剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
我想当时我是有点失控了
I guess I got a little bit out of control.
我不知道我为什么那样做
I don't know why I do it.
有时我就是控制不住自己了
I just lose it sometimes.
你有看到我和他围着清洁工转悠那部分么
Did you see the part where I chased him around the janitor?
你得承认那还是有点好玩的 不是吗
You have to admit that was a little funny, right?
也许吧
Maybe a little.
唐娜小姐
Miss Donna?
哦 邓肯先生 -哦
Oh, Mr. Duncan. - Oh!
嘿嘿 嗨
Hey hey. Hi. Huh.
唐娜小姐 你看 我刚刚只是
Miss Donna, you know, I was just...
展示芭蕾的标准屈膝动作
Demonstrating a well-executed plie.
你有学过芭蕾舞吗
You have some ballet experience?
哦 很久以前了 我不是...
Oh, it was a long time ago.I don't...
第一姿势
First position!
第二姿势
Second position.
亮相
Attitude.
现在来两个分腿跳
Now give me two grand jetes.
哦 不不不
Oh, no no no.
哦 好吧
Oh, all right.
跳得很不赖
Very impressive.
谢谢 谢谢 不过其实我
Thank you, thank you, but really I'm...
我之所以来这里
I'm here 'cause I'm hoping that
是希望你能重新让查莉上你的课
you'll let Charlie back in the dance class.
我会的 如果你能帮我个忙
Well, I will if you'll help me with something.
我在为芭蕾提高班排演芭蕾舞姿
I'm doing some choreography for one of my advanced classes.
我要做一个鹿跳 到你的胳膊上
Now I'm going to do a stag leap into your arms.
你把我举高
Lift me high
再把我轻轻地放到地面上
and then release me gently onto the floor.
这个 我 我只上过三节课啊
You know, I... I only had three classes.
哦 天哪
Oh boy!
唐娜小姐 你还好吧
Miss Donna, are you okay?
我的头陷到墙里了
My head's in a wall.
听着 关于查莉的事
Uh, listen, about the Charlie thing,
还有戏吗
how are we feeling?
干嘛啊 -好吧 关于斯凯勒的前男友
What's going on? - Okay, so I gave you a little bad advice
我之前给的建议不是很好 所以我要弥补下
about Skyler's old boyfriend and now I'm gonna make up for it.
你给我买♥♥了一个忍♥者吗
You bought me a ninja?
小弟 -这是马特 我的空手道老师
Dude. - This is Matt, my karate teacher.
哦 嘿 -你还好吧
Oh. Hey. - How you doing?
哦
Oh!
马特让我成为了三年级最让人害怕的男孩
Matt's made me the most feared kid in the third grade.
你是五年级 -嘿 一次一级
You're in fifth grade. - Hey, one grade at a time.
不管怎么说 马特会帮你赢下
Anyway, Matt's gonna help you win
明天的那一仗 -好了 PJ
your fight tomorrow. - All right, P.J.,
让我看看你的能耐 攻击我 好吗
let's see what you've got. Come at me, all right?
我需要你出拳 打击 脚踢
I want you to punch, hit, kick.
我 我不想伤了你
I do... I don't want to hurt you.
那就是这件衣服的用处
That's the whole point of this suit.
你穿着这个 什么也感觉不到
You wearing this, can't feel a thing.
是吗 那么我有一个更好的想法
Really? Then I have a better idea.
你还好吧 -你小子就是PJ啊
How you doing? - You P.J.?
你 等等 你是布洛克
Y... wait. You're brock,
摔跤队的队长
the Captain of the wrestling team?
教练说我是九十八磅重的愤怒的小鸟
My coach says I'm 98 lbs of white-hot fury.
这套衣服是怎么回事
What's with the outfit?
是自卫服
It's a self-defense suit.
对我来说正好
Fine by me.
哦 等等
Oh wait.
好了
Okay.
我们喝水休息一下
We'll take a water break.
不 等我把你教训完为止
No. Not until I'm done teaching you a lesson.
算了
Forget it.
我痛扁不了你 我不能让斯凯勒回心转意
I can't beat you up. I can't get Skyler back.
我不能穿紧身的牛仔裤 因为他们太宽松了
I can't wear skinny jeans 'cause they're too baggy.
伙计 我知道让你伤心很不爽
Man, I know it stinks to get your heart broken,
尤其是像斯凯勒那样又漂亮又聪明的
especially by someone as beautiful and smart as Skyler.
的确 漂亮
Well, beautiful.
可是你知道 打架从来解决不了问题
But you know, fighting never solved anything.
是的 我已经着手提高我的社交能力
Yeah, I've really gotta work on my people skills.
你会找到其他人的
You'll find someone else.
天涯何处无芳草
Plenty of fish in the sea.
我有点儿喜欢上另一个女孩了
Well, there is this one other girl I kinda have a crush on.
谁 -泰迪·邓肯
Who? - Teddy Duncan.
你认识她
Do you know her?
老实说我还真认识
As a matter of fact, I do,
我刚好知道她现在单身
and I happen to know she is totally available.
哦 派珀先生来了
Oh, there's Mr. Piper.
现在 妈妈 你答应过你会好好表现的
Now, mom, you promised you'd be good.
熊妈妈已经金盆洗手了
Mama bear has been declawed.
开门 -开始了
Open the door. - Here we go.
啊 派珀先生 请进
Ah. Mr. Piper, come on in.
很好 你记得我妈妈吗
Ah. Wonderful. You remember my mom?
闭上眼睛全是她
Every time I close my eyes.
妈妈
Mom.
你不是有话要对派珀先生说吗
Wasn't there something you wanted to say to Mr. Piper?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
哪里错了
For?
把你桌子上的东西都扫到地上
Swiping everything off your desk.
还有 -在走廊里追你
And? - Chasing you through the hallway.
还有 -你像小女生一样尖叫
While? - You screamed like a little girl.
好的
Okay!
可以了 好了 有谁饿了吗
Good enough. All right, who's hungry?
哦 爸爸 你回来了
Oh, dad, there you are.
老妈 你何不先闭上嘴巴
Mom, why don't you go check on dinner
去看看晚饭如何了
without saying anything else?
鲍伯·邓肯 -皮特·派珀(儿歌♥里的名字)
Bob Duncan. - Peter Piper.
你在开玩笑 是吗 -不 他没开玩笑 从来没有 永远不会
You're kidding, right? - No, he's not kidding. Never has, never will.
那么 鲍伯 你是做什么工作的
So, Bob, what do you do for a living?
我是除虫专家
I'm an exterminator.
真好笑 你整天都在消灭害虫
The irony. You spend all day getting rid of pests,
回家以后却得面对害虫之王
then you come home to the biggest one of all.
要蔬菜沙拉吗
Crudites?
你在说我妻子 -蔬菜沙拉
You talking about my wife? - Crudites?
你知道 皮特·派珀
You know, Peter Piper,
现在拿上你的腌辣椒
you're gonna be picking your pickled peppers
滚到你的另一边... -爸爸
out of the other side of your... - Dad!
你在威胁我吗 -哦 这只是开胃菜 伙计
Are you threatening me? - Oh, this is just the appetizers, people.
我们都消消气
Let's pace ourselves.
赶快道歉
Just say you're sorry.
好吧
All right.
我很难过你和一个疯子结婚了
I'm sorry you married a lunatic.
你死定了
That's it.
不 又开始了
Oh no! It's happening again!
迷你乳蛋饼
Mini quiche?
嘿 回来 你这狡猾的家伙
Hey! Come back here, you little weasel!
你比你的妻子还疯狂
You're crazier than your wife!
嘿 没有人比我妻子还疯狂
Hey! No one's crazier than my wife!
是的 没人比我还疯狂
Yeah! No one's crazier than me!
课上见
See you in class!
嗨 达布尼太太
Hi, Mrs. dabney.
嘿 查莉 我们在你的第一次芭蕾舞表演会上
Hey, Charlie. So we're here at your very first ballet recital
我要把它全都录下来
and I'm gonna get the whole thing on tape.
哦
Ooh.
真奇怪
That's odd.
有一个叫布洛克的家伙约我出去
Some guy named brock just asked me out.
我很好奇他是谁
I wonder who he is.
不知道
No idea.
哦 开始了
Ooh, it's starting.
欢迎大家
Welcome, everyone,
来到唐娜小姐的舞蹈学校
to miss Donna's school of dance.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表