剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
静观其变 -静观其变可不是我的风格
Nothing. -Doing nothing isn't my thing.
相信我 PJ没事的
Trust me, P.J. Is gonna be just fine.
忘了拿指甲油了
Forgot my nail polish.
如果他真出事了 那我们还可以
And if he isn't, then we've got.
寄希望于其他孩子
All these other kids we can pin our hopes on.
好了 我完成了你所要求的任何事情
All right, I've done everything you've asked.
我能走了吗 -说真的
Can I go now? -Well,
这么美好的一天总是过得那么快
I hate to see a beautiful day end,
在你扔掉那些垃圾后 就可以离开了
But you can go after you take out that trash.
这都是些什么 鸡蛋纸盒
What's all this? Egg cartons,
卫生纸卷
Toilet paper rolls.
你陷害我
You set me up.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你往自己家里扔鸡蛋扔卫生纸
You egged and T.P.'d your own house.
是谁伤你这么深 让你对这个世界失去了信任
Who hurt you so bad that you can't trust?
算你狠 达布尼太太
Well played, Mrs. D.
你是一位可敬的对手
You are a worthy adversary.
你也是
As are you.
明年此时 -不见不散
Until next year? -I'll be here.
你找我 -是的 卡尔 进来吧
You wanted to see me? -Yeah, Karl, come on in.
进来吧 听着 你先坐下
Come on. Look, have a seat.
听好了 你要提防下我的朋友 泰迪
Listen, I've got to warn you about my friend Teddy.
你惹怒了一个不该被惹怒的人
You ticked off the wrong person.
那又如何 难道我现在要怕她不成
So what, I'm supposed to be afraid her now?
是非常的害怕
Veryafraid.
她这人有问题
She has problems...
愤怒问题
Anger problems.
玛丽有只小羊羔有愤怒问题
Mary had a little lamb has anger problems?
没错 如果你惹怒了她的小羊羔
Yes, and when you messed with her little lamb,
玛丽就会吓得你魂飞魄散
Scary is where Mary is sure to go.
艾薇 我回来了
Ivy, I'm back.
噢 完蛋了 大事不好了
Oh no. Okay, this isn't good.
呆着别动 我来处理这件事
Stay here. I'll deal with this.
别生气 卡尔来了
Don't get mad. Karl's here.
什么 他还敢来
What?! What, he's here?!
是谁让他来的
Who brought him into this house?!
我只想让你们和解这件事
I just wanted to make peace.
我告诉过你不要掺和这件事
I told you not to get involved!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
放下 不要啊
Put that down! No!
哥们保重
Save yourself.
她疯了
She's not right.
你好啊 卡尔
Hello, Karl.
别杀我 -噢 别害怕
Don't hurt me. -Oh, don't worry.
马上 你就会没有知觉了
In a minute, you won't feel anything.
怕了吧 -不要啊 对不起啊
Ha! -Please, I'm sorry!
放我走吧
Let me go!
不要啊
No!
好样的 继续跑啊 卡尔
Yeah, you keep running, Karl!
永远都不要回来
And don't come back!
太棒了
That was awesome.
是你太棒了
You were awesome.
好计 妙计
Great plan, smart plan.
知道吗 你就是一个天才
You know, you're a genius.
噢 你才是天才
Oh, you're a genius.
被锁外面了 -悲剧了
Locked out? -Locked out.
“刚才我正睡意昏昏
"But the fact is I was napping,
(出自美国诗人,埃德加·爱伦·坡的诗歌♥《乌鸦》)
而你敲门又敲得那么轻
And so gently you came rapping,
你敲门又敲得那么轻
And so faintly you came tapping,
轻轻叩我房♥间的门环
Tapping at my chamber door,
我差点以为没听见你
That I scarce was sure I heard you...
说着我打开门扇
Here I opened wide the door;
但惟有黑夜” -马上回来
Darkness there..." -Be right back.
“凝视着夜色幽幽
"Deep into that: darkness peering,
我站在门边惊惧良久
Long I stood there wondering, fearing,
疑惑中似乎梦见从前没人...” -老妈
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal... " -Mom.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, sweetie.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
噢 我是来
Oh, just...
缅怀某人
Paying my respects.
缅怀谁
To who?
伊齐基尔·费尺霍
Ezekiel Fitchhorn.
他一九二八年就死了
He died in 1928.
时间并不能抚平一切伤痛
Time does not heal all wounds.
说真的 老娘 你来干什么
Really, mom, what are you doing here?
噢 PJ 过来
Oh, P.J., come here.
宝贝儿子 我担心你啊 -那就别担心了
Honey, I'm worried about you. -Stop worrying.
这就是现在的我
This is who I am now.
这一切感觉和你格格不入
It just doesn't seem like you.
儿子 你现在身处墓地中♥央♥
Honey, you're in the middle of a cemetery.
晚上十一点的时候 你本应该在家睡觉
At 11:00 at night when you could be at home in bed.
我的确喜欢早睡 -就是啊
I do like to go to bed early. -I know,
因为你就不是个夜猫子
Because you're not a nighttime person.
是啊 我是个日猫子
I know. I'm a daytime person.
就是啊 看看你 一身黑
Aw. And look at you, all in black.
我不喜欢黑色 我喜欢彩色 -就是啊
Black isn't me. I like pastels. -Right.
儿子啊
Sweetie,
当你真的找对了人
When you're with the right person,
你是不用为了她而改变自己的
You don't have to change who you are.
那你为什么总想着改变老爸啊
Then why are you always trying to change dad?
因为那才是真实的我
Because that's who I am.
儿子 你绝对是个了不起的人
Honey, you are such a great guy,
就在某个地方 会有个非常幸运的女孩
And somewhere out there is a very lucky girl.
等待着你的出现 我向天发誓
Who will find that out. I promise.
来抱抱 -谢谢了 老妈
Come here. -Thanks, mom.
你要和佐伊聊聊吗 -是啊
So are you gonna talk to Zoey? -Yeah.
我要向她坦白
I've just gotta be honest with her,
就告诉她 我们彼此不适合对方
You know, tell her it's not working.
“为平息我心儿的悸跳...”
"So that now, to the still beating of my heart..."
条子来了 快跑
The police are here! Run!
你搞什么
What was that?
我不喜欢伤害别人
I don't like to hurt people.
这才是我
That's who I am.
听着 查莉 我的黑暗世界之旅收获颇丰
Well, Charlie, my trip to the dark side went very well.
俺是引路人 -是啊
I showed her the way. -Yeah.
结果发现我喜欢吓别人
Turns out I like scaring people,
而且还很在行
and I'm good at it.
那是相当的在行
Really good at it.
相当吓人的在行
Scarily good at it.
你歇歇吧 玛丽
Give it a rest, Mary.
好运喽 查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
幸会 幸会 幸会
Well, hello hello hello.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
我是伊齐基尔·费尺霍的灵魂
I am the ghost of Ezekiel fitchhorn.
那晚你前来拜访
You paid me a visit the other night.
今天我前来回访
I'm here to return the favor.
请进吧 -谢谢
Come on in. -Why thank you.
说来 有人告诉过你
Say, has anyone ever told you.
你并非池中物吗
You're the bee's knees?
呃 我曾祖父
Uh, my great-grandfather.
那你愿意和一个鬼混叙叙旧吗
How would you like to make time with a ghost?
噢 齐克 我真是受宠若惊
Oh, Zeke, that's really flattering,
如果假设我再老九十岁 而且归西后
And if I was 90 years older and dead,
我绝对会同意的
I'd be all over that.
鉴于假设不成立
Since I'm not...
下次 只要说一句“谢谢你的好意”就可以了
Next time, a simple note "Thank you" will suffice.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表