If the oil gets too hot, then the Turkey might...
爆♥炸♥
Explode.
噢 看那火鸡飞得多高多远
Oh, look at that Turkey go!
噢 不要啊 掉下来了
Oh no, it's coming back down.
呜 呜 呜 -不 不 不
Whoa whoa whoa! - No no no!
好了 艾薇 我正赶过去呢
Okay, Ivy, I'm on my way.
好的 再见
Yeah, see ya.
感觉怎么样了 宝贝
How you feeling, sweetie?
我这是怎么了
What happened to me again?
火鸡从天而降 砸到了你
Turkey fell out of the sky on you.
但是火鸡不会飞啊 对吧
But turkeys can't fly. Can they?
不能飞 在动画片里可以飞
No, I guess in cartoons they can.
噢 我爱看动画片
Oh, I like cartoons.
好了 大家
Okay, everybody.
刚从自动售货机里出来的
Fresh from the vending machine.
感恩节快乐 -好吧 至少还有火鸡
Happy Thanksgiving. - Well, at least they're Turkey.
或者 “可能含有火鸡”
Or "may contain Turkey."
嘿 亲爱的 真对不起
Hey, honey, I'm sorry.
你又要在医院里吃火鸡三明治了
You gotta eat Turkey sandwiches in the hospital again.
我知道这并不是你所期望的
I know this isn't the Thanksgiving you wanted.
说实话 的确不是
Well, it's not.
但你知道吗 至少我们还在一起
But you know what? We're all together.
泰迪无大碍
Teddy's okay.
正是我所要感谢的
And that is what I'm thankful for.
是啊 嘿 知道吗
Yeah. Hey, you know what?
我要感谢在场的每一个人
I am thankful for everybody in this room.
我也是 -我也是
Me too. - Me too.
我要感谢212房♥的病人 给我订了冰激凌
I'm thankful that the patient in room 212 ordered ice cream.
我很想知道那对鸳鸯在干什么
I wonder how the lovebirds are doing.
你不能这么和我说话
You can't talk to me that way.
我爱怎么和你说就怎么说 蠢蛋
I can talk to you any way I want, dimwit.
步入正轨了
That sounds promising.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
他是个蠢蛋
He's an idiot.
她是包租婆
She's a battleaxe.
这个 我们知道 你俩怎么了
Yeah, we knew that, but what happened?
我俩独处了一个小时
We spent an hour alone together.
我这辈子最长的一个小时
Longest hour of my life.
这么说来你俩掰了
So you two aren't a couple anymore?
掰了 一刀两断
No, we are not.
亏我当初还想和你一起回亚历桑那定居
And to think, I was gonna move to Arizona with you.
你说啥
Say what now?
等等 等等 别这么急着下决定
Wait wait. There's still time.
你俩可以渡过难关的 我是说 你俩天生一对
You guys can work this out. I mean, you're perfect for each other.
噢 -等等 等等 回来啊
Oh! - Wait wait, come back!
奶奶啊
Gam-gam!
好了 查莉 又是一年的邓肯家感恩节
Well, Charlie, another Duncan family Thanksgiving.
就这么过去了
Has come and gone.
好消息是邓肯爷爷
The good news is grandpa Duncan.
打道回府了
Has also come and gone.
嘿 泰迪 你觉着这个怎么样
Hey, Teddy, tell me what you think about this.
“亲爱的达布尼夫人”
"Dear Mrs. Dabney,"
我对于咱俩之间的不愉快而感到抱歉 请原谅我
I'm sorry for our ugly words. Please forgive me.
请火速卖♥♥掉你的房♥子 搬到凤♥凰♥城来
Sell your house and move to Phoenix immediately.
不要急着给我打电♥话♥ 给我个惊喜
Do not call first. Just surprise me.
“永远爱你的 爷爷”
"Forever yours, grandpa."
我感觉你应该署名 “弗兰克”
I think you'd sign it "Frank."
噢 对啊 太好了 我可以这么写
Oh, yeah, that's good. I could use that.
总之 鉴于我们还没有吃到一顿感恩节晚宴
Anyway, since we never got a Thanksgiving dinner,
PJ打算再油炸一只火鸡
P.J. Is about to deep fry another Turkey.
所以为了保证人身安全
So just to be on the safe side.
祝我好运吧 查莉
Wish me good luck, Charlie.
这简直就是我人生中
That was the worst shopping experience.
最糟糕的购物了 -我也是
Of my life. - Mine too.
我是说 我听说过这里的销♥售♥相当野蛮
I mean, I heard those sales were brutal,
但我并没料到能野蛮到这种地步
But I didn't know they were this bad.
而且最后的一台笔记本离我们近在咫尺
And we were so close to getting that last mytab.
然后那怪物冲进来了
Then that monster came in.
我们像布娃娃一样被扔到了一边
And started throwing us around like ragdolls.
这里发生了什么
What just happened in there?
卡尔 你哭了
Karl, are you crying?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表