剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
是啊 是啊 你懂的
Yeah yeah, you know,
我们只是 我们会持续分手下去的
We'll just... we'll continue to break up.
直到他正确应对此事
Until he gets it right.
老妈 快走了 我们会比赛迟到的
Mom, let's go. We're gonna be late for my game.
好的 好的 我带了 派阳镜
Okay okay okay, I have my thun-glathes,
钥系 咸包 我还忘泰什么了
My keyth, my purthe. What am I mithing?
牙
Your teeth.
那是谁的蛇任啊
And who'th responthible for that?
抱献了
Thorry.
嘿 别这么和我奢话 先生
Hey, don't you thath me, mister.
看来 在这个家里
Well, in this house.
真是趣事不断啊
It's always something.
嘿 删别录呢
Hey, don't you thtart!
好运喽 查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
噢 我断言 她比鸭屁♥股♥更可爱
Aw, I declare, she is cuter than a duck's butt.
好了 希望你们这帮伙计肚子饿了
Well, I hope you boys is hungry.
我老婆搞到了一些食物
The missus is rustling up some grub.
就是没有鸡肉 小伙子
Anything but chicken, son.
演得不错 先生 演的不错啊
Well played, sir. Well played.
好了 在我们等待的同时 不如来唱支歌♥吧
Well, while we're waiting, how about a song?
好主意
That's a fine idea.
你会雷迪·嘎嘎的歌♥吗
Do you know any lady gaga?
就唱“牧场是我家”
"home on the range" it is.
哦 给我一个家
Oh, give me a home
那里水牛漫步
Where the Buffalo roam
那里小鹿羚羊嬉戏
And the deer and the antelope play
辣里从未听到
Where theldom is heard
半句气馁的发
A dithcouragin' word
只有停空万里 咿
And the thkies are not cloudy all day-eee!
别妄想了 先生们
Back off, gentlemen,
这位无牙美女是我的
That toothless darling's all mine.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表