剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
看来答案很明显
Well, that's a big yes.
别这样啊 老爸 试试看嘛
Come on, dad, just give it a chance.
你看贝蒂·怀特跳得有多开心
Look how much fun Betty white's having.
(注:贝蒂·怀特,美国资深老演员)
哇 那位老太太还真是无处不在啊
Wow, that woman is everywhere.
跟我跳 -好吧
Just follow me. -Uh-huh.
注意侧步 -哇啊
To the side. -Whoa!
很好 注意这部分...哇 -噢 快瞧瞧
Yeah, and watch this part... wha! -Oh! Look at that!
很好 继续 老爸 非常好 非常好
Yeah, keep going, dad. There you go, there you go.
嘿 等一下 贝蒂怎么有支玫瑰
Hey, wait a minute. Betty's got a rose.
我早就准备好了 老爸
Well, way ahead of you, dad.
谢谢 先生 -不客气
Thank you, sir. -Uh-huh.
好了 咱们继续
All right, here we go.
耶
Yeah!
不赖啊
Ain't bad.
想什么呢
Anything on your mind?
我可以取笑这件事吗
I can make fun of this, right?
这件事和你的体重并不相关
I mean, this doesn't have anything to do with your weight.
噢 还真有关系
Oh, yes it does.
因为我正在燃烧卡路里
I'm doing this to loweight.
大鹏展翅
Big finish.
啊
Ah!
“深深地 揪心的痛”
"deep, gut-wrenching pain,"
就像是一头野兽从里到外慢慢吞噬着我
Like an animal devouring me from the inside out
我声嘶力竭的哭泣
I cried in agony.
“最后变成了野兽”
"Then gave into the beast."
谢谢 诗的题目是“麦片粥”
Thank you. That was called "cereal."
好了 该你上了 -好的
Okay, you're up. -Okay.
好的
Okay.
大家好 大家好
Hello. Hello.
嗨 我是泰迪·邓肯
Hi. I'm Teddy Duncan.
我的诗叫做“流鼻血”
And this is called "nosebleed."
“血啊 血啊 看你肆意狂流”
"blood blood, watch it flow,"
从我的鼻子往外流
From my nose it did go,
我尖叫着 我哭泣着
I was a screamer, I was a crier,
医生拿了个加湿器
The doctor called for a humidifier,
曾试着用冰块 曾试着用棉花
We tried ice, we tried cotton,
我仰起头...
I put my head way back...
“不流了”
"Nuttin'."
谢谢
Thank you.
这诗真的有那么垃圾吗
Was it really as bad as I thought?
没有
No.
没有 当然没有 只是
No no, it was...
只是 噢 呃
It wa... oh, uh,
我去接电♥话♥了 -噢
I gotta take this. -Oh.
您好
Hello.
厉害 假电♥话♥ 真的有那么糟糕吗
Okay, fake phone call... was it really that bad?
等一下 您好
Hang on. Hello?
嘿 少玩这套
Hey! Stop that.
真不敢相信我居然
I can't believe I just made.
让自己在德里克面前像个傻子
A complete fool of myself in front of Derek.
那又如何 谁在乎德里克怎么想的
So? Who cares what Derek thinks?
我在乎 他可是我的男朋友
I do. He's my boyfriend.
听着 他现在看起来是不错
Look, he's fine for now,
但他决不会一直这样下去
But he isn't exactly a keeper, right?
此话怎讲 -没看出来吗 你俩不是一类人
What do you mean? -Come on. You guys are so different.
是吗 怎么不是一类人了
Well... different? How are we different?
你聪明伶俐 他是德里克
You're smart. He's Derek.
你妙趣横生 他是德里克
You're fun. He's Derek.
你兴趣盎然 他是德里克
You're interesting. He's Derek.
你讨厌德里克吗
So you don't like Derek?
好吧 也许我也讨厌你的男朋友
Okay. Well, maybe I don't like your boyfriend.
我的雷雷哪里不好了
And what is wrong with my ray-ray?
首先 你叫他雷雷就让我很不爽
Well, the fact that you call him ray-ray for starters.
“雷雷说这个 雷雷说那个”
"ray-ray said this. Ray-ray said that."
有时候我只能求求
Sometimes I just pray-pray.
你不要再喊雷雷了
You'll shut up about ray-ray.
好吧 你的求求成真了
Well, your prayers have just been answered,
因为我不会再和你说话了
Because I'm never talking to you again.
是吗 那敢情好啊
Well, that... that's right!
去跑跑到你的雷雷身旁旁吧
Go run-run away-way to ray-ray!
听着 打住 这不是一首诗
Look... no, it's not a poem.
但你们喜欢吗
But you liked it?
哇 外面的雪下的还真大啊
Whoa, it is really coming down out there.
好了 老妈 虽然这一路走下来并不容易
Well, mom, it wasn't easy,
但我最终挺下来这一整周了
But I've been good for an entire week.
轰隆地带 我来也
Boom zone, here I come!
我不得不说 盖比 你的努力让老天都哭了
I have to say, Gabe, you have really earned this party.
没错 给你
Hmm. Here you go.
什么东西 -是一张讽刺清单
What's this? -It's a list of bad things
把那些想说但说不成的 我都记下来了
I thought of saying but didn't.
第一部分是关于老爸肥胖的笑话
Part one is fat jokes about dad.
盖比 这并不好...
Gabe, there's nothing funny about...
这个太好笑了
That one's pretty good.
对于那个我很得意
I like that one.
噢 那个更好笑了
Oh, that one's even better.
那一个
That one...
怎么了 笑什么呢
What? What's so funny?
没什么
Nothing.
噢 有蛋糕
Ooh! Cake.
“亲爱的老爸 坚强点”
"dear dad, be strong."
不要吃这蛋糕
Do not eat this cake.
“爱你 你的儿子以及训练师PJ”
"Love, your son and trainer P.J."
“亲爱的老爸
"dear dad,
看来你把我留给你的第一张纸条扔了”
so you've thrown away my first note."
我现在给你第二次机会做出正确的决定
Here is a second chance to make the right decision.
“相信你的 你的儿子 PJ”
"Your son who believes in you, P.J."
“亲爱的老爸
"dear dad,
好吧 看来纸条对你没用”
Okay, so notes aren't your thing."
嗨 温茨夫人 -嘿 泰迪 快进来
Hi, Mrs. Wentz. -Hey. Goodness, Teddy, get in here.
哇 外面的雪真不小
Oh wow, it's really snowing out there.
我快无法在您的车道上停车了
I could barely park in your driveway.
我们没有车道啊
We don't have a driveway.
好吧 至少我知道它能去哪了
Okay. Well, I know where it could go.
能和艾薇谈谈吗
Can I talk to Ivy?
我们昨天吵了一架 我想向她道歉
We got in a fight last night and I really need to apologize.
噢 抱歉 泰迪 艾薇不在家
Oh, I'm sorry, Teddy. Ivy's not here.
她去你家了 她说她要向你道歉
She went to your house because she said she needed to apologize to you.
是吗 -是的
She did? -Mm-hmm.
好吧 我 我最好还是先回家吧
Okay, well, I... I'd better go home then.
噢算了 泰迪 你哪也别去了
Oh no, Teddy, you're not going anywhere.
嗨 温茨先生
Hi, Mr. Wentz.
过来 看看这个
Come on, take a look at this.
好吧 -现在正如你所看见的
Okay. -Now as you can see,
落基山脉上方的高压系统长♥期♥不退
We've got a high-pressure system stalled over the Rockies,
高压系统从加拿大带来了来自北极的冷空气
And it's pushing cold arctic air down from Canada.
导致了这里疯狂的春季降雪
Giving us a freak spring blizzard.
噢 -哈里总想成为一名气象员
Oh. -Harry always wanted to be a weatherman,
但是他接受了管道用品工作
But he answered the call of plumbing supplies.
知道了 最新消息
Mmm. Breaking news.
他们刚刚封闭了所有路段
They've just closed all the roads,
而这对于你这位年轻的女士意味着
And that means that you, young lady,
你只能乖乖的呆在这里了 也许是一整晚
Are gonna be staying right here, maybe overnight.
什么 抱歉 我不能呆一整晚
What? I'm sorry, I can't stay overnight.
我还想祝贺一下阿布纳·约翰逊
I'd like to also send a shout out to Abner Johnson.
今天是他的104岁生日
He's 104 today.
他在和谁说话呢
Who is he talking to?
没谁 哈里
Nobody. Harry
你知道你没有在电视中 对吧
You do know that you're not really on tv, right?
我当然知道了 现在话筒转交给你 玛丽
Of course I do. Back to you, Mary lo...
我们估计今天的降雪量将达到两英尺
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表