剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
Wait, what?
你可以和我一起出去吗
Will you go out with me?
沙拉曼斯卡有涡旋吗
Does scalamaster have vortexes?
有的
Yeah.
你确定这有用吗
Are you sure this is going to work?
相信我 它看着会很像你真正的获奖感言的
Trust me, it's going to look exactly like your real acceptance speech.
但你也许想把查莉移走
But you might want to move charlie.
啊 好的
Huh? Oh okay.
到这儿来 亲爱的 过来
Come here, sweetie. Come on.
我们帮爸爸骗骗妈妈
Let's help daddy deceive mommy.
让我们变些戏法 鲍比
Okay let's make some magic, bobby.
准备好了 -是的
Ready? - Yeah.
是的
Okay. - Okay.
开始
On. Action!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey hey! Hey, okay, whoo.
我有 不不不
I have-- no. No no no.
我想
I want to--
我想谢谢我的妻子艾米·邓肯
I want to thank my wife amy b. Duncan.
停 爸爸 你就像块木头一样僵硬
Cut. Dad, you are stiff as a board.
帮帮我 -来点感情
Help me. - Show me some emotion.
好的 准备好 开始
Okay. All right, action.
非常感谢颁这个奖给我
Thank you for this award.
这是我生命中最重要的时刻之一
This is one of the great moments of my life.
停 我要接一下电♥话♥
Cut. I gotta take this.
你好
Hello?
没有 我现在一点也不忙
Oh no, I'm not doing anything.
怎么了
What's going on?
抱歉 我们的初次约会我得把查莉带去
Sorry I had to bring charlie on our first date.
我还以为我妈妈现在已经从医院回来了
I kind of thought my mom would be out of the hospital by now.
其实我很高兴你带她来
Actually I'm excited you brought her.
她会让约会变得更美好
She's going to make this even better.
是啊 这什么意思 我们在做什么
Yeah, what is this anyway? What are we doing?
我们玩Larp -Larp
We're going to larp. - Larp?
“larp”就是真人角色扮演
"larp" stands for "live action role-play."
任何人都可以用纸牌玩口袋游戏王
Anyone can play pokeo with cards,
但是当你玩起角色扮演时
But when you put on the costumes and you act it out,
就把它带到了一个全新的水平
It takes it to a whole new level.
你在开玩笑吧
Oh, you're joking, right?
噢 你不是在开玩笑
Oh, you're not joking.
伙计们 这是泰迪和查莉
Guys, this is teddy and charlie.
泰迪查莉 这是斯莱格玛
Teddy and Charlie, this is Slugmar,
独角虫 沙拉曼斯卡还有古拉贡
Weepok, Scalamaster, and Gulagon.
你居然带了个女孩 我们从来没有过女孩
You brought girls. We've never had girls.
好的
Okay.
既然我们没有穿
Well, since we're not really dressed
真人角色扮演的衣服
For the whole larping thing,
你们玩的时候 查莉和我会坐在那边
Charlie and I are just going to go sit over here while you guys play.
不不不 别着急 我都想好了
Oh, no no no, don't worry. I thought of everything.
最给力的是我们在公开场合
And the best part is we're out in public.
噢 坏消息 妈妈
Oh, bad news, mom.
我的内战报告得了个B
You got a b- on my civil war report.
这不是你的最佳水平
Not your best work.
下回我会更努力的
I'll try harder next time.
所以 亲爱的 准备好看我的演讲了吗
So, honey, ready to see my big speech?
我用我的电♥话♥拍的
That I shot with my phone...
在饭店...
At the hotel...
那天晚上
The other night.
快点播放吧
Just hit "play."
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 丹佛害虫控制协会
Thank you, denver pest control association.
今年的饭店不是很好
Not a very nice hotel this year.
呃 预算缩减
Uh, it's budget cuts.
你知道 赢得一个像这样的奖项很不可思议
You know, winning an award like this is incredible,
但是我却成为了获奖者
But I'm already a winner
因为我出色的妻子艾米
Because of my wonderful wife amy.
当我想起这为伟大的女人...
When I think about this amazing woman...
我很激动
I get all emotional.
等等 那是什么
Wait, what is that?
PJ 倒回去
P.J., rewind.
这里 停
There, pause.
鲍伯 怎么回事 -好吧 听着...
Bob, what's going on? - All right, look...
亲爱的 事实是在那个满是奖杯和灯光的
Honey, the truth is in all the excitement of that night
兴奋之夜里
With the award and the lights--
怎么说呢
I don't know.
我只是 我忘记感谢你
I just-- I forgot to thank you.
然后我们做了这卷带子掩盖这个谎言
And then we made the tape to cover up the lie
我 我真的真的很对不起
And I just-- I'm really really sorry.
听着 鲍伯 我真的 我感谢你的努力
Look, bob, I really-- I appreciate the effort,
但是你为什么得向我撒谎
But why did you have to lie to me?
我是说如果我们之间没有了真诚
I mean if we don't have honesty,
那我们还有什么
What do we have here?
我们这里还有什么
What do we have here?
老妈 根据这张表
Mom, according to your chart,
你的眼睛没有任何问题
It says there's nothing wrong with your eye
你昨天就应该回家了
And you should have gone home yesterday.
嘿 愿意忘掉我们上一分钟所说过的话吗
Hey, you wanna pretend the last minute of our lives never happened?
什么上一分钟
What last minute?
我们两族已经交战多年
Our two peoples have been in conflict for many years.
嗯
Mm.
今天是最后的决战了
Today the final battle begins.
切卡普应该说“接受体罚
Chicapu is supposed to say, "assume the positions
准备高更尼克之战”
And prepare for the gorgonic war."
查莉 说“开始” -开始
Charlie, say "go." -Go!
切卡普已经说了 开始战斗了
Chicapu has spoken. Let the battle commence!
沃达特 快点
Wardart, come quick!
哈 感受下我的愤怒吧 你这无赖
Ha! Feel my wrath, you knaves!
决不 以高更之名 复仇之魂是我的
Never! Vengeance will be mine in the name of gorgon.
嘿 埃文 埃文 我要怎么做
Hey, Evan, Evan, what am I supposed to do?
回到现实了 -搞什么飞机
Reality! -For crying out loud.
你不能用我的人类名字叫我
You can't call me by my human name.
我是斯莱格沃特 -抱歉 斯莱格沃特
I'm slegowart. - I'm sorry, slegowart.
又错了 我现在是埃文
No, now I'm evan.
好了 伙计们 我们已经在现实中太久了
Okay, guys, we've been in reality for too long.
游戏开始
Game on!
哦
Ooh!
我受伤了
I am wounded.
切卡普 你真的是个不错的对手
Chicapu, you're a worthy adversary indeed.
快点儿 把你的火球扔出去
Quick, wardart, throw your fireball.
不 别对着我扔 别
No, not at me. No, not--
哈哈 死了 你死了
Ha ha, dead! You are dead.
你到底怎么搞的
What is wrong with you?
是你告诉我扔的
Well, you told me to throw it.
别朝我扔啊 我已经在游戏中被你打死了
Not at me. I'm out of the game now.
难道不能重玩什么的吗
Well, can't you just call backsies or something?
重玩 你多大了 五岁吗
Backsies? What are you, five?
噢 我五岁
Oh, I'm five?
你才是那个围着公园跑
You're the one running around the park
穿得像个大青蛙的人
Dressed like a giant frog.
我是一只魔法蟾蜍
I am a magic toad.
是是 你是
Yes yes, you are,
也就是说我必须现在离开
Which means I must now leave
这片诺丁汉姆的神话大♥陆♥了
The mythical land of nerdingham,
因为我已经失去兴趣了
For I have lost interest
不论你穿着泳衣有多好看
No matter how good thou looketh in a swimsuit.
切卡普 咱们走
Chicapu, away!
过来 好的
Come here, you. Okay.
这么说来你把那个女孩带这来约会的
So you brought that girl here on a date?
是的
Yeah.
这几乎就像是我在约会
So it's almost as if I were on a date.
嗨 查莉
Hey, charlie.
听着 等你像我这么大了
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表