剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嘿 泰迪熊宝宝
Hey, Teddy bear.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
PJ -其实我想问你个问题
P.J. -Actually I had a question for you.
关于我的燕尾服
For my tuxedo, should I go.
应该选橘色还是藏蓝
With tangerine or powder blue?
PJ
P.J.
租豪华礼车似乎有点贵
And the limo was kind of expensive,
所以我爷爷准备开旅行车载咱俩去
So my grandpa is gonna drive us in his station wagon.
好了 我知道我问你后一定会后悔的
Okay, I'm gonna regret asking this,
但是你在说什么呢
But what are you talking about?
返校舞会啊 你是我的舞伴
Homecoming dance. You're my date.
再问你一遍 你说啥呢
Again, what are you talking about?
你答应过我 要和我一起去的
You promised you'd go with me.
埃米特 醒醒
Emmett, wake up.
我没做梦 你看
I'm not dreaming, okay?
2004年4月19日
April 19, 2004...
你答应我要和我一起参加返校舞会
You agreed to go to homecoming dance with me.
我有证据 -那好 拿来看看
I have proof. -Well, let's see the proof.
好的
Okay.
嘿 泰迪熊宝宝
Hey, Teddy bear.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
能做我的女朋友吗
Will you be my girlfriend?
不
No.
现在呢
How about now?
不
No.
好吧 不如这样
Okay, how about this?
如果高中我还交不到女朋友
If I don't have a girlfriend in High School,
那你愿意和我一起参加返校舞会吗
Will you go to the homecoming dance with me?
如果我同意了 你能从我眼前消失吗
If I say yes, will you get out of my face?
好的 -那我答应了
Yes. -Then yes.
好耶 都拍下来了吗 PJ
Yes! You got that, pj?
埃米特 那时候我们都还小
Emmett, we were just kids.
你不会认真了吧 对吧
You're not gonna actually make me go, are you?
我爷爷不喜欢夜间开车
My grandpa doesn't like to drive at night,
所以请在四点半左右准备好
So be ready around 4:30.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第二十二集
Good Luck Charlie S02E22 The Bob Duncan Experience
噢 嘿
Oh hey.
你猜我在车♥库♥找到了什么
Guess what I just found in the garage.
噢 又没有好事
Ooh, those are never good words.
请允许我介绍下我的高中乐队
May I introduce my High School band:
鲍伯·邓肯体验乐队
The Bob Duncan experience?
哈哈 看看
Ha ha. Look at that.
这是里奇 这是马蒂
There's Richie. There's Marty.
中间这个帅哥就是你老爸我
And check out your old man in the middle there, huh?
像我吧
That look familiar?
呃 不像
Um... No.
噢 拜托了 PJ 我长得多像你
Oh, come on, P.J., I look just like you.
我没看出来
I don't see it.
咱们就是一对双胞胎
We could be twins.
我看还是算了吧
I choose not to see it.
好吧 我们录了一张专辑
All right. We made an album.
快瞧瞧 多给力
Check that out. Pretty rad, huh?
是啊 鲍伯·邓肯
Right, "the Bob Duncan..."
体验乐队 -不 不
"experience." -No no!
噢 天啊 该死
Oh! Aw man! Oh shoot!
呃 能用胶水或者胶带粘好吗
Uh, can we... can we glue it or tape it or...
算了 算了 已经坏了
No no, it's gone.
这不会是绝版吧
That... that wasn't the only one, right?
绝版了 我告诉过你 我们录了一张专辑
Yeah. Well, I told you, we madean album.
老爸 太抱歉了
Dad, I am so sorry.
算了 没事的
No, it's all right.
都是我的错 不该有些美好的回忆
It's my fault for having sweet memories...
和孩子
And kids.
好了 海盗查莉 让我看下伤口
Okay, pirate Charlie, let me see your boo-boo.
真不应该让你两只眼睛上都戴眼罩
Not a good idea to wear a patch on both eyes.
嗨 小伙子们 柠檬汁卖♥♥得怎么样啊
Hi, guys. How's the lemonade business?
太好了 多亏了利奥独家柠檬汁秘方
Great, thanks to Leo's awesome lemonade recipe.
噢 也不全是我的功劳
Oh, I can't take all the credit.
你是想到要去偷
It was your idea to steal...
我是说向达布尼太太的柠檬树上借些柠檬
I mean borrow the lemons from Mrs. Dabney's tree.
盖比 你从达布尼太太那里偷柠檬
Gabe, you stole lemons from Mrs. Dabney?
我希望这不会引来杀身之祸
I hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the...
您好 达布尼太太
Hello, Mrs. Dabney.
柠檬吗
Lemons?
我什么事也不知道
I don't know anything about lemons.
明天我们还要这么做 -绝对
We should do this again tomorrow. -Definitely.
分一下钱吧 -好的
Hey, let's divide up the profits. -Yeah.
好的 我们赚了
Okay, so we made...
大约是四十块二十五美分
Looks like $40.25.
给你 -酷
So here. -Cool.
为什么你拿走那二十五美分
Why do you get the quarter?
我以为是平均分钱
I thought we were partners.
好吧 那再把这二十五美分平摊
Fine, we'll split the quarter.
十二美分吗
12 cents?
为什么你多拿一美分
Why do you get the extra Penny?
因为是我出的好点子
Because it was my idea.
我就是这组织的大脑
I'm the brains of this operation.
没错 但我起码也是花瓶啊
Yeah, but I'm the eye candy.
好了 别吵了
Okay, this is stupid.
如果下次再有多余的一美分 你拿走
The next time we have an extra Penny, you can have it.
我想要这次的 -这次是我的
I want this one. -This one's mine.
你在犯浑 -你在犯大浑
You're being a jerk. -You're being a... Jerky jerk.
你居然自称大脑
And you call yourself the brains.
告诉你吧 留好你那一美分
You know what? Keep your precious Penny.
这个组合解散了
This partnership is over.
随便 我不需要你
Fine. I don't need you.
我也不需要你 我谁都不需要
I don't need you. I don't need anybody.
我需要你妈 她要送我回家
I need your mom. She's my ride.
噢 嘿 艾米特 艾米特 和你说点事
Oh hey, Emmett, Emmett. Uh, we need to talk.
好的 我的舞伴 她是我的舞伴
Sure thing, homecoming date. She's my homecoming date!
话别说早了
Maybe not.
这边来 来坐下
Here we go. Let's just sit.
在那个视频里 你说的是
So in that video your exact words were
如果你没有女朋友
I had to go to homecoming with you.
我就陪你去返校舞会
Unless you had a girlfriend.
所以呢 -所以我给你找了个女朋友
So? -So I'm gonna get you one.
噢 太搞笑了
Oh, that's funny.
别笑 别笑 我是认真的
No no, I'm serious.
有个新来的女生
There's this new girl in school
我觉着你俩挺般配
and I think she's perfect for you.
怎么个般配
What makes her perfect?
她完全没听说过你
She doesn't know anything about you.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表