剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嘿 老爸 那最后一片培根你还吃吗
Hey, dad, you gonna eat your last piece of bacon?
有意思
Nice.
噢 对了 老爸 学校正在开展职业日
Oh, dad, by the way I'm having career day at my school,
不知道你有兴趣参加吗
And I was wondering if you could come.
真的吗 你想让我去谈谈我的工作吗
Really? You want me to come in and talk about my job?
太好了 -大块头 别激动
That's fantastic. - Easy, big guy.
你只是个打酱油的 仅此而已
You're a time filler. Nothing more, nothing less.
的确不那么好了
That's a little less fantastic.
嘿 我怎么没参加过你的职业日
Hey, how come I never came in and spoke to one of your classes?
我们当年没有职业日
We didn't have career day back then.
这是最近才兴起的
It's a whole new idea.
是吗 我当年就有职业日啊
Really? They had career day when I was a kid.
肯定中间停办了一代的时间
Must have skipped a generation.
嘿 盖比
Hey, Gabe.
为什么你不邀请我去啊
Why aren't you asking me to career day this year?
因为去年所发生的惨案
Because of what happened last year.
我们来看一看在急诊室发生的趣事
We see a lot of interesting things in the emergency room.
这就是你在电锯上不按指示行事后
This is what can happen when you don't follow the directions.
的下场
On the chainsaw.
孩子们 孩子们 把你们的尖叫留到最后
Kids, kids, hold your reactions till the end.
我们还有很多图片要看呢
We've got a lot of pictures here.
难道现在连断肢都对十一岁的儿童不宜吗
So now severed limbs are off-limits to 11-year-olds?
搞什么啊
What?
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第二十八集
Good Luck Charlie S02E28 Story Time
”那个伤心的小匹萨 起司说道“
"'And cheesy, ' the sad little pizza said,"
“我感觉自己太平庸了”
'I just feel so plain.'
他的好朋友腊肠匹萨 胡椒说道
And pepe, his friend the pepperoni pizza said,
“不要这么想 起司 这正是孩子们喜欢你的地方”
'but, cheesy, that's why kids love you.'
然后起司感觉好多了
And cheesy felt all better.
“剧终”
"The end."
老妈
Mom.
坎蒂丝 你讲的故事太好了 我们很喜欢
Candace, thank you so much for this story, we really enjoyed it..
我听见你打呼噜了
I heard you snoring.
最重要的是查莉喜欢 对吧 查莉
The important thing is Charlie liked, right Charlie?
不 妈咪
No, mommy.
她没说错 的确不是一本好书
She's right. It was not a good book.
我都可以写个更出色的故事
I could write a better story than that.
我希望你没有吹牛 我在儿童出版社工作
I wish you would. I working in children's Publishing
而我一直致力于寻找才华横溢的人
And I am always on the look out for new talent.
先不说了 咱们下周见
Anyway, we'll see you guys next week.
再见 坎蒂丝 -再见
Bye, Candace. - See ya.
一语惊醒梦中人 -我也是
That gives me an idea. - Me too.
我应该写本儿童读物
I should write a children's book!
关于写作你了解多少
What do you know about writing?
关于孩子你又了解多少
What do you know about children?
不如咱们双剑合璧
Maybe we could write a book together.
然后我们就可以在下周的故事时间读给大家听
And then we could read it at next week's story time.
孩子们将爱死我们的故事 而坎蒂丝将会出版成书
And the kids will go crazy. Candace will publish it,
我就可以成为《早安 丹佛》里的新闻
And I'll be on "good morning Denver."
现在就让我们把精力放在给孩子写故事上吧
Right now let's just focus on writing a good story for the kids.
没错 没错 没错 孩子才是最重要的
You're right. You're right. It's all about the kids.
噢 太好了 晚餐到了
Oh, great. I guess dinner's here.
这里是咕唧炸鸡向您的问候
And a happy kwikki chikki hello to you.
我听见了 斯科特 -我知道你听见了 但当我想让你
I heard that, Scott. - I'm sure that you heard, but when I ask.
做顿家常菜时 你却突然失聪了
For a home-cooked meal, you suddenly go deaf.
我不是家庭主妇 我也有工作
I'm not a housewife. I work too.
用不用我一会儿再来
Do you want me to come back later?
不用 不然晚餐会变凉的
No, then the food will be cold.
不用担心 已经凉了
Don't worry. It's already cold.
让我们问问这哥们 你是怎么看的
Let's ask this guy. What do you think?
拜托了 我们需要你的观点
Come on, we want your opinion.
谁应该负责晚饭
Who is responsible for dinner?
这个问题有点儿棘手 我父母也遇到过这个问题
That is a tough question. I've seen my parents have the very same argument
因为他们也都有工作
'cause they both have jobs too.
怎么解决的呢 -大吵
How do they work it out? - Very loudly.
但是最后他们好好谈了谈
But at least they're communicating,
也许你们也需要好好谈谈
Which is maybe what you guys need to do.
我们不是正在谈吗
But we are communicating.
真的吗 确定一定以及肯定吗
Are you? Are you really?
没有 我们没有
No, we're not.
不如从现在开始吧
Maybe it's time to start.
我只想回到我们刚结婚时的生活
I just want things to go back to the way they were when we first got married.
我也是 对不起 亲爱的
I want that too. I'm sorry, honey.
我也对不起
I'm sorry too.
好了 现在只剩下一句话了
Well, I guess there's only one thing left to say.
一共十四块九毛五
That'll be $14.95.
好了 你听听这个怎么样
Okay, tell me what you think of this.
“演员 歌♥手 舞蹈家 喜剧演员 艺人 护士”
"actress, singer, dancer, comedian, entertainer, nurse,"
妻子 四个崽儿的母亲 如今艾米·邓肯又将把作者
Wife, mother of four, Amy Duncan now adds author.
“加入到她的人生角色清单中”
"To her long list of credits."
搞什么
What is that?
书皮上的个人简历
It's my bio for the book jacket.
太长了吗
Too long?
我可以省去 “妻子和四个崽儿的母亲”
'cause I could lose "wife and mother of four."
嘿 不如这样吧
Hey, I have an idea.
别管书皮了 咱先写本书吧
Instead of a book jacket, let's write a book.
好吧 感觉有点儿拖我后腿 不过没事 来吧
Okay, seems kind of backwards to me, but okay, sure.
咱俩一起集思广益 看看怎么样
Let's just brainstorm and see what we come up with.
好主意
Excellent idea.
头脑风暴
Brainstorming.
风暴头脑
Stormy brain.
思考 思想 想法 话语
Thinking, thoughts, ideas, words...
老妈 头脑风暴通常很安静
Mom, brainstorms are usually quiet.
抱歉
Sorry.
记住 点子可以来自任何地方
And remember, an idea can come from anywhere.
有了 -什么
Got it! - What?
拉拉
Trashy.
拉拉
Trashy?
垃圾桶拉拉
Trashy the trash can.
我刚才盯着垃圾桶 于是就想到了
I was staring at the trash can and it just came to me.
好吧 拉拉
Okay, trashy.
有什么故事可讲
So what's his story?
泰迪 我又不能做全部工作 是我想到了拉拉
Teddy, I can't do all the work. I came up with trashy.
好吧 那么孩子们能从中学到什么呢
Yeah, but what's he trying to teach the kids?
噢 这个嘛
Oh, okay.
这个 当拉拉
Um, well, when trashy.
看到了某人乱扔垃圾
Sees someone litter,
他说 “诶 诶 诶 诶”
He says, "enh-enh-enh-enh."
我太有才了 我应该为其电影版配音
I do that really well. I should do hjs voice for the movie.
嘿 老妈 不如换个其他的想法吧
Hey, mom, let's think of some other ideas.
你确定吗
Really?
因为我觉着我的题材还不错
'cause I'm loving me some trashy.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表