剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
不赖嘛 -只是不赖吗
Not bad. -Not bad?
我觉着我很在行啊
I'd say I'm pretty good.
不要放松警惕
Never get comfortable.
嘿 我的小可爱 -嘿 老爸
Hey, sweetie pie. -Hey, dad.
其实我是在
Actually I was...
嘿 PJ
Hey, P.J.
你没事吧 -工作中遇到困难了
You okay? I got a big problem at work.
我发现我老板少付工资给我们
I found out my boss is underpaying us.
现在职工们想让我找出解决问题的办法
And now the staff wants me to do something about it.
为什么选你 -我是最聪明的
Why you? -I'm the smartest.
呃 怎么评出来的
Um... How exactly was that determined?
不知道 可能是不记名投票
I don't know. Probably a secret vote.
也可能是抽签
Maybe a raffle.
好吧 那你打算怎么办
Uh, well, what are you gonna do?
不知道呢
I don't know.
无计可施啊 -PJ
I don't know. -P.J.!
在你一生中 你不能一遇到问题就说“不知道”
You can't go through life answering every question with "I don't know."
是吗
Really?
怎么就一生了 目前我还只是一个高三的学生
I have so far and I'm a senior in High School.
应该就是抽签了
Probably a raffle.
呃 听着
Um, look,
儿子 如果你认为理应得到更多的钱
Son, if you think you deserve more money,
那你就站出来为自己辩护
Then stand up for yourself.
不要忘了 你的同事们 正在指望着你
By the way, your coworkers, they are counting on you
变得更强
To be strong.
老天爷啊 我刚发现我是聪明的
Oh man, I just found out I'm smart,
难道我现在还要变得更强吗
Now I have to be strong too?
享受你童年的每一刻吧 查莉 迟早会长大的
Enjoy your childhood, Charlie. It does not last forever.
吃饼干吗
Cookie?
PJ想吃饼干
P.J. Wuv a cookie.
好了 好了 他在这里呢
Okay... Okay okay, he's here.
噢 艾薇 我对这事心里没底啊
Oh, Ivy, I don't know if I can do this.
我的心怦怦直跳 噢 嗨 他看见我了
My heart is pounding. Oh, hi, he sees me!
他在招手 好了 现在我也招手 面带微笑
He's waving. All right, now I'm waving and smiling.
感觉不对劲啊 先挂了
This feels so wrong. Gotta go.
好啊 德里克 -嘿
Hey there, hi, Derek. -Hey.
好啊 感谢前来和我见面
Oh hi, thank you for meeting me.
嘿 没事的 -好的 啊
Hey, no worries. -Yeah, uh...
听着 这可能有点
Well, there might be a few.
听着 我欠一个道歉
Listen, I owe you an apology.
为什么道歉 -为了推掉迷你高尔夫球那件事
For what? -For blowing off that whole mini golf thing.
噢 不用 不用 没关系的
Oh no no no, that's okay.
不 有关系的 因为你是我的女朋友
No! No, it's not. You're my girl.
我应该学会爱屋及乌
If you like mini golf, I should like mini golf.
我也不是那么喜欢迷你高尔夫 既然说到
I don't like mini golf that much. And speaking of.
不喜欢的事 -等一下
Not liking things... - Wait.
在你说之前 我有些东西要给你
Before you say anything else, I've got something for you.
噢 天啊
Oh, ha ha.
像你一样的皮夹克
A leather jacket just like yours.
没错 除了这件上面有“德的女友”
Yeah, except this one says "d's girl."
喜欢吗
You like it?
有什么不喜欢的呢 我是说
What's not to like? I mean, I...
我既然是德的女友 那在皮夹克
I'm d's girl, now it says so...
上写出来又有什么关系
On a jacket.
是啊 没错 穿上试试 -好吧
Yeah, well, try it on. -Ooo-kay.
哇 太棒了
Wow, awesome.
现在当你坐在我摩托车后座上时
Now when you're on the back of my bike.
大家都会知道你是谁了
Everyone will know who you are.
我是德的女友
D's girl.
怎么了 -米奇 我们需要谈谈
What's going on? -Mitch, we need to talk.
你知道鸡肉里是什么了
You found out what's in the chicken?
不是 -你知道我们拿什么喂鸡了
No. -You found out what we feed the chickens?
不是 -是不是你在吮指鸡套餐里头发现了手指
No. -Is this about the finger in the fingers?
什么 -为什么你不直接
What?! -Why don't you.
告诉我到底是什么事
Tell me what this is about?
我们要求涨薪 -涨薪是吧
We want a raise. -A raise.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我们可以在你下次薪资协商中讨论下
We can discuss that at your next salary negotiation.
我认为协商会安排在
Which I believe is scheduled for the 5th of...
猴年马月
Octembruary.
那根本就不是一个确定的日期
That's not even a real month!
我说的没错吧 PJ
Right, P.J.?
听着 米奇 你现在的行为很不厚道
Look, Mitch, what you're doing is wrong.
而我们是不会让你得逞的
And we're not gonna let you get away with it.
我们要求涨薪 -要是我偏不涨呢
We demand a raise! -And if I don't give it to you.
那你奈我何 举♥行♥罢♥工♥吗
You're gonna what? Go on strike?
你还真说对了 -你打算就这么走出去
That's exactly what we'll do. -You're gonna walk right out?
如果罢♥工♥需要走出去 那我就走
If that's what striking is, then yes.
好吧
All right.
就这么定了
All right.
开始罢♥工♥了 同志们
Come on, guys.
你会后悔的 -我们不会的
You'll be sorry. -No, we won't.
呃 我有点后悔了
Uh, I'm kinda sorry.
我把钱包落在休息室了
I left my wallet in the break room.
听好了 大家 我们罢♥工♥了
All right, guys, we're on strike.
耶
Yeah!
那我们现在干嘛
What do we do now?
我也不知道
I don't know.
在我们想什么是罢♥工♥的同时
While we figure out what a strike is,
不如先让开路 便于让顾客们进来
Let's get out of the way and let the customers in.
欢迎光临咕唧炸鸡 -尝尝麦香鸡肉末
Welcome to kwikki chikki. -Try the slivers!
妈 妈 嗨
Mom, mom, hi.
泰迪 你来干嘛 -我需要你的建议
Teddy, what are you doing here? -I need some advice.
噢 亲爱的 我在工作呢
Oh honey, I'm working.
知道 但这是关于我的感情生活
Yeah, but this is about my love life.
噢 宝贝 等到晚上再说吧
Oh honey, I think that can wait till tonight.
邓肯护士 三一二房♥的病人需要洗澡了
Nurse Duncan, patient in 312 needs a sponge bath.
朗达 你能给那位病人去洗澡吗
Rhonda, can you handle that?
我正在解决家庭危机呢
I'm dealing with a family crisis right here.
谢谢了
Thank you.
啥事 说吧
What up, girl?
就是这事
This is what's up.
德的女友 我还以为你要和德里克分手呢
D's girl? I thought you were gonna break up with Derek?
没错 我试过 但他却给了我件夹克
Yeah, I tried, but then he gave me this jacket.
现在我不知所措了
And now I don't know what to do.
宝贝 这种事并非易事 你越往后拖
Honey, these things are never easy, but the longer.
事情就会越糟糕
You let it go on the worse it's gonna be.
好了 向自己保证
Okay, just promise yourself.
下次见到德里克后 必须要和他分手
The very next time you see Derek, you're gonna break up with him.
好吧
Okay.
好的 好的 下次就分
Okay okay, the very next time.
好的 -嘿
Yes. -Hey!
噢嘿 德里克 搞什么 德里克
Oh hey, Derek. What... Derek?!
老天爷啊 -你怎么了
Oh my gosh. -What happened?
呃 是这样的 我当时在骑摩托车
Uh, well, I was on my motorcycle.
当我骑到那间卖♥♥泰迪熊的商店时
And then I passed that store that sells Teddy bears.
我就想到了你 毕竟你就是我的泰迪熊嘛
And I started thinking of you 'cause, well, you're my Teddy bear.
再然后我就骑进了某人的后院
And then I was in someone's backyard.
这次就算了
Not tvery next time.
不给钱 就罢♥工♥
No bucks, no clucks.
不给钱 就罢♥工♥
No bucks, no clucks.
不给钱 就罢♥工♥
No bucks, no clucks.
不给钱 就罢♥工♥
No bucks, no clucks.
你要想从此过
Are you really gonna cross this picket line?
就先过了她这关
You're gonna have to go through her.
好耶
Yeah!
我喊“咕唧” 你们喊“垃圾”
I say "chikki," you say "icky."
咕唧 咕唧 -垃圾 垃圾
Chikki chikki! -Icky icky!
情况如何啊 罢♥工♥者
How's it going out here, strikers?
米奇 你是来妥协我们所提出的条件的吗
So, Mitch, are you here to meet our demands?
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表