剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
嘿 老爸 这个周末我能和艾薇一家出去玩吗
Hey, dad, can I go away with Ivy and her family this weekend?
艾薇说她家在湖边有幢小别♥墅♥
Ivy says they have a nice house on the Lake.
玩一个周末
A weekend getaway?
湖边小屋 还点上篝火
House on the Lake? Crackling fire?
你问下能不能带朋友去
Can you bring a friend?
或者 带老爸去吧
Or a dad?
怎么说呢 有你在的话 玩起来就
Kind of... it's not a getaway unless I get away from...
我吗
Me?
谢谢你能理解我
Thanks for understanding.
去吧 -谢谢 爱你哦
Have fun. - Love you!
我们回来了 老爸
Hey, dad.
嗨老爸 -最近怎么样
Hey, dad. - How are you doing?
你们有什么需要坦白的吗
Anything you boys care to tell me?
你怎么会觉得我们需要坦白什么
What makes you think we want to tell you something?
自己看吧
That.
您又来拜访了啊 达布尼太太
Well well well, Mrs. Dabney.
还带了个棒球和卫星天线
With a baseball and a satellite dish.
要怎么赔偿呢 -不用你担心
What do I owe you? - Don't worry about it.
我还记着你的信♥用♥卡♥号♥呢
I still have your credit card number on file.
生活搞得一团糟
Today's all burnt toast
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Running late, and dad jokes
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我闭上眼 咬口早餐
I close my eyes, take a bite
跳上车子 放声大笑
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房♥顶上
There it is up on the roof
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
I've been there, I've survived
所以听取我的建议
So just take my advice
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
世界有很多疯狂无奈
Things are crazy
可是我知道你会有美好将来
But I know your future's bright
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby
不要怀疑
There's no maybe
一切终会如你所愿
Everything turns out all right
生活有悲有喜
Your life is up and down
但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
But trust me it comes back around
你会喜欢将来的你
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
宝贝 不要放弃
Hang in there, baby.
查莉成长日记 第二季第三十集(本季完)
Good Luck Charlie S02E30 Teddy on Ice
嘿 查莉宝贝儿
Hey, Charlie.
你怎么坐在这里 -被妈妈罚的
Whatcha doing? - Timeout.
怎么会 -我做坏事了
What happened? - I was bad.
老公过来 有事和你商量
Could I talk to you in here for a minute?
这个椅子是用来罚坐的
That's a timeout chair?
我一直以为是盖比专座呢
This whole time I thought it was just Gabe's chair.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
老公 这事情都快把我烦死了
Bob, I am so upset.
查莉今天在幼儿园里说脏字了
Charlie said a bad word at school today.
什么 她说什么了
What? What did she say?
额
Whoa.
我们的宝贝女儿居然说这个
Our little girl said that?
当时她在用通心粉做项链
Well, apparently she was making.
然后有个小朋友推了她一下
A macaroni necklace when some kid pushed her,
通心粉掉地上了 查莉就说了这个词
Knocked her macaroni and out came the word.
这样啊 至少她用对地方了
Well, at least she used it correctly.
其实老师说她骂得相当没水平
Actually her teacher said she's swearing at a second-grade level.
我还是无法想象我们的小天使会说这样的话
I just can't picture our little angel saying something like that.
我也这么觉得
Me neither.
不行 告诉你吧
No, I'm sorry. You know what?
除非我自己听到 不然我绝不相信
Until I hear that myself, I don't believe it.
没错
You're right.
看看查莉 她集♥合♥了我们孩子的所有优点
I mean Charlie is the perfect combination of all of our kids.
像泰迪一样聪明
She's got the intelligence of Teddy,
像PJ一样可爱
The sweetness of P.J.
而且完全不像盖比
And none of Gabe.
我们的征途在大山深处 向着群山我们迈开步伐
To the mountains we will go, the mountains we will go
向着可爱的山中小屋
To our cabin in the mountains
全家和泰迪一起前进
The Wentzes and Teddy will go.
这个小调怎么样 泰迪
How was that one, Teddy?
呃 目前为止最最好听的
Oh, best one yet.
他们就要这样一路唱过去吗
Are they gonna do this the whole way?
如果你刚问会不会一路唱过去
If you just said, "do they do this the whole way?"
那我告诉你 会的
The answer is yes.
对了 泰迪 你觉得我们这辆新车怎么样
So, Teddy, what do you think about the new car?
噢 还不错哦
Oh, it's... it's nice.
在你把我们的旧车小格蕾西撞坏之后
Bought this one right after you wrecked.
我在二十分钟内就决定买♥♥了这辆新的
My old car Gracie in less than 20 minutes.
还记得么 -终身难忘啊
Remember that? - Sure do.
那天我看到你开着我们的小车的时候 就有不祥的预感了
I had such a bad feeling when I saw you drive her away that day,
但我没有阻止你
But I didn't say anything.
真是后悔死了
I'll never forgive myself for that.
我们的征途在大山深处
To the mountains we will go
向着群山我们迈开步伐
The mountains we will go
向着....
To the...
现在呢 查莉
Okay, Charlie,
爸爸妈妈要教你关于词语的事情
Mommy and daddy want to talk to you today about words,
特别是新的词 -好呀
Especially new words. - Okay.
我们假设呢 有人
So let's say somebody.
把你的果汁打翻了
Knocked over your juice.
那你会说什么呢
Now what would you say to that?
糟了
Oopsy.
如果你真的对此很不开心呢
But if you really didn't like it?
啊哦
Uh-oh.
好吧好吧 那么这样
Okay okay, let's...
如果有人抢走了你的果汁
Let's say somebody took your juice.
像这样 你会怎么说
Huh? What would you say then?
或者有人抢走了你的果汁
Or if somebody took your juice.
还喷得你到处都湿透了
And then did this all over you?
你是想引她说那个词还是想逼我说
Are we trying to get her to say the word or me to say the word?
老公 我们这样太傻了 -的确
Bob, this is silly. -I know!
她现在不会说 因为她根本就从来没说过
She's not saying it now because she never said it in the first place.
没错 她从来就没说过
Exactly, she never said it.
来吧 宝贝儿
Come on, sweetie.
我们去帮爸爸拿件干净的衬衫
Let's go get daddy a new shirt.
她刚说俄 -什么 她居然说了
She said it. - She said it?
她把娃娃掉到地上 然后就说了
She dropped her doll and she said it.
不是吧 查莉 你不会吧
Oh, Charlie, you didn't.
我真的说了 爸爸
I did, daddy.
您为什么不进来呢
Won't you come in?
喂 那个节目我们正在看呢
Hey hey, we were watching that.
抱歉 我要看的电视剧开始了
Too bad. My story is on.
谁让你弄坏了我的卫星天线 我只能到这儿来看了
And since you broke my dish, I'll be watching my show here.
想吃爆米花 记得先打个招呼
If you want some of my popcorn, ask for it.
我能吃你的爆米花吗 -没你的份儿
Can I have some of your popcorn? - No.
你要看什么节目俄
So what is this show?
《明日之泪》
It's called "The Tears of Tomorrow."
讲述缅因州未来城的泪珠一家
It's about the tears family of tomorrow, Maine.
上一集里 蔡斯·泪珠发现
In the last episode, Chance Tears found out.
他的第七任妻子阿曼达其实是克隆的
His seventh wife Amanda is actually a Clone.
保持安静 开始了
Quiet. It's starting.
今天的伤痛带来《明日之泪》
From the heartaches of today come "The Tears of Tomorrow."
好吧 我们可以闪了 老哥
Yeah, let's go, P.J.
喔 慢着 这是谁啊 -是蒂芙尼·泪珠
Whoa, uh, who... who's that? - That's Tiffany Tears.
她出现的时候永远只穿着一件小号♥比基尼
All she ever wears is a tiny bikini.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
是啊
Sure is.
噢 这个是布里克·泪珠
Ooh, and that's Brick Tears.
他是蔡斯的外孙 才十二岁
He's chance's 12-year-old grandson.
他真是个邪恶的小天才
He's a boy genius with a taste for evil.
坐过去一点
Move over!
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表