剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
你不会相信我刚才无意中
You will not believe the conversation
听到盖比和他的朋友杰克说了什么
I just overheard between Gabe and his friend Jake.
这么说来你是窃听人家谈话
So you were snooping.
我才没有窃听
I wasn't snooping.
我只是踮起脚尖下楼梯
I was tiptoeing down the stairs.
那时我只不过停下来想休息一下
When I paused for a break.
哈 继续吧 窃听狂
Aha, go on, snoopy.
好了 总之
Okay, so anyway,
盖比说“希瑟真性感”
Gabe says, "Heather is so hot."
然后杰克也附和了句“真性感”
And Jake's all, "so hot!"
然后盖比又说“我真的很喜欢她
And then Gabe says, "I really like her,
但我一见到她就紧张得连嘴都张不开”
But I'm too nervous to talk to her."
杰克又说“老兄 别害羞 鼓起勇气
And Jake's all, "dude, you gotta hike up your skirt.
约她出来”
And ask her out."
鲍伯 咱们如何处理这件事
Bob, what are we gonna do about this?
不如给你挂个铃铛 好让孩子知道你驾到了
How about we make you wear a bell so the kids can hear you coming?
我说的是盖比面对心仪的女生羞于开口这件事
I'm talking about Gabe being too shy to talk to girls.
再一次 狂暴老娘又要出马解决问题了
Once again, mama ames has to solve the problem.
噢 窃听狂外加干预狂
Ooh, snooping and meddling.
狂暴老娘今天激♥情♥燃烧了
Mama ames is on fire today.
你们知道吗 我觉着车♥库♥里还有个铃铛
You know what? I think I got a bell in the garage.
你忙什么呢 小鬼
What you got there, kiddo?
我只是看看以前的老照片
I'm just going through my old school photos.
这几天我们还会去拍照的
We're getting our pictures taken in a couple of days.
所以我下定决心 这次坚决不能像个傻子一样
And I am determined for once to not look like a dork.
以前的照片怎么傻了
What's wrong with your pictures?
好吧 让我们追忆一下往昔
Well, let's stroll down memory lane, shall we?
这是幼儿园照的
Here I am in kindergarten.
悲剧啊 那天正好赶上学习静电这块儿
Yeah, that was the day we learned about static electricity.
我刚用脑袋蹭过气球
I just finished rubbing my head with a balloon.
好了 宝贝 不可能所有照片都这么惨吧
Well, honey, they can't all be that bad.
噢 你太小瞧我了 这张 三年级时候的
Oh, can't they? Here I am again, third grade.
那天早上 咱的婴儿盖比朝我扔了个吸管杯
That was the morning that baby Gabe threw a sippy cup at me.
婴儿盖比 完全就是一个小拉♥登♥
Baby Gabe... such a little terror.
我们当时还认为长大了就变好了呢 -是啊
And we thought it was just a phase. -Yeah.
嘿 老妈 我如何才能拍出一张好看点儿的照片
Hey, mom, how can I make sure that I take a good picture?
照着我的方法做
Do what I do when I wanna look good.
去买♥♥件新衣服
Go buy a new outfit.
是吗 那你 那你能支付新衣服的价格吗
Well, would you... would you pay for this new outfit?
噢 别天真了 我只管出点子 不出钱
Oh, sweetheart, I give advice, not money.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第十七集
Good Luck Charlie S02E17 P.J in the City
这节目真搞笑 叫什么名字
This show is so funny. What's it called?
“咯咯笑” 查莉的最爱了 对吧
"The Gurgles." The favorite show, right, Charlie?
好吧 是我的最爱
Well, it's my favorite show.
噢 我该走了
Oh, I'd better go,
但走之前 我想和你照张相
But first, I wanna picture of you and me.
明天可以吗
Can it wait till tomorrow?
我想先修剪下胡子
It'll give me a chance to trim my beard.
胡子 没看见你有胡子啊
Beard? I don't see anything.
是吗 我都让它滋生一个月了
Really? I've been growing it out for, like, a month.
但是 我真的需要照张相
Well, I really need a picture now.
好吧 但是家里没人
All right. Well, nobody else is home,
所以就让查莉帮忙照相吧
So Charlie will have to take it.
好了 查莉 耽误你一会儿
Okay, Charlie, come here for a second.
这很简单 一学就会 听着
This is very easy. Very easy, okay.
你向下按这个按钮 等到一半时进行对焦
You're gonna push this little button halfway down to focus.
然后等这绿灯从闪烁到一直亮时
Then when the green light goes from flashing to solid,
然后把这个按钮按到底 直到你听到咔嚓一声
Push it all the way down until you hear the click.
明白了吗
Okay?
好了吗
Okay?
还是如咱们自己来吧
Or we can just take it ourselves.
预备 笑一笑
Ready? Smile.
看一看
Let's see.
噢 很不错啊
Oh, it's beautiful.
好了 我走了
Well, uh, I'd better go.
给你 -谢谢
There you go. -Thanks.
再见 PJ
Goodbye, P.J.
噢 哇 嘿
Oh, whoa, hey.
呃 你还好吧
Uh, are you okay?
我很好 就是
I'm fine. It's just that...
我很好
I'm fine.
好吧 明天见
Okay. See you tomorrow?
再见
Bye.
有点儿怪
That was weird.
噢 天啊 这破胡子让我抓狂了 我要去刮胡子
Oh, man, this thing is driving me crazy. I gotta go shave.
斯宾塞
Spencer?
泰迪 嗨
Teddy, hi.
嘿 这双人字拖太适合你了
Hey, you're rockin' those flips.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
还赤膊上阵
Without a shirt?
噢 我 我在这里工作
Oh, I, uh... I work here.
噢 -稍等 好了 扔吧
Oh. -Hang on. Yeah, I'm open.
投的漂亮 老兄
Nice toss, brah.
这就是工作吗
So this is work?
是啊 我是店内的模特
Yeah, I'm an in-store model.
负责卖♥♥一些有青春活力的夏日用品
It's all part of selling the hot teen summer lifestyle.
嘿 这太阳镜真不赖
Hey, those shades are tight.
那你就光 站在这里
So you just... you stand here.
然后装傻充愣吗
And you act dumb?
这是我听过的最愚蠢的工作
That's the stupidest job I've ever heard of.
其实 我可以用超低的价格来买♥♥这里的衣服
Well, I get a huge discount on all the clothes.
噢 我也想要这份愚蠢的工作
Oh, I want a stupid job too.
我猜我可以帮你安排一次面试 -好的
I guess I could get you an interview. -Okay.
嘿 冲浪裤挑的不错啊
Hey, righteous boardshorts, dude.
而且价格也不贵 可以省钱买♥♥点儿切达奶酪了
And they won't set you back too much cheddar.
没错 而且看着不赖
Yeah, that's right. Lookin' gouda.
高德奶酪
Gouda?
(注:音似good)
我 我还以为要进行奶酪呼应呢
I... I thought we were doing a cheese thing.
亲爱的 PJ
Dear P.J.,
我有话要对你说 所以我留了张纸条给你
I have something to tell you, so I'm writing this note.
但是鉴于你不善于阅读
But since you're not a big reader,
所以我就把话给录下来了
I taped it for you instead.
长凳上有个录音机 请点击播放
There's a boom box on the bench. Hit "play."
这件事有点儿棘手
So this is kind of hard.
我要告诉你的是
I have to tell you that...
抱歉 我说不下去了 还是去看纸条吧
I'm sorry. I can't go on. Just go back to the note.
我这里有些坏消息
I've got some really bad news.
我爸被调动到纽约工作了
My dad has been transferred to New York City,
也就意味着 我也会去纽约
Which means I'm moving there.
我本想亲自告诉你的 但是说再见时的痛苦
I wanted to tell you, but it made me so sad to say goodbye,
让我无法承受
I just couldn't.
我会一直想你的
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表