剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
we've completely moved on.
新鲜出炉的饼干来啦
Fresh-baked cookies made from scratch.
这是谁 -我们的新妈妈
Who's this? - Our new mom.
好吧 你们耍到我了
Okay, you got me.
假妈妈 你现在可以回家了
Fake mom, you can go home now.
不要 我们喜欢这个假妈妈
No way! We love fake mom.
她做饭 打扫卫生 -她还换尿布
She cooks. She cleans. - She even changes diapers.
尿布 真的吗
Diapers? Really?
欢迎来我们家
Ha, welcome to the family.
好了 查莉 这儿有个
Well, Charlie, if there's
你老姐我需要你明白的道理
one thing your big sis wants you to know,
那就是不管发生什么 都要说实话
it's that it's important to always tell the truth.
没错 不信不立 不诚不行
That's right, honesty is always the best policy.
这可是大实话 -呃 孩子们
True dat. Yep. - Uh, guys?
怎么了 -烘干机去哪儿了
Yep? - Where's the dryer?
我告诉过你他们会发现的 -快走
I told you they'd notice. - Just keep walking.
嘿 老爸 他们遇上麻烦了吗 -哦 是的
Hey, dad, are they in trouble? - Oh yeah.
你的哥哥们现在可需要一些好运了 查莉
Your brothers are gonna need some good luck, Charlie.
没错
True dat.
尊敬的法官 这个女人找别人来假扮她的家人
Your honor, this woman replaced her family
仅仅只是因为他们缺乏跳舞的节奏
just because they have no rhythm.
现在鉴于她这种恶劣的犯罪行为
Now given the horrible nature of this crime,
我请求陪审团给予她最严厉的惩罚
I request the maximum punishment.
我同意
And so do I.
你在干吗 你是我的律师啊
What are you doing? You're my attorney.
你还记得上次你逼我吃花椰菜吗
Do you remember that time you made me eat all my broccoli?
现在看谁笑到最后 哼哼
Who's laughing now? Huh.
尊敬的法官 我们已经做好准备听取陪审团的最终裁决了
Your honor, we are ready for the verdict.
你将如何裁决被告呢
How do you find the defendant?
罪名成立 妈妈
Guilty, mommy!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表