剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
嘿 亲爱的 -嗨
Hey, honey. -Hi.
你拿的什么东西 -噢 是一幅画
What you got there? -Oh, it's a wonderful painting
以一位明日之星所命名的
by an up-and-coming artist named,
正是鄙人 艾米·邓肯
huh, Amy Duncan.
说得好 嘿 你的第一节艺术课不是在今晚吗
That's right. Hey, you had your first art class tonight.
学得怎么样啊 -不好说 还是你来告诉我吧
How'd that go? -I don't know, you tell me.
震世之作
Ba-bam.
画的什么东西 -再明显不过了
What is it? -It's obvious.
噢 我知道了 是一个鸟巢里放了三个鸡蛋
Oh! Oh, I know. It's three eggs in a nest.
不对 不对 是一块烤白薯和三块黄油
No, wait. No, it's a baked potato with three pats of butter.
老爸 你看什么画都说那个
Dad, you see that in every painting.
噢 我觉着像雏鸡们在啃足球
Oh, I think it's baby chicks eating out of a football.
是柠檬 好不
Lemons, okay?
我画的是一碗柠檬
It's a bowl of lemons.
噢
Oh.
你们这帮人就不会欣赏艺术
You people have no appreciation for art.
噢 别生气啊 亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, come on, honey. Honey.
干吗 -别生气 古话说得好...
What? -Come on, you know what they say...
如果生活给了你一碗柠檬...
If life gives you a bowl of lemons...
不是让你来画画的...
That's not very well painted...
而是让你来...做晚饭的
Then you should make... make dinner?
说得真好啊 老爸
Good save, dad.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第七集
Good Luck Charlie S02E07 Battle of the Bands
嘿哥俩好啊 -你怎么来了
Hey, guys. -What are you doing here?
你是来看我报名参加乐队比赛的吗
Did you come to see me sign up for the battle of the bands?
也许泰迪妹子是来看我的
Or maybe Teddy bear is here to see me.
是吗 难道比赛的主题就是
Okay, so the topic is
“泰迪现身商场的几大疯狂猜想”吗
"insane reasons why Teddy's at the mall."
算了 不扯了 我来这里也是为了参加比赛的
No no no, i'm here to sign up for battle of the bands.
你有乐队吗 -有的
You have a band? -Yes, I do.
我的朋友斯凯勒和我玩过一段时间音乐
My friend Skyler and I have been working on some music.
噢 不会吧... 是斯宾塞
Oh no... Spencer.
老兄 如果他也来参加 那我们就输定了
Man, if he's in this thing, we are toast.
说的没错 他在唱歌♥ 跳舞 微笑上均天赋异禀
He's a complete package with the singing, the dancing and the sparkly smiling.
对不起 嘿 大家好吗
Excuse me. Hey, guys.
嘿 -还不错
Hey. -Mm-hmm.
看来现在你有...你有...你有乐队了
So you're... you're... you have a band now?
没有 我准备一个人来表演 -是吗
No, I'm gonna perform alone. -Huh.
但这是乐队比赛
Because this is battle of the bands
而且我很确定“乐队”这个词暗指是一个团体
and I'm pretty sure the word "band" implies group,
换而言之 要一人以上
I.E., more than one.
我是说 可能是我错了
I mean, I could be wrong,
但是我...不这么认为
but I don't... don't think so.
其实 我打电♥话♥问过 他们说我可以一个人表演...
Actually, I called and they said I could perform alone...
表演一些引人注目的节目
Something about drawing a bigger crowd.
我还不知道要表演什么
No, I don't know.
我还是回去排队吧 祝你们好运
I should get back in line, so good luck.
你发现了吗 他的牙并不是那么闪亮嘛
You know something? His teeth were not that sparkly.
我早就发现了
That's just what I was thinking.
老兄 我们会胜利的 因为我们是如此的给力
Dude, we're gonna win this thing because we are so insane.
我们最给力了 碰下拳 -击下掌
We're so insane. Fist bump. -Up top.
碰 碰拳 击掌 -击掌 碰拳
Fist... fist bump. Up top. -Up top. Fist bump.
好了 先停下 先停下
Okay, stop stop stop.
我们之前有做过啊 噢 等下
We've done this before. Oh, wait.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
手里拿的什么东西
What you got there?
全新的平板电脑 我的好朋友卢卡斯给我的
A brand-new mytab. My best friend Lucas gave it to me.
卢卡斯 没听过啊 你俩是好朋友多久了
Lucas? Never heard of him. How long have you guys been best friends?
自从今天三点他给我平板电脑后
Since 3:00 today when he gave me this mytab.
感觉像他在用金钱买♥♥你的友谊
Sounds like he's trying to buy your friendship.
是吗 那他得逞了
Well, it worked.
好了 这个礼物太昂贵了
Well, it's too expensive a gift.
你还是快去还给他了吧 -什么 为什么
You're gonna have to give it back. -What? Why?
你不能以物取人 以物会友
You shouldn't choose your friends because of the stuff they have.
如果某人只因为你有好东西而和你做朋友
Now how would you like it if people only liked you
你乐意吗
because you had nice things?
不如我先留着它 然后咱们再验证你的理论
Why don't I keep this and we'll test your theory?
盖比 如果你不还 我去还
Gabe, if you won't give it back, I will.
好吧
Fine.
好吧 老爸 我不再需要这玩意了
Fine, dad. I don't need this thing.
我还有其他好玩的
I have plenty of other great games to play with.
比如这个
Like this.
什么烂玩意
You disgust me.
好了
Okay.
可以了吗 -什么可以了吗
Shall we? -Shall we what?
排练歌♥曲
Rehearse the song.
噢 想起来了 -好了
Oh! Right. -Yeah.
我们还能做什么呢 我脑抽了
Duh! What else would we do? Airhead!
可以了吗 -什么可以了吗
Shall we? -Shall we what?
噢 一 二
Oh! One, two,
一 二 三
one, two, three.
我会静静等待
I've been holding on
直到看见你的脸庞
Till I see your face
来去更迭
Been there and gone
全是我的错
And I own my mistakes
时间静止...
Time stands still...
我爱的女孩要辣 辣 辣
I like girls who are hot hot hot
和不辣的女孩说拜 拜 拜...
Better than girls who are not not not...
停一下
Excuse me!
停一下
Excuse me!
你们俩 我们正准备排练呢
Guys, we are trying to rehearse!
我们也是
So are we.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
我是...我是PJ -我是斯凯勒
I'm... I'm P.J. -I'm Skyler.
我是埃米特 -也许你们俩应该去别处排练去
I'm Emmett. -Maybe you guys should go rehearse somewhere else?
或者咱们去别处 -亲爱的斯凯勒 借一步说话
Or we could. -Skyler dear, a word.
听着 咱们先来的
See, we were here first,
如果非要有人离开的话 那就是他们
so if anyone's leaving, it's them.
现在你要全力支持我 明白吗
Now you have to back me up on this, okay?
明白 -好的
Got it. -Okay.
我们先来的 -没错
We were here first. -Yeah!
我们是不会走的 -没错
And we're not leaving. -Yeah!
我们也不走 -没错
We're not leaving either. -Yeah!
好了 你需要呼应的是我
Okay, only after I say stuff.
明白
Got it.
斯凯勒 咱们走 咱们去把比赛赢下来
Skyler, let's go. We have a contest to win.
没错 我们也是
Yeah, well, so do we.
我想知道你的梦想
I wanna know what you dream
我想知道你的愿望...
I wanna know what you wish...
我爱的女孩要辣 辣 辣
I like girls who are hot hot hot
和不辣的女孩说拜 拜 拜
Better than girls who are not not not
我想知道你是否关心
I wanna know if you care!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表