剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah.
不过问题是 你来我家真是棒极了
But the thing is it's been super great having you here.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
但是 呃
But... yeah.
唉 开不了口啊
Wow, this is hard.
其实呢 我有件事想跟你说一下
Actually, there was something I wanted to tell you.
艾(米)邓肯 老收拾我的屋子
A. Dunc keeps rearranging my room.
真不厚道 是吧 帮我跟她讲讲
Not cool, all right? Talk to her for me?
兄弟 我都到家一个小时了
Dude, I've been home for like an hour.
还裹着我的大裤衩干啥
What am I still doing with my pants on?
莫雷大♥法♥
The Murray method,
一种安全的无毒的杀灭白蚁的万能药
A safe non-toxic elixir for killing termites,
原料来自于普通的橘子
Derived from the common orange.
用了莫雷法 你就会说
Try the Murray method and you'll say,
橘子 你要庆幸你不是只白蚁啊
"Orange you glad you're not a termite?"
上来盖过我吧 邓肯
Try and top that, Duncan.
你赶快夹着尾巴逃走吧
Go squeeze yourself.
嘿 大家好
Hey, everybody,
我就是大名鼎鼎的“鲍伯出场 虫子死光光”的鲍伯邓肯
I am Bob Duncan of Bob's bugs be gone.
现在确实 没错 你可以购买♥♥莫雷大♥法♥
Now sure, yes, you can pay Murray.
然后把橘子汁喷的满屋子都是
To go and spray orange juice all over your house.
或者你可以主动出击
Or you can attack.
找到问题的根源
The problem at its source.
那么问题的根源在哪里呢
And what is that source?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我告诉你
I give you.
白蚁女王
The termite queen!
我会得到车 我会得到车
Gonna get a car. Gonna get a car.
白蚁女王
The termite queen,
是殖民王国的高贵的皇室妈妈
The grand royal mama of the colony,
她唯一的工作就是 不停的排卵
Her only job: Pumping out termite eggs.
昼夜不停
Around the clock.
看呐 白蚁卵来了
Behold termite eggs,
一天产3万颗
30,000 every single day.
去吧 孩子们 去吧
Go, my babies, go.
吃光木头 毁掉墙壁
Eat wood and destroy siding.
别慌 各位 别慌 安心坐着
Relax, everybody, relax. Keep your seats.
有办法了
There is a solution.
嘿 女王陛下
Here, your majesty,
尝尝邓肯大灌篮
Try the slam dunc.
啊
Ha!
我诅咒你 邓肯灌篮法
Curse you, slam dunc method.
我给萎了 你听到了吗 萎了
I'm rendered useless. Do you hear me? Useless.
唉 什么世道啊
Oh, what a world.
什么世道啊
What a world.
车
Car.
好的 你现在是要毁灭城市的巨婴
Okay, you're a 50-foot baby about to destroy the entire city.
开始
Action.
停
Cut!
你还想要我怎么样
What do you want me to do?
哥们 我们肯定
Dude, we're never gonna
拍不完这部戏 如果她总是跑掉的话
finish this movie if she keeps running off.
那我们怎么办 把她的鞋粘在地上
How do we solve that? Glue her shoes to the floor?
好的 这两个小不点再也逃不了了
Okay, these puppies aren't going anywhere.
查莉
Charlie.
哥们 你妈
Dude, your mom.
原来你在这儿 你们男孩子在干什么呢
There you are. What are you boys doing?
我们没有把鞋粘在地板上 真的没有
Not gluing shoes to the floor. That's for sure.
盖布里埃尔·邓肯
Gabriel Duncan!
她老是不听我们使唤
She wouldn't do what we wanted.
我早就应该知道了 每次你说你要照看查莉
I should have known. Every time you ask to watch Charlie,
都是为了把她粘到某个地方 -妈
It's because you wanna glue her to something. -Mom.
对不起了 男孩们 小小孩要离开梦工厂了
Sorry, boys, the kid's out of the picture.
妈 我们还没拍完戏呢
Mom, we're not done yet.
现在我们该做什么
Now what are we gonna do?
我们要拍怪物电影却没了怪物
We got a monster movie with no monster.
除非
Unless...
现在来点儿恐怖吧
Now rain down some terror.
欢迎致电咕唧炸鸡
Welcome to kwikki chikki.
你想尝试一下我们最新的蛋奶球吗
Would you like to try our new batter balls?
不想 很好
No. Good call.
我要一份咕唧炸鸡三号♥套餐
I will have the kwikki combo #3.
外加菜丝沙拉 卷曲薯条
With Cole slaw, Curly fries.
还有你明天得搬出去
And you have to move out by tomorrow.
P.J. 是你吗
P.J., is that you?
嗯 是我
Yeah, it's me.
我没法儿面对面跟你讲
I couldn't do this face to face,
所以我想只能对着鸡嘴说
So I thought I'd do it face to beak.
知道吗 肉汁 我把你当成哥哥一样爱你
Look, gravy, I love you like a brother,
但是你有点不注意个人卫生 而且快把我妈♥逼♥疯了
But you're kind of messy and you're driving my mom nuts,
所以你得走
And you gotta go.
诶对 我还要一份巧克力奶昔
Oh, and I'll have a chocolate milk shake.
说话呀 喂 别这样 你在吗
Talk to me, man, come on. You there?
嘿 你介意吗
Hey, do you mind?
我这儿有要事
I'm having a moment here.
肉汁 行了 兄弟 回答我呀
Gravy, come on. Dude, talk to me.
P.J. 我会找另一个地方去住的
P.J., I'll find another place to stay.
不要紧
It's no biggie.
诶对 你要的总共4块9毛5 放在了第二个窗口
Oh, and that'll be $4.95 at the second window.
对不起啊 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
别在意
Don't worry about it.
你是我的兄弟嘛
You're my buddy.
事实上是你都不好意思向我开口
The fact that it was so hard for you to say this to me,
我是说 这意味深重
I mean, it means a lot.
那么我们没事了
So we good?
难道你想当没说吗
You wanna flap it out?
耶
Yeah.
老爸 我们进屋前
Dad, before we go in,
我有件事想跟你谈
there's something I wanted to talk to you about.
什么事 甜心 -首先 你开心吗
What's that, honey? -First, are you happy?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我欣喜欲狂了
I'm over the moon.
这是有史以来最棒的灭虫大会
That was the best bug convention ever.
那就好 那就好 因为我有个小请求
Great, great, 'cause there's something that I wanted to ask you.
其实 你知道吗 在你对我说之前
Actually, you know what? Before you do,
我想先跟你说
there's something I wanna say.
你知道吗 有时候我真的感觉
You know, sometimes I just feel.
你们这些孩子长得太快了 以至于
Like you kids are growing up so fast that...
你们都没有时间陪家里的老人了
That you just don't have time for your old man.
你知道吗
You know?
所以你说这个周末你要跟我一起去的时候
So when you asked to come with me this weekend,
甜心 你让我感觉特别幸福
Honey, you made me feel so great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的真的很爱你
And I love you very very much.
不好意思 你刚才问我什么来着
I'm sorry. What did you wanna ask me?
哦 我只是想说
Oh, I just wanted to say...
我也爱你 爸
I love you too, dad.
我也爱你
Love you too.
嘿 -嘿 我的虫子怪回来了
Hey. -Hey, there's my little bugaboos.
会开得怎么样 -最成功的一次
How was the convention? -The best ever.
嘿 泰迪 跟你老妈讲讲这事
Hey, Teddy, tell her all about it.
好的好的
Okeydokey.
他看起来特别高兴 你得到什么样的车了
He looks pretty happy. What kind of car you getting?
我做不到
I couldn't do it.
什么
What?
你让他乐翻了天却没得到任何好处
You got him all happied up for nothing?
看来你老妈要得到一双新鞋啰
Looks like mama's getting a new pair of shoes.
嗨 亲爱的鲍伯
Oh, Bob honey.
嗨 查莉
Hey, Charlie.
是的 我做了一件好事
Well, I did the right thing...
跟老爸参加灭虫大会去了
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表