剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
呃 我梦到有只青蛙 同时也是我的王子
Um, I had a dream that my frog was a prince.
后来我的前男友穿着青蛙戏服出现了
And then my ex-prince showed up as a frog.
如今我要不停的吻他
And now I have to kiss him over and over.
请继续收看
Stay tuned.
嘿 老妈 你干啥呢
Hey, mom, what you doin'?
溜达
Just walking.
抢镜头吗
In place?
你不是也在抢我镜头吗
Don't you ever do that?
快闪人
Keep moving.
继续走
Go on.
看见了吧 这就是咱妈
Well, that's our mom.
她一看见镜头就两眼放光
She sees a camera and she can't help herself.
祝你好运喽 查莉
Good luck, Charlie.
没错呦
And how.
嘿 那是什么东西
Hey, what is that thing?
我在冒险天地礼品店买♥♥的
I bought it at the super adventureland gift shop.
是台时光机 -饶了我吧 鲍伯
It's a time machine. - Oh, for heaven's sakes, Bob.
你为什么总是把钱浪费在这种傻缺玩意上
Why would you waste your money on something as stupid as that?
店主说这东西能用 嘿 不如这样
The guy said it works. Hey, you know what?
我把时间设在几天前
I'm gonna set it back for a couple of days ago.
听好了 同志们 这是一份时刻表
All right, everyone, here's the schedule.
关于今天的冒险天地之旅
For today's trip to super adventureland.
我把每件事的进程都安排妥当了
I planned everything to the minute.
八点五十七启程
Depart promptly at 8:57 A.M.;
九点三十三到达冒天停车场
9:33 a.M.A.L. Parking lot,
我的七舅姥爷啊
Oh my gosh.
有问题 -冒天代表“冒险天地”
Question. - S.A.L. Stands for "super adventureland."
谢谢
Thank you.
真的显灵了
It really works.
你又在干什么
What're you doing?
调到这四个孩子出生之前
Setting this to before we had kids.
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表