剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表
But we still have the good bed because...
老爸 你能过去一点吗
Dad, can you scoot over?
抱歉 -啊
Sorry. -Ah!
好多了
That's better.
祝他们好运吧 查莉
Wish them good luck, Charlie.
感觉还不是很糟吗
That wasn't so bad.
你感觉倒是不错
Speak for yourself.
如果查莉·邓肯可以打进
If Charlie Duncan sinks this putt,
她将赢得到神童俱乐部的免费旅行
She wins a free trip to the kahuna kiddies' club.
届时妈妈也可以享受一下全身按♥摩♥
While mommy gets a full-body massage.
总之她还是赢得了这次旅行
And she wins the trip anyway!
抱歉 你不能进去 -为什么
I'm sorry, you can't go in there. -Why not?
因为它是卡普的 -卡普
Because it is kapu. - Kapu?
意思是“禁止” 那是一块圣地
It means "forbidden." that is sacred ground.
圣地 挨着浴巾小屋吗
Sacred ground? Next to the towel hut?
别忽悠我了
I don't think so.
停下 如果你进去了
Stop! If you go in there,
将有坏事发生
Bad things will happen.
听着 老兄 我有四个孩子
Listen, buddy, I have four kids.
而且我嫁给了一个灭虫专家
And I'm married to an exterminator.
这就是卡普带给我的
That's about as kapu as it gets.
你搞什么 -给你施诅咒
What are you doing? -Putting a curse on you.
噢 是吗
Oh really?
如果我被诅咒了 那我还能这样吗
Well, if I were cursed, could I do this?
现在你们全家都被诅咒了
Now your whole family is cursed.
噢 我们全家
Ooh, my whole family!
你们还有宠物吗 因为我们全天都可以这么干
Got any pets? 'cause we could do this all day.
我告诉你 你尽管诅咒好了
I'll tell you what... you do this all day.
我去享受我的假期了
And I'm gonna enjoy my vacation.
啊 在这里呢 哈哈 还诅咒我
Ah, there it is. Ha, cursed.
切
Plea...
我用的是速效诅咒
I used the fast-acting curse.
同志们 起来了 我们在夏威夷呢
Guys, come on. We're in Hawaii.
你们不能整天闷在屋子里玩电子游戏
You can't sit in a room all day playing video games.
只要你别管我们 我们就可以
We could if you'd leave us alone.
到底有什么好玩的
What could you possibly be playing.
能比得上在夏威夷度假
That could be better than exploring Hawaii?
这个好玩的游戏叫做“热带直升机大作战”
It's a really cool game called "tropical chopper challenge."
没错 现在我们正驾驶直升机飞越火山
Yeah, right now we're flying helicopters over volcanoes.
你也可以在现实中体验一下
You can do that for real on the island.
没错 但是画面有这个好吗
Yeah, but are the graphics this good?
让我看看 -给
Let's see. -Check it out.
噢 好耶
Oh! Oh yeah.
起来了 同志们 出发吧
Come on, guys, let's go.
来吧 我把你们送到直升机那里
Come on, I'm gonna drop you off at the helicopter.
这次经历会让你们永生难忘
You're gonna have the time of your lives.
看这个 我还有赠券呢
Look at this... I even got a coupon.
“哈尔折扣直升机
"hal's discount helicopter:
二月起开始为您服务”
Serving the island since February."
出发吧
Let's go.
嘿 盖比 在车里想玩“浮潜大冒险”吗
Hey, Gabe, in the car do you want to play "snorkeling adventure"?
除非夏威夷也有这东西
Unless they have that in Hawaii too.
嗨 卡伊 噢 还挺押韵
Hi, kai. Oh, that rhymed.
难道就我一个人吗
So am I the only one here?
是一对一教学吗
Is this gonna be a private lesson?
除非有别人的话 我去给你拿个冲浪板
Unless someone else shows up. Let me get you a board.
好的 一会见 鳄鱼宴
All right. Later, gator!
有点儿过了
Too much.
这里是有个冲浪课吗
Is this where the surfing lessons are?
呃 是啊 你对冲浪感兴趣
Uh, yeah. You're interested in surfing?
我在家喜欢电视冲浪
Well, at home I love channel surfing,
所以我想试试其他的冲浪
So I thought I'd try the other kind.
其实 你上这课应该有些困难
Well, you might have a hard time with this class.
老师不会说英语
The teacher doesn't speak any English whatsoever.
我马上回去 泰迪
I'll be right with you, Teddy.
哇 有进步了
Wow, he's gotten better.
那就是冲浪教练吗
Is that the surfing instructor?
是的 -你想和他独处吗
Uh-huh. -And you want to be alone with him?
是的 -那你干嘛不直说
Uh-huh. -Why didn't you just say so?
夏威夷就是个浪漫之岛
Hawaii is for romance.
那我就再去换个地方来躲避我老公
I'll find somewhere else to avoid my husband.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 -再见
Bye. -Bye.
那是谁 -不清楚
Who was that? -I don't know.
她不会说英语
She didn't speak any English.
噢 邓肯先生 提醒你一下
Oh, Mr. Duncan? Just want to remind you.
分段入住座谈会将于今天的三点开始
The timeshare presentation is today at 3:00.
好的 好的 顺便问一下 这次的座谈会多长时间
Yes yes. By the way, how long is the presentation?
六个半小时
6 and a half hours
哇 哇
Wo... wow.
为什么这么长
Why... why so long?
击垮人们的意志是需要一定时间的
It takes a while to break people down.
我是说 需要讲的内容有很多
I mean, we have a lot of ground to cover.
那好吧 再见
Okay. See you then...
也许不见
Or not.
嘿 亲爱的 -嘿
Hey, honey. -Hey.
那是谁 -呃 他吗
Who was that? -Uh, him?
呃 乒乓球服务主管
Uh... Director of ping-pong services.
想去游泳吗
Do you want to meet me by the pool?
好的 好的 我去拿泳衣 然后我给你讲讲诅咒的故事
Yeah yeah, let me grab my suit. And then I'll tell you about my curse.
讲什么
Your what?
一个有趣的故事 你就等着笑吧
Cute story. You're gonna laugh.
好吧
All right.
噢 真高兴你来了
Oh, I am so glad you're here.
谢谢 咱们认识吗
Thank you. Do I know you?
我只是非常害怕坐电梯
I happen to have a deathly fear of elevators.
我讨厌一个人乘坐它
I hate riding in them alone.
那好吧 现在你有一个电梯伙伴了
Well, now you have an elevator buddy.
你还好吧 -目前还好
You okay? -Fine so far.
相信我 如果这东西出故障了
But believe me, if this thing ever broke down,
你绝对不想和我关在这里
You would not want to be in here with me.
别担心 不会有事情发生的
Don't worry, nothing's going to happen.
什么情况 -我们停下了
What's going on? -We stopped.
你对我撒谎
You lied to me!
什
Wha...
别 别 冷静 我保证马上就会继续运行了
No no no, calm down. I'm sure we'll start up again in a second.
啊 抱住我 -噢
Ah, hold me! -Oh!
呃 好了 让我们试试紧急电♥话♥来求救某人
Um, okay, why don't we use the emergency phone to call someone?
好吗 我们一起走
Okay? Okay, we'll go together.
预备 走
Ready? Go.
很好 听着 放松一下 只要不停电
Okay, look, just relax. We're going to be fine.
我们就没事
As long as we don't lose power.
这是你们第一次坐直升机是吗 孩子们
First time in a helicopter, boys?
是啊 -我也是
Yep. -Mine too.
哈哈 一个直升机小笑话
Ha! A little helicopter humor.
嘿 那边是什么
Hey, what's that over there?
不知道 我只管往那里飞
No idea. Just moved here.
我带着旅客飞越大峡谷已经三十年了
Flew tours over the grand canyon for 30 years.
那座火山叫什么
What's the name of that volcano?
我也不知道
Beats me.
但是你知道那座大峡谷有一英里深吗
But did you know that the grand canyon's also a mile deep?
是吗 我不知道 但是现在学校放假
Yeah, I didn't, but school's out.
所以我不用学习新知识了
So I'm not supposed to be learning anything new.
关于夏威夷你都知道些什么
Do you know anything about Hawaii?
我知道他们有一些奇怪的食物
I know they got some weird food.
今天我吃了些怪异的鱼
I had some crazy fish today.
所以我现在有点儿坐不住了
It's not sitting too well.
你们两个谁知道如何开飞机吗
Either of you guys know how to fly one of these things?
噢 又是直升机小笑话
Oh, is that more helicopter humor?
这个不是笑话 我觉着我就要
Afraid not. I feel like I'm gonna...
PJ 做点儿什么 -我在做
剧集 | 查莉成长日记(2010) | 导航列表