剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
No, I can't do that to Charlie.
但科罗拉多州州长这段 还不赖
Governor of Colorado... Not bad.
好了 老兄 准备好了吗 -好了 喂吧
All right, dude, are you ready? -Yeah, sauce me.
天啊 不错的辣酱
Man, that's good hot sauce.
老兄 我都可以喷火了
Dude, my mouth's on fire.
好了 老兄 和你说吧 我要回去学习了
All right, dude, you know what? I gotta get back to studying.
老兄 那些汉堡技术学院的美女可刚到这里
Dude, the girls from hamburger tech just got here.
PJ 这是帕蒂 帕蒂和帕蒂
P.J., this is Patty, Patty and Patty.
欢迎来到派对 派对和派对
Welcome to the party, party and party.
你大半夜的把我叫醒干吗
What did you get me up in the middle of the night for?
老妈 我做了个恶梦
Mom, I had a terrible dream.
十五年后你和老爸都在这里
It was 15 years into the future and you and dad were there.
我看起来如何
How did I look?
挺美的
Really good.
继续
I'm listening.
查莉长大后染了个粉色的头发 还有个叫斯内克的男友
So Charlie had pink hair and this boyfriend named Snake.
好了 好了 好了 先打住
Okay okay okay, hold on.
我到底有多美
How good did I look?
美艳 总之
Fabulous. Anyway,
我知道如何拯救这些视频日记了
I know how we can save the video diaries.
我们要再造它们
We're gonna recreate them.
今晚就造吗
Tonight?
是啊
Yes.
不全部补齐所有视频 我是不打算睡觉的
I'm not gonna be able to sleep until we get them all done.
来吧 开工了
Come on, let's get going.
嗨 查莉 我是你姐 泰迪
Hi Charlie. It's your big sister Teddy here.
而我录制这个视频就是为了帮助你能够在这个
And I'm making this video diary to help you survive
独一无二的家庭里生存
our special family.
好了 大功告成 录完一个了 还剩四十九个
Okay, perfect. One down, 49 to go.
宝贝 你还没说“好运喽 查莉”呢
Honey, you didn't say "good luck, Charlie."
呃
Grr!
所以盖比的朋友杰克对老妈说
So then Gabe's friend Jake said to mom,
“你太老了 你玩不了呼啦圈”
"you can't do the hoops. You're too old."
所以老妈就回应他说
So mom said...
看老娘我的厉害 杰克
In your face, Jake!
记得以后不要把朋友带咱家里来玩
Make sure to have your playdates at your friend's house.
好运喽 查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
如果你的奶嘴曾掉进过花瓶里
And if you ever drop your binky in a vase,
祝我好运吧 查莉
wish me good luck, Charlie.
这条建议好像很垃圾啊
That one seems kind of lame.
才不呢 的确发生过这类的事情
Yeah, well, it happened.
好了 查莉 你的首次宠物店之行
Well, Charlie, your first trip to the pet store
似乎进行的不太顺利 在我们没盯住你的时候
didn't go so well. When we weren't looking,
你往老妈的皮包里放了点儿东西 一只兔子
you put a little something in mom's purse... a bunny.
好了 别弄了 太假了
Okay, wait, stop. This isn't working.
这一看就是达布尼太太的猫戴了双兔耳朵
That's so obviously Mrs. Dabney's cat with bunny ears.
现在是凌晨两点
It's 2:00 in the morning.
你想让我再去趟全天营业的兔子商店吗
You want me to run the all-night bunny store?
我对于你的态度相当的气愤
I really don't appreciate your attitude.
嘿 别这么和我说话 我才是那个
Hey, don't snap at me. I'm the one
跳上围墙抓猫的人
who jumped the fence and nabbed the cat.
成了 算了 在达布尼太太发现之前
All right, forget it. Let's just get him back
赶紧把猫还回去吧
before Mrs. Dabney notices.
快关灯 快关灯
Get the lights. Get the lights.
只是部电影 只是部电影
It's just a movie. It's just a movie.
噢 噢
Oh! Oh!
查莉 上♥床♥睡觉去
Charlie, go back to bed.
把那个吓人的小丑也带走
And take that evil clown doll with you.
查莉 你听见了吗
Charlie, did you hear that?
又是这声音
There it is again.
查莉 快醒醒
Charlie, wake up.
嘿 嘿 嘿 怎么了
Hey hey hey, what's the matter?
他们带走了查莉 查莉被那神秘的入口给吸走了
They got Charlie! She's been sucked into the portal!
什么 -查莉在死亡衣橱里
What? -She's in the closet of doom!
不要啊 老爸 他们也会带走你的 不要啊
No, dad, they'll get you too. Don't.
噢
Oh.
好了 我的小恶魔
All right, my little monster.
知道吗
You know what?
我要把你放回你自己的床上
I think I'm gonna put you back in your own bed.
什么 你不能丢下我一个人在这里
What? You can't leave me in here alone.
那你愿意睡在鲍伯与艾米的小天地吗
Would you rather sleep at Bob and Amy's place?
我可以吗
Could I?
好吧
All right.
来不来
Are you coming?
我这两个小宝贝
My two little babies.
时间到
And time.
放下笔了 把卷子向前传
Pencils down. Pass your papers forward.
咕唧炸鸡 咕唧炸鸡
Kwikki chikki, kwikki chikki.
我现在就判你们的考试♥卷♥子
I will now grade your final examinations.
判完了
Done.
你们都过关了
You've all passed.
好耶
Yes!
肃静 这又不是多大的成就
Quiet. It's not that big an accomplishment.
好了 开始毕业典礼
All right, graduation ceremony.
哈哈
Ha ha.
现在 我非常荣幸的
It is now my honor
向大家请出我们的演讲嘉宾
to present our commencement speaker,
第268号♥连锁店经理
the manager of franchise #268,
弗雷德
Fred.
很难相信二十年前
It's hard to believe that 20 years ago
我就坐在你们现在的位置上
I sat right where you are now.
我同样是个高中学生
I too was a High School student
一个即将步入这个令人兴奋的世界中的
about to enter the exciting world
咕唧炸鸡经理助理
of kwikki chikki assistant management.
哇
Wow.
这个职位给予了我太多的东西
This career has provided me with so many things,
比如住在家里车♥库♥上的房♥间里
like a room over my parents' garage
一个星期可以开三天车
and the use of the car three days a week.
我曾后悔过没娶妻生子
Do I regret not having a wife
甚至养只宠物吗
or kids or even a pet?
从没有过
Not for a moment.
你也不会有的
And neither will you,
只要你为咕唧炸鸡工作后
after you go to work for kwikki chikki
你会一直呆在这里
and stay there
直到永远
forever and ever.
不要
No!
不要
No.
刚才离开的是PJ·邓肯
There goes P.J. Duncan.
他很笨 他很懒
He was stupid. He was lazy.
但他是这所大学的历史上
But he's still the best student
最优秀的学生
this university ever had.
嘿
Hey.
你对你老妈做了什么
What did you do to your mother?
我刚发现她在厕所睡着了
I just found her asleep on the toilet.
噢 我们挑灯夜战呢
Oh, we stayed up all night
重新录制查莉的视频日记
remaking Charlie's video diaries
直到关了灯来躲避达布尼太太的视线
when we weren't hiding in the dark from Mrs. dabney.
嘿 大家好
Hey, everybody.
嘿 怎么样啊 大学生
Hey, how is it going, college boy?
那个 我成功了 我毕业了
Well, I did it. I graduated.
恭喜啊 前途光明了吧
Congratulations. The future's all set, huh?
没有 没有
No. No, it's not.
为什么
What?
老爸 我认为
Dad, I think...
我认为我的个人价值要高于咕唧炸鸡这份工作
I think I want something more than kwikki chikki.
我想去一所名副其实的大学
I think I want to go to a real college.
好啊 如果你真想如此
Okay, if that's what you want.
嘿 听着 不管你做出什么决定
Hey, look, whatever you decide...
我都支持你
Fine with me.
噢 泰迪
Oh, Teddy.
泰迪 我差点忘了
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表