剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
PJ 我这里有好消息也有坏消息
P.J., I got good news and bad news.
是吗 坏消息是什么
Okay, what's the bad news?
该到老爸一年一度的钓鱼之旅了
It's time for the annual fishing trip with dad.
那好消息又是什么
What's the good news?
今年轮到你去了
It's your turn to go.
什么 等等
What? Hold on.
我去年去过了 今年轮到你了
I went last year. It's your turn to go.
没错 但是当你离开这个家后
Yeah, but when you're out of the house,
每年都会是我去了
I'll be the one going every year.
别装了 人人都知道我不会离开的
Come on, everyone knows I'm never leaving.
我就是受不了老爸每年都讲一样的冷笑话
Just can't hear that same stupid joke dad tells every year.
你是说上次他放屁后
You mean the one where he passes gas
然后说了句“嘿 我又不知道这是艘汽艇”
and goes, "hey, I didn't know this was a motorboat"?
嘿 小伙子们 今年谁想和我一起去钓鱼啊
Hey, boys, who wants to go fishing with dad?
他想 -他想
He does. -He does.
告诉你们吧 你们也不用争了
You know what? You can quit your arguing.
因为我今年租了艘大船 你们都可以去
'Cause this year I rented a bigger boat. You both get to go.
好耶 -好耶
Yay. -Yay.
我只希望这回不是汽艇
I just hope it ain't a motorboat.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第二十集
Good Luck Charlie S02E20 Amazing Gracie
“你第四题选什么”
"what did you get for number four?"
你干吗不直接看我的卷子
Why didn't you just look at my paper?
那样算作弊
That would be cheating.
如果改为发短♥信♥ 可以认为是朋友互助
If I text, it's just friends hanging out.
你居然花了整个周末来陪她 哈里
You spent the whole weekend with her, Harry.
我应该回避下吗 -他们天天这么吵
Should I leave? -They have this fight all the time.
你应该回家来陪自己的老婆
You should be home with your wife.
而不是在外面对她用降龙十♥八♥摸♥
Not out there with your hands all over her.
她叫格雷西
Her name is Gracie.
抱歉 我听不下去了
I'm sorry. I can't just hear and listen to this.
你俩一定要把这件事解决了
You two need to work this out.
现在不论格雷西是谁
Now whoever this Gracie is...
她是辆车 -是车啊
She's a car. -She's a car.
当然是辆车了
Of course she's a car.
很高兴能帮助你们
I'm so glad I could help.
她是辆旧车
She's an old car
还占了我的车♥库♥位置
That's taking my spot in the garage.
你什么时候才能把那破车给我扔了
When are you gonna get rid of that thing?
我不会把我的心肝宝贝卖♥♥给陌生人的
I am not selling my baby to some stranger.
其实 我最近是想买♥♥辆车
Actually, I've been thinking about buying a car.
听见了吗 哈里
Do you hear that, Harry?
我不是很了解她
I don't know her that well.
噢 别这样 她也可以算是家庭中的一份子了
Oh, come on, she's practically family.
那么
Well...
我会考虑下的
I guess I could consider it.
泰迪 你想见见格雷西吗 -好啊
Teddy, would you like to meet Grace? -Sure.
你洗完手后 我再带你去
I'll take you right out as soon as you wash your hands.
明天注定不好过啊
Tomorrow is gonna be such a tough day.
那还用说
It sure is.
你不知道明天有什么事 对吧
You have no idea what tomorrow is, do you?
不知道 女士 还真不知道
No, ma'am, I do not.
明天是查莉的幼儿园第一天
It's Charlie's first day of preschool.
但是我一点也高兴不起来
And I'm not looking forward to it
因为我知道她一定会又哭又闹的
Because she's gonna be crying and screaming
然后像其他孩子一样 抓住我的腿不放
and grabbing onto my legs like all the kids did.
亲爱的 如果你乐意 我去送她
Honey, if you want, I'll take her.
难道你想让我错过这一切吗 你疯了吗
And miss all that? Are you crazy?
嘿 老爸老妈 能和你们说点事吗
Hey, mom, dad, can I talk to you guys for a sec?
可以 宝贝 什么事
Sure, honey, what's up?
听着 艾薇的爸爸想向我出♥售♥他的车
Okay, so Ivy's dad has offered to sell me his car.
而我想向你们贷点儿款
And I'd like to ask for you guys to loan me the money.
好啊 -在你们拒绝我之前
Sure. -Now before you say no,
我弄了一份资料 等等 你们说什么
I made this presentation and... wait. What?
我们说可以
We said okay.
这个 我花了很长的时间来整合这些资料
'Cause the thing is, I spent a lot of time putting this presentation together
所以我很希望来展示一下
so I'd really like to present it.
亲娘啊
Goodness gracious,
有很多曲线图和图表啊 -没错
there's lots of graphs and charts. -Yes.
如果你放我们走 我会再额外给你多加五十块钱
I'll give you an extra 50 bucks if we can leave now.
展示到此结束 好了
That concludes our presentation. Okay.
好了 我们到了
Okay, here we go.
第一天啊
It's the first day.
不好过啊
It's not gonna be pretty.
好了 现在
Okay, now...
妈妈需要你勇敢起来 好吗
Mommy needs you to be brave, okay?
我保证会尽快接你回家的
And I promise I'm gonna come back real soon to pick you up,
好吗 -好的
Okay? -Okay.
来个拥抱
Big hugs.
挺轻松的
That was easy.
我为这么轻松而感到好开心啊
I'm so happy that was so easy.
你怎么了 -扭伤了胳膊 不能去钓鱼了
What happened to you? -Sprained my arm so I can't go fishing.
你又是怎么了
What happened to you?
扭伤了眼睛
Sprained my eye.
噢 算了吧 -蒙不过去的
Aw, forget it. -This isn't gonna work.
为什么我们非要去钓鱼
Why do we always have to go fishing?
为什么老爸不和他的朋友去
Why can't dad go with one of his friends?
等一下
Wait a minute.
你刚才说的话有点意思
You just said something really interesting.
是吗 该死 我刚才真应该仔细听听
I did? Oh shoot. Now I wish I had been listening.
如果我们让老爸的朋友和他去钓鱼
If we can get dad to take some of his friends fishing,
那咱们就不用去了
then we don't have to go.
没错 好了 谁是老爸的朋友
You're right. Okay, who are dad's friends?
他没有朋友
He doesn't have any.
确定吗 -想想看
Are you sure? -Think about it.
当有人来敲门后
Have youver answered the door
你说过“老爸 你朋友来了”这句话吗
and said, "dad, your friends are here?"
所以我们的任务就是给老爸找一个朋友
So all we gotta do is find dad a friend.
你是说给老爸找朋友
You mean like fix him up?
没错 我们要给他找个伴儿
That's right. We gotta get dad a dude.
好了
Well...
该道别了
I guess this is goodbye.
温茨先生
Mr. Wentz,
你想一个人呆会吗
would you like a moment alone?
他昨晚在后座上睡的觉
He slept in the back seat last night.
我只是想确认下您是否真的想这么做
I just wanna make sure that you really wanna do this.
想卖♥♥掉自己的车吗
So you really wanna sell your car?
这个 -他会把车卖♥♥了的
Well... -He's selling the car!
泰迪 在你走之前
Teddy, before you go,
你能帮我和我的心肝宝贝合张影吗
would you take a picture of me and my special girl?
好的
Sure.
我是指格雷西
I meant Gracie.
那是当然了
Of course you did.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表